Love story ❤...

By Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🤴 and I be the "Princess" 👸 It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❤❤🥰 #1 unde... More

26th October
Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Truth and Dare
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Argument
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Moments
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Go back to her
Epilogue

Back Together

1K 31 27
By Ginny6789

"Bonnie" said Dan standing up on his place keeping aside Billy.

"Dan... Sorry I didn't mean to react like that but... What if someday... someday..." Bonnie struggled finding words. She opened her mouth to spill out words but she just can't.

But Erin understood what Bonnie meant. Of course, anyone in their right mind would have a suspicion.

"I never going to get back to Dan" said Erin firmly.

"Dan loves you, You love Dan. I don't have any place here. Bonnie, I realised my mistake. Please" said Erin approaching her.

Bonnie looked here and there. She was in a sort of dilemma. She just can't express the typhoon going on inside her.

All of a sudden, Dan exited her life, and now all of a sudden he is there, standing at the entrance, seeking her permission.

And Erin!!! She herself is saying to accept Dan!!! Meaning?!?!
Oh!! This is just too much for her.

She stormed out room and went to the garden. What happened in this one month, that things changed so drastically.

And moreover, why does it has to happen to her always. The moment she get used to something, the table flips.

She sat on the bench, running her fingers through her hair in frustration.
She rubbed her eyes, her temple. Her breath heavy, she started pacing. The huge adrenaline rush in her body, was taking a toll on her.

She again made herself sit on the bench with a thud, when she felt a light tap on her shoulder.
She looked up to see Erin standing.

"Can we talk??" She asked in a calm tone, which astonished Bonnie.

Erin chuckled at Bonnie's expression.
"I am rather a calm person. It's you saw me at my most bad version" said Erin.

"I am sorry." Apologized Bonnie.

"It's okay" said Erin.

"Erin... this... Sudden.. I just can't understand anything" said Bonnie in a low voice.

"I know. Anyone would be like this, if things flip so much. But you see, the process was quiet slow. It's just, you were not aware" said Erin thoughtfully.

"What happened??" Asked Bonnie.

Erin looked at Bonnie and smiled, "Dan loves you a lot Bonnie. He is so much into love with you that he was ready to leave you for your own sake...." Erin sat on the other chair, "... So that I never accuse you, or you never fall into a pit because of this complication." Completed Erin.

Bonnie looked at Erin. She had no words to say. She just wanted to listen. Listen how much the love of her life loves her.

"He used to listen your voice in audiobook, tried to connect your and his name while playing scrabble." Said Erin and chuckled.

"You were so much into his mind, that while chasing me he took your name" said Erin.

"Chasing you??" Asked Bonnie.

"Uh... I was irritating him during his work" said Erin timidly and Bonnie giggled.

"You know Bonnie??" Erin said thoughtfully, "When me and Dan were just talking about our old day, I just said Bonnie stepped in our life, You know, he was panicking. Thinking I am blaming you" said Erin and Bonnie felt tears forming in her eyes.

At that point Bonnie felt like running to her Dan and shower him with kisses but she controlled herself.

"But it seems like, You don't love him anymore. Fine then, I'll take him back"

"No! I love him!! " Exclaimed Bonnie and Erin looked at her, "No I meant... " Bonnie tried to say something, but,
Erin bursted into laughter.

"When you love him so much, what are you thinking about?" said Erin.

Bonnie hugged Erin tightly, "Thank you Erin. Thank you so much!! Thank you" said Bonnie.

"You and Dan are so similar" commented Erin and Dan arrived there.

Bonnie looked at Dan and then looked away blushing. Dan noticed this, which made his ear go red too.

Erin looked them, "hem hem!!" She cleared her voice, drawing their attention from each other, "Sorry to interrupt guys, but I need to leave" said Erin.

"So soon??" Asked Bonnie.
"Actually, If I don't leave now, it will be quiet late till I reach my parents place" said Erin.

"Oh..Okay.." said Bonnie.

"So bye guys. Be happy, Stay safe" she said and hugged them together.

