It Will End With A Kiss

(ZANE)

"Are you truly that worried that Blu has an intention to be a police officer to reinvestigate his parents' deaths himself?" My husband asked me while we are getting ready for bed.

"No. I'm not worried." I said. Gilbert gave me a skeptical look. I groaned. "Fine, you caught me. Yes, I am worried. I know Blu will be good at anything he puts his heart and efforts into, so I have no doubt he'll be a good police officer. But that institution is corrupt and what Blu is looking for, he might not find them to his satisfaction." I said.

"You have a point," Gilbert nodded to agree with me. "Its not easy studying and training to be a police officer, the classism and nepotism in that place is extraordinary. I know because I have gone through it. Blu will go through something hard and I hope he's strong enough to survive it. But then again, that could be said in any industry or type of work he will decide to go to."

"We will help him, of course." I said.

Gilbert chuckled, "If he will accept any help from us. The boy is determined to keep us at arm's length. He might be feeling guilty for liking us because he thinks we killed his parents."

"He is too emotional for his own good," I grumbled.

"Well, thats a trait of an Akage man. You are bunch of emotional men. You let your feelings lead you to where your heart desires to go." Gilbert said in amused tone.

I just let out a disgruntled grunt as a reply to what he said. Gilbert turned more amused. He leaned close to kiss my cheek. "But you are a stubborn man, and he is still our son. Please help Blu as much as you can without harming his pride."

"I'll try," Gilbert and I climbed on our bed to sleep. I let him use my arm as a pillow, we kissed each other goodnight and said our I love yous. I silently watch as my husband slowly fall asleep beside me. After a day of housework and taking care of us, I am glad Gilbert is getting his rest. This is all temporary anyways, once we are back in Japan, Gilbert will have an army of servants who can help him maintain our home and take care of the boys.

Speaking of boys, I know Blu is planning something in the future. Blu is like a chess player slowly putting his pieces on the board as his mind calculate every outcome of any move he will make. The boy has a far craftier mind than Robin but there is no denying that my nephew is still the one who could be relentless and ruthless once he put his mind to chase something.

Together, Blu and Robin could give me major headaches. Better put on precautionary measures around whats important to me before Blu's plans came to completion and it all exploded to my face.

Underestimate those boys? Thats the thing I will never do. Akage Akihiro didn't raise his eldest son to be a fool and make amateur mistakes like underestimating any opponents.

"I feel sad, Gilbert. Are the boys my opponents now?" I sighed as I hugged my sleeping husband close to me. I don't want Blu and Robin as my enemies but I guess we all had no choice in that since everything thats happening now were results of the decisions we made in the past.

Precautionary measures eh. I think thats a good idea.

                          ...........................

"You called for me. Why?" Robin crossed his legs as he sat in a relaxed form on the visitor's chair in front of my desk. My nephew is still in his school uniform since I asked him to show himself in my office after class.

"Where is Blu?" I asked Robin.

"Gilbert sent a car for him. You know that," Robin smiled at me. Assured of his assumptions that I know every move Gilbert will make to make sure Blu will get home safe. "Is that all you want to ask?" Robin sounded impatient.