Love story ❤...

By Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🤴 and I be the "Princess" 👸 It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❤❤🥰 #1 unde... More

26th October
Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Truth and Dare
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Argument
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Moments
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Back Together
Epilogue

Go back to her

856 29 37
By Ginny6789

"Everything was going great, when, Bonnie stepped in our life" said Erin and Dan jerked his head towards her, with slight wide eyes.

"Erin. I am trying, you see. Please don't bring her, here. Everything will be back as before. I assure you" said Dan as fast as possible, holding her hand.

Erin didn't have a problem understanding him as it has been 8 years and she can very well understand his every accent.

She looked at him in awe and cursed herself inside. She closed her eyes to let a tear fall.

"You love her so much Dan!! So much..." said Erin, in a breaking voice.

The words hit Dan, not in a bad way ofcourse, but he just can't believe his ears.

"Erin...." Dan let out in whisper.

"I am not a stubborn kid Dan. I know Changes are meant to be and some Changes are irreversible. This change is irreversible" Said Erin firmly.

""Erin you don't need to force yourself..." said Dan, his hands trembling.

"I am not forcing myself Dan. I could see. I could the pain in your eyes. The pain of existing without her" Erin grabbed his hand and gave a light squeeze.

"I could see how much you are hurt and I can also see the efforts you are putting because of her words. Because she told you to destroy your contacts with her " said Erin calmly.

Dan looked down. He just can't look into her eyes. His heart was feeling very heavy. He just doesn't know what to do.

Erin held his face and lifted it up to meet his eyes.

"You love me. I know, You love me very much, but..." Erin caressed his cheek with her thumb, "You love her more than you love yourself" said Erin looking into his eyes.

"And I realised this in this one month" said Erin sniffing and wiping her face.

"You can live with me all your life, but you just can't live without her, and I just not know this, I accept this fact Dan" said Erin

"Erin..." Dan was about to protest but Erin interrupted. She wiped her tears, gulped, took a deep breath and said
"Don't worry. I am not drunk. I am saying this in my senses. Sound and clear. I will never ever blame her." said Erin firmly.

"Go back to her, Dan. You both are meant to be" said Erin smiling.

Dan looked at her, he didn't know what to say he was just in a zone, a trance. He just can't believe.

Erin laughed out loud, "look at your face Dan. As if you are thunder struck" and she bursted out in laughter.

"I am thunder struck " said Dan and Erin awed at his expression.
"Thank you Erin" Dan exclaimed after a pause and jumped into hugging her.

"Oh Dan!!" And they both stumbled. They bursted into laughter, as they fell down on the sand.

Dan was laughing hard, he lied down beside her. Erin could see the happiness in his eyes. "Her name brings so much happiness into you" said Erin smiling.

"I am really happy for you both" said Erin and hugged him again.

"Thank you Erin. Thank you so much Thank you" Dan said bowing his head.

"Hey!!" Erin said and lifted his head.
"I didn't do anything. I can't help if Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright are meant for each other, If they are destined to be together" said Erin smiling wide.

Dan hugged her tight again and planted a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my God!! The Daniel Radcliffe kissed me" Erin mocked.

"Erin..." Dan said and they both broke into a giggle.

********

Dan was humming a tune while packing his belongings. He did some dance moves, when Erin knocked his door. He looked up and immediately stop humming.
"Oh hi" he said timidly.

"Come on Dan. This is not fair" said Erin in annoyance.

"Meaning??" He asked confused.

"If you are hiding your excitement from me, it simply means you don't trust, you don't trust my words. How will I make you believe??" Said Erin folding her arms across his chest and then looked away, "I accepted everything Dan. I am fine. I am happy". Erin pressed on the words.

"Uh.. uh...hehe.. sorry" said Dan.

Erin looked at him and laughed out loud, "You are such a silly" commented Erin.

"I am not silly" said Dan frowning.

"You are. Even Bonnie would agree with me. Ask her tomorrow, when we'll reach there" she said with an air of confidence.

"Did you tell her we are coming??" Asked Erin.
"No" replied Dan.
"Don't tell her. We'll surprise her" she told excitedly.
"Okay.." Dan agreed with same amount of excitement.

"Where are you going to go? I hope you are not staying here alone" said Dan.

"No. I'll go to my parents place" said Erin.

Dan knelt in front of Erin, he held her hand and said, "I am sorry for putting you through all this. For giving you so much pain. I am extremely sorry" apologized Dan.

"I wouldn't have been in so much pain, if I would have accepted it first" said Erin.

Dan kissed the upper region of her palm and rested his head on her lap.

"We'll be great friends Dan. Won't we??" Asked Erin.

"Of course. Our relationship might have broken, but I'll never break my friendship with you. Even if Bonnie says to" said Dan.

"She will never" said Erin thoughtfully, but then something struck her, "See.. She is important to you, and you idiots, had broken your relationship for me..." said Erin hitting Dan's head lightly.

After a while Erin apologized for her mistakes "I am sorry".
"Don't be" Dan said.
"Okay" Erin agreed and both broke into a giggle.

*******

Bonnie got up from her sleep to find that the bustling house of hers were all empty again.

The few of her friends arrived on the occasion of her best friends wedding.
It was until today that few of her friends stayed, but even they left and now Bonnie was all alone.

She got up, did her chores, bathed Billy, did the laundry, fed him breakfast and then cooked something for herself.

After breakfast, she was about to finish washing the dishes when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming" she shouted. She opened her apron, settled her messed up hair and then opened the door.

Bonnie froze. Yes, she literally froze. Not even her eyes were blinking, she was as hard as stone.

"Bonnie?" said the visitor.
"Huh?" She got out of the trance,
"Dan??" She said in utter astonishment.

Dan gave a ear to ear grin.
"Missed me baby" said Dan entering the house and then kissed Bonnie's cheeks. He pushed Bonnie aside as she wasn't moving to let him in.
"Billy..??" She heard Dan calling Billy.

Bonnie didn't move. She saw even Erin was standing there, "Am I not welcome??" She asked.

"No" said Bonnie in whisper.
"Okay.." Erin pursed her lips and turned around to leave when Bonnie exclaimed, "No no no.. I mean No, why not, of course. Come in" said Bonnie opened the door wide.

Erin entered the house. Bonnie closed the door behind her. The confused look, not once left her face.

"Guys explain something" said Bonnie as she reached them.
Dan was playing with Billy while Erin comforted herself on the sofa.

"Sit down" Erin said and Bonnie took a place.

"Bonnie..." Bonnie looked at Erin intently, "... Dan loves you" said Erin shortly.

Bonnie looked at Dan, whom she found was smirking at her.

"I didn't understand" said Bonnie with an air of uncertainty.

"Bonnie," Erin held Bonnie's hand, "in this one month, I realised that I made a mistake separating you both. You both are made for each other and I want to correct my mistake. Please be back with Dan" said Erin.

"Huh?! Is this a joke??" Bonnie reacted rather rudely than expected.

Oops!!! Seems like Bonnie reacted without thinking. Of course it was a big blow for her. Will she accept back Dan or.... 😐

Don't know.. Let's see what happens. 😶

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then...Bye

Thank you
.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 386 26
"What if?" Two words that can hunt you forever. What if you choose to be happy not minding anyone else or everything else around you, would that make...
37.9K 1.1K 31
You've been searching for this long and hard.. You've been staring at it all along.. You've been searching for me all along.. You don't have to ke...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
1.1K 409 8
ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ••ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...