"Bye Erin" said Dan
"Once again, Thank you" said Bonnie.

"Oh come on guys!! You're making me feel embarrassed now" said Erin and hugged them again.

She left the house waving them Bye, when Bonnie rushed out of the house to meet her, "Erin!!" She called.

Erin turned around and she felt a pair of hands hugging her, "Thank you" Bonnie said in tearful voice.

"Hey..." said Erin and got out of the hog to look at her.

"I am sorry for what I did to you" said Bonnie and hugged her again.

"No please don't be" said Erin getting out of the hug. She caressed her cheek and gave her a sweet smile, "Bye take care".

"Bye" said Bonnie waving her, "You are too good for your ownself".

Erin smiled. "I just corrected my mistake" she said and got inside the car. The car left the place.

*********

She asked the driver to switch off the AC as she intended to open the window.

"Ma'am??" Called the driver.

"Yeah??" Responded Erin.

"You are really the best person I have ever met" said the Driver smiling.

"Thank you" said Erin and smiled back, "It really feels good and relaxed, when you correct your mistakes" said Erin.

********

Bonnie ran inside the house to see Dan sitting on the sofa.
Dan turned around to look at her, as a result of her presence.

"She left??" he asked feeling a strange sensation passing through his body.

"Yeah" Bonnie replied taking steps towards him.

Dan stood up and took small steps towards her.

"Thank her. That we are back together" said Bonnie playing with her finger. Her heart beat raised and her breath became heavy.

"Yeah.." Dan said looking here and there. "Why is it have to be so awkward. Come on Man she is your girl" said Dan's inner voice.

"Bonnie-" said Dan, but Bonnie ran to him saying, "Forget this awkwardness" more to herself and hugged him tight, which made Dan stumble a bit but he held her.

"I missed you so much Dan" said Bonnie desperately.

"I missed you too" said Dan wrapping his arms around her.

Bonnie tightened the hug and so did Dan, "I love you Dan. I love you" She pulled him more into his arms.

"I love you too Bonnie" said Dan pulling her more towards him.
As if they just can't get each other enough.

"I love you!! I love you!!! I love you Dan!!! I love you!!.." Said Bonnie and Dan exclaimed in joy and happiness.

"I love you too Bonnie Wright!!!" Said Dan loudly opening his arms wide.

Bonnie looked at him and chuckled with happy tears in her eyes "I love you too Daniel Radcliffe" she said with same amount of enthusiasm.

Bonnie leaned in to kiss and so did Dan but, he stopped abruptly, "What??" Asked Bonnie frowning.

"Will we be interrupted again??" Asked Dan.

"Meaning??" She asked in confusion.

"Come on. Didn't you notice, Our kiss always get interrupted" said Dan.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, held his collar and pulled him, "You are interrupting now".

They kissed. They finally kissed. Their lips syncing with each other. Perfectly.
The most perfect, long, passionate kiss.

They pull out after few moments for air, rested their forehead against each other and breathing heavily.

"Am I good kisser??" Asked Dan and Bonnie giggled.

"Amazing" said Bonnie and Dan pecked her lips multiple times in excitement.

"You are not bad either. But does need practice" said Dan smirking.

"I am ready" said Bonnie and they kissed again.

"I love you Daniel Radcliffe" Bonnie whispered on his lips.

"I love you too Bonnie Wright" said Dan pulled her into a hot passionate kiss.

💃💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you so much Miss Erin Darke. You are really the best women, A beautiful Human being. We Wrightcliffe shippers are really very grateful to you.
Thank You🙏🙏☺️☺️🤗🤗

*******

Time to Dance!!! Our beloved Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright are together now!!!! 💃💃💃💃💃🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶💃💃💃💃💃

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications. 

Thank you
......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 76 35
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐳 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰�...
426 21 13
"My feelings? Oh, don't worry about those No one does" "Stop trying to fix the things that were never broken" ... Romeo, take me somewhere we can be...
13.2K 386 26
"What if?" Two words that can hunt you forever. What if you choose to be happy not minding anyone else or everything else around you, would that make...
10.2K 581 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