Tangled

(BLU)

"The housekeeping arrived. I gave them our uniforms to be washed." Robin reported when I got out of the bathroom.

"Okay," I nodded as I continue to rub the towel on my hair to dry it. "What will we do now?" I asked him.

We look at the clock. The time said quarter to nine. "Should we sleep now?" I wondered loudly.

"Are you sleepy already?" Robin asked.

I shook my head. "No..."

"Yeah, me neither." Robin said. We both sighed heavily. Then we look at each other. I find myself chuckling, "Should we play a game?"

Robin snorted, "If it's pillow fight, no. If it's strip poker, then goddamn yes." He grinned at me while wriggling his eyebrow. I want to poke his eyes.

I scrunched my nose at him. "No to strip poker, because of two things. One, I don't know poker. And two, this room is cold, I will not strip down and risk pneumonia."

"We can lower the thermostat of the air cooler." Robin cooly suggested.

Oh, he is trying so hard. "And my first problem? What will you do with my lack of knowledge in the game of poker?"

"That is your problem," Robin grinned again. "That's not a problem for me. That's an advantage."

I look away from him before I pinch that grin off his face. I saw the flat screen TV. "Let's just watch something. A movie, maybe..."

"Hmmm..." Robin hummed disinterestedly. I frowned at him. "I can do with more enthusiasm to my suggestion, you know..." I said.

"Yeah, watching a movie is fine. I am just not an avid movie fan." Robin said.

"Why not?" I wondered. Robin is rich. I imagine he could afford to buy movie tickets, twice, everyday. If I am as rich as him, I will watch movies everyday in a cinema mall. I like movies.

Robin's brows furrowed a bit. "I don't like cinemas. It's cold and dark in there..."

Oh right. His "whatever"...

"So you just don't watch movies?" I pivoted the topic a bit and didn't concentrate on why he doesn't like watching in cinema.

"No," Robin shook his head. "I watch movies in the penthouse. We got an entertainment room there, remember? I watch movies with Uncle and Gilbert but it's rare because who would enjoy watching movies with all the lights on? I know my Uncle and Gilbert do those things to accomodate me. So I rarely ask to watch movies because that is akin to torturing them..."

"That is not true. Mr.Akage and Mr.Gilbert love you. They surely don't feel tortured when watching movies with you. Nor do they feel that they are obligated..." I said to defend the three of them.

Robin sighed. "I know. I know Uncle and Gilbert love me enough to enjoy watching movies with me in the well lit entertainment room in the penthouse. But it's still the same...I don't want to burden them too much. So I just didn't develop any interest in movies."

I nodded my understanding. "But you are okay in the dark when you are with me. So maybe we can watch a movie here...what do you think?"

Robin contemplated that question first before he nodded. "Yeah...okay..." he said.

"Great!" We finally have something we can do since we are not yet sleepy. "What kind of movie will we watch? What genre do you like the most?" I asked Robin.