Unmatching

(ROBIN)

"That was a rotten thing to do to me, what you and AnneMarie did in the auditorium." Blu pouted as he placed a piece of chip against my lips. We are watching a movie using my IPad. Blu is on his belly while I lay on my back. The bowl of chips is close to Blu, his chin placed over the rim of the bowl while the IPad is prompt steady by a pillow behind it.

"I think it's plenty cool," I said before crunching down the chip he fed me.

"She is crazy and you told the public that we share private times in the bathroom together." Blu said.

"Ah that." I grinned. Blu scowled at me before pushing the bowl of chips away to lay his head on the crook of my arm. I moved sideways to snake an arm on his waist to pull his body tighter against mine. "Are you really that mad?" I asked before kissing his forehead.

"No. But I changed my mind. I don't want you and AnneMarie getting along...you will gang up on me and I am not good at receiving teases or pranks. I'm a sore loser and I will end up getting mad at a simple prank you two will make and we might broke up then you and her will be together..." Blu sighed after saying all of that.

"Didn't you say that you will feel lucky is you see us naked and in bed together?" I asked.

Blu raised his head to give me a glare. "If I see you naked and in bed with someone else..."

I chuckled as I put a hand behind his head so I can pull it downwards to get to his lips. Blu eagerly kissed me back. I hugged Blu and took him with me when I rolled to lay on my back again. Half of Blu's body went on top of me as we kiss and kiss.

I let my right hand roam on his back and downwards. Blu is wearing a garterized shorts so it was easy to get under the waistband and feel him up. I grabbed one asscheek and kneaded it while Blu and I sucked on each other's tongues. Our kiss taste and smell like cheese because that's the flavor of the chips we were munching awhile ago.

Blu's hand slipped under my sweatpants as well and he wrapped it on my dick. I wriggled a finger under his underwear and push the fabric aside so I trace it between his buttcrack and down until I reached his hole. I circled my fingers around it. Wanting to slip my finger in. I was about to when Blu moaned and wriggled. Then he unclasped his lips on mine to shake his head. "We can't. The rules said no sex for minors in this house," Blu reminded me of Uncle's rule.

"It's not my penis," I said. "It's just a finger."

"Still no," Blu said before a rosy tinge appear on his cheekbones. "And besides, I am not even sure if I want that."

I withdrew my finger from his anus to just caress his buttcheeks again. It feels soft. "Well, how would you know if you like it or not? How would we know? We have to explore, of course."

"True," Blu nodded as he tapped a finger on my chin.

I looked at his eyes. "Are you curious about anything? Anything on sex?" I asked.

"Well..." Blu blinked as he thinks on an answer to that. Then he flushed pink again. "I'm curious about everything, I guess. I mean, I watched porn before but betweena guy and a girl...never seen a video of a guy and a guy..." Blu gave me a curious look. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I've watched porn before too. Also not a virgin anymore. I had sex with a girl before, about a year and half ago."

"Really?" Interest covered Blu's eyes. "How was it? With who?"

"Just someone I met at one of our swimming competition. She's from another school. She was not a virgin when we had sex. It happened on a hotel room and Uncle learned about it and told me to be safe. It was over quickly. Nothing like the porn I watched. No guy could fuck someone for an hour without ejaculating. But I think for a first timer...I wasn't so bad..."