Family Vacation

(ROBIN)

I rubbed a towel on my hair as I left the bathroom. I was freshly washed and feeling great. Spending almost the whole day with my Uncle, Gilbert and Blu might be the reason for my happiness or maybe it's the the good water pressure in my bathroom, I'm still deciding.

I frowned at the widely opened door of my room. I remember closing it enough to feel some privacy but not fully shutting it. Why is it wide open now?

I strode towards it just to stop when I saw an image on the room across from mine. Blu, already in red pajamas, is sitting crossed legged on top of his bed facing his also widely opened door. Facing my room...

Blu gave me a smile. I sighed and let the door go so I can walk to my bed and sat on it's edge. Facing Blu...

"What the hell?" I asked him.

Blu frowned, he gestured at his ear. "I cannot hear you clearly," he said loudly.

We won't hear each other well with the distance between us. I mean, it's only about five meters but that's enough distance that we will need to talk loudly to hear each other.

I waved my hand to him. "Come here," I invited and beckoned him to my room.

Blu shook his head. I scowled at him. "Why not?" I asked him loudly. Blu shrugged. He is draining the happy feelings inside my chest.

But then Blu reached for a pillow, hugged it then smiled at me. Also blinking like he is already sleepy.

He is...fuck. He is something else.

I stretched my body so I can reach for my phone sitting on top of the bedside table. I dialed Blu's number and he threw the pillow he is hugging to get his phone.

"Yes?" Blu answered all innocently.

"Why are you flirting with me?" I asked him while frowning.

Blu frowned back at me. His nose scrunching. "We need to do something about your overly active imagination. No one is flirting with you, Master Robin."

Ah now...that's a challenge.

"I think you are flirting with me," I insisted.

"How can you tell?" Blu asked.

"The top two button of your pajama is not closed. I can see skin from here," I said while studying his appearance more.

Blu gasped before looking down at himself. "Oh, the second button came loose. What should I do?" He wondered while plucking the loose button from his top.

"Button the top one," I said.

Blu shook his head. "Too hot."

I clamped my lips to stop myself from laughing. "So you will just let it like that. You will sleep with half your chest exposed?"

"That's okay," Blu sighed from the other line. "I'm the only one in my room anyways."

Okay...he...wow...

I stood up from my bed and walk towards the door. "Not if I join you there..."

"Don't you dare!" Blu glowered at me. That stopped me from my track. "Don't you dare step out of you room to come here. Stay there..."

I sighed. "Tim is right," I said.

"What?" Blu was confused at that. "Tim? Your teammate Tim? Why is he right?"