BreakEven

(BLU)

I don't want to give this jerk the satisfaction of seeing me bothered by him jerking my patience chains but Robin is really...trying at times.

How dare he ask if I am scared of the bed or Mr.Gilbert?! How dare he guessed those parts right?

So yes, I am scared of lying on the bed and falling asleep on it. I am scared of dreaming nightmares. I hadn't had a peaceful night of sleep since I learned about the circumstances of Robin's kidnapping, how everyone including my parents were involved in it and the possibility that my parents didn't die on an accident but they could have been murdered.

By the very family that adopted me.

So yeah...I am exhausted and stressed from having nightmares, give me a break. Does having nightmares means I have to deal with Robin as well? Damn it...I...

"Can't you just leave me alone? I am tired as it is already." I told Robin. Wishing to all the deities who could hear me to just...make Robin leave me alone.

"You're tired because you cannot sleep well enough," Robin said. "And if you think falling asleep while sitting on that chair counts, no it doesn't."

"Great, you are saying your opinion like I asked for them. How wonderful for you..." I hope Robin will recognize the sarcasm on my tone.

"Maybe you should ask and listen to my opinions." Robin's smile is condescending. "After all, I am a guy who is an expert at having nightmares and not sleeping well."

Well, if he will put it that way.

"Alright, I'll bite. What do you think I should do to get some decent amount of sleep?"

"Well first, you shouldn't sleep alone. Have a sleeping buddy. Someone who also find it hard to get some decent sleep..."

"Oh no. No. Not that..." I quickly shook my head because I don't need to have a genius head to see where this conversation is leading too. "I will not sleep on the same bed with you again. I could say I've been there and done that and I don't like it."

Robin frowned. "Well, don't sit there and think that I like it."

"You are suggesting it..."

"I'm not volunteering myself to the job, Blu. You could find someone else to be your bed buddy. What about your bestfriend? Or your other friends...if you have them..."

"I have other friends than AnneMarie!" I feel insulted at what he is insinuating.

"Sure...whatever," Robin waved a dismissive hand. "You can ask them for sleepovers. The only problem with that is I cannot see my Uncle permitting you to sleep outside of this house every night or you inviting different people to you bed every night because that'll be just ridiculous. You cannot have sleepovers every night."

Not to mention do I want my bestfriend and others to know I am screaming while dreaming. Yeah...I don't think sleepovers will help me.

"I hope you have other ideas than this," I said.

"I have," Robin nodded. "You can sleep on the master's bedroom with your parents. You know, Paps and Dad." He laughed after saying that.

Oh, I want to kill him. "I didn't mean to call them Paps and Dad. I did it to annoy you."

"Yeah, I know. By the way, it worked. I was annoyed for like three seconds and then thats just funny to me." Robin chuckled this time.

I sighed. "I will not sleep between Mr.Akage and Mr.Gilbert or on any parts of their bed with them. Or even in the floor. I would rather suffer in this chair than sleep on their room."