Bluebells and Boo

(GILBERT)

"You booked the whole cinema?" I winced upon learning that my lover rented a whole cinema for four hours. "Why would you waste money like that?"

"It's not that expensive." Zane said, a bit defensive. "It's not a big cinema although the utilities and services are top notch. The chairs are comfortable and reclining. The whole place can only admit about a hundred watcher. So I only paid for a hundred people."

"How much is one ticket?" I asked. I know that a regular movie ticket cost about 200 to 250 pesos per person.

Zane stared at me for a moment then he smiled, "Have I told you that you look good tonight? I think we should sit at the uppermost seats so I can kiss you without anyone noticing us from below,"

Aw, he is so sweet. I smiled back at him. "And have I also told you that you sucks at evading questions?"

Zane winced, "I'm not evading. I just think the question was useless, albeit it came from someone so enticing like you, so I'm not answering."

I sighed. "Yes, keep buttering me up like I am your favorite breakfast item. Look here, Zane Akage, I'm not a toast. Stop greasing me down."

Zane laughed. "You were not complaining last night when we almost emptied out that lube bottle." He muttered with a pout.

I felt scandalized. Zane just grinned and took my hand. He intertwined our fingers as he looks around. "Stop computing our budget because I didn't waste any money. I asked other people to watch the movie with us. Oh! Here they are,"

"Sirs," Devin appeared before us with a smile on his face. He is holding a hand of a girl in pretty pink ribbon and denim jumper. "Suzy, say hello to them."

"Oh, is this Suzy." I pulled my hand from Zane so I can crouch to look at Devin's seven year old daughter. "Hello, beautiful." I looked up at Zane. "I suddenly remember Lydia. She was as cute as a button too when we were young."

"I'm not a button, though." Suzy spoke up.

"Oh, yes. You are not." I smiled at her. "What are you then?"

"Papa's girl." Suzy looked up at her father. I stood up. "Well, she is loyal then."

"Hello," a woman joined our conversation and Devin put an arm around her shoulder. She is quite familiar to us. "Hello, Susan." I leaned over to kiss her cheek. Devin's wife nodded at Zane.

"Why are we watching Aladdin?" Robin and Blu came, both holding cups sweet shakes they probably bought on an ice cream shop. "Oh, hello Sir." Blu greeted Devin politely.

"Hello, Blu. These are my wife and daughter. Suzy, say hello to Master Robin and Blu."

But instead of greeting the boys, Suzy turned her face to her father's shirt. Clearly hiding.

"What is wrong?" Zane asked. "Is she sick?

"No, she is shy." Susan touched her daughter's hair. "Why are you suddenly shy, sweetheart?"

"Do you want my milkshake?" Blu offered his treat to Suzy. Suzy shook her head and pointed her finger. We followed that finger and found Master Robin looking confuse. "What? I just met her. I didn't do anything."

"Maybe she wants your milkshake," Zane said.

"Ah!" Robin handed his cup to Blu. "Here, give it to her."

Blu did that but Suzy still won't accept the treat. "What do you want, Suzy?" Devin winced at us. "This is not the time to misbehave, though."

Suzy pointed at Master Robin again. We are all wondering what is happening. Until Blu sighed and gave Master Robin's cup back. "Offer it to her," Blu said.