Love story ❤...

By Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🤴 and I be the "Princess" 👸 It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❤❤🥰 #1 unde... More

26th October
Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Truth and Dare
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Argument
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Go back to her
Back Together
Epilogue

Moments

682 30 19
By Ginny6789

Dan stormed up to the room and threw himself on the bed, burrowing his head inbetween his knees.

His hands ran through his hair in frustration.
"Dan I am sorry.." said Erin standing near the door.
Dan looked up at her and raised his arm for Erin to take it.
Erin took his hand and sat beside Dan.
"It's okay..." he said flashing a smile.

"You are not mad at me anymore??" Asked Erin.

"No" said Dan and Erin rested her head on his shoulder. "How can I be mad at you, when situations are as such" thought Dan to himself.

Days passed by... Dan and Erin slowly started leading their normal life..... but....

1. One fine evening, Erin decided to play scrabble. Dan on agreeing with the idea set up the board. With each piece, the day came into view.
Erin went for the first chance as she got the letter close to "A". Erin made a seven letter word and now it was Dan's turn.

The game continued and Erin was happy to get her winning  zone back.
She made many words consecutively.

On the part of Dan, he didn't seem quiet interested. How can he, all the flashes from that day was clear in his mind.

He made some words but things got difficult for him. His mind was just not working, "Come on Baby" said Erin and he got snapped out of his thought.
He went for the next chance. He looked at the boards, when he spotted the word "Abetted, Adenine and Acetose", he quickly thought of the "Dandelion" and placed the letters.

************************************   
A B E T T E D
                     A
                          B O N F I R E

                     D
    A D E N I N E    
                     L
                    I
              A C E T O S E 
                    N

(A/N:- An illustration of how the words were aranged)
************************************

Erin looked at the board to form more words. She spotted the letter "N" on the word "Dandelion" and started placing the letters

"BON..FIRE..." Erin placed the letters, "Haa!! I placed a seven letter word. I get 50 points." Erin shrieked in excitement.

As she shrieked, she felt a choking sensation on her larynx and she started coughing. Dan giggled seeing Erin.

"Shut up-" Erin coughed again, "Wait I am-" she coughed again.

"I'll get you some water" said Dan and was about to get up when Erin signalled him to sit down.

"I am goi- *cough* " she showed her finger towards the kitchen. Dan protested but Erin said she needs to use the washroom even.
Erin got up and left towards the kitchen.

Dan turned around his head and looked at the board, when something caught his attention.

A slight smile appeared on his lips. He licked his bottom lip and removed certain letters from its place and a huge grin appeared on his face.

************************************

        D
        A
B O N

************************************
Their names were connected by a single letter "N". Did this "N" mean "No", "Not possible". Ahhh!!!.... Don't know" thought Dan while running his hands through his hair.

But still Dan's face got all lit up. His heart was fluttering with excitement seeing his name connected to hers.

He continuously smiled at the words, when he heard footsteps coming down. Alas! Pulled back to reality. He promised Erin he would never think of Bonnie.

He immediately started placing the letters back at its place, but he was a tiny bit late as Erin saw his hand on the board.

"What were you doing??" Erin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just adjusting the letters." Said Dan trying to be casual.

Erin narrowed her eyes and then wiggled her eyebrows.
"What?" Dan asked via his expressions.

She looked down at the board, giving a smile to him. She noticed that all the letters were perfectly fine, except for the letters bearing the word Abetted and bonfire.
She immediately understood what Dan was doing. Her face started becoming all pale, but she pushed off the thoughts quickly.

Dan on the other hand was noticing Erin's facial expressions. He was quiet taken aback seeing the smile on Erin's face. Honestly, he was expecting a row.
They continued playing for next few minutes and as usual Erin won.

2. Later that night, Dan was working on a script. Erin tip toed behind him and "Haww!!" She screamed.

Dan jumped up as we was quiet engrossed in his work.
"Erin!!" Said Dan and Erin started laughing hard.
"I am- *laugh* I am sorry Dan" she laughed out again looking at his face.

"You!-" Dan got up from his place and chased her.
"Sorry.. sorry" she said while running.

"Wait here!!" Dan commanded again trying to catch her, "Bo-". (Erin stopped in between the track) "Erin!!" He said in a much louder voice, Basically to cover up for his slip of tounge.

She widened her eyes, looking at Dan running towards her. She started running again but her pace was a bit slow.

He held her and started tickling her, "No Dan. Stop! stop! Please..." she said inbetween her giggle.
Dan stopped and looked at her.

He again took her name, though he reacted immediately to cover up, but Erin's light giggle did make him suspicious.

"Don't do it again" he said and turned around to leave cursing himself inside. "Shit she heard" said his inner voice.

"You can't command me!" said Erin and hit him lightly on his head and started running
"Ow!" Dan rubbed his head but didn't  run behind her, "I have work to do. I can't keep playing with you" said Dan and left up to his room feeling lot more relaxed, "Thank goodness!! She didn't hear".

Further more days passed. The days were casual with nothing but work from home, eating, sleeping, watching movies and cuddling.
Erin shifted herself to Dan's room and often they slept in each other's arms. Some days Dan used to work late night but not every day he had his hectic work.

Dan was sitting on his study when he read a tweet from JK Rowling about the Trans gender women.
Dan always had a soft corner for Transgenders. He has always been working with the Trevor project.
He found JK's tweet unappealing and thus he wrote a note on his Google plus account.

He got a lot of support from his fans, but what overwhelmed him more was that his Harry Potter co-stars came up to support him.

Rupert, Emma, Bonnie..... Bonnie..

(She took out time inbetween her support and Protest for black lives, Environmental issues...)

Her name brought a huge smile on his face. He got this strong urge to give her a call but unfortunately, he just can't. His heart was aching, but he has to stick up to his words.

Wait, he can't call Bonnie, but Rupert can, Emma can. He quickly gave a call to Emma.

"Hey Em" he said as she picked up the call.

"Hey Dan. What's up ??" Asked Emma.

"The sky" answered Dan.

"Shut up" shot back Emma.

"So??"

"Umm... I was thinking, we didn't have a good talk for a while. So let's get into a conference call?" Suggested Dan.

"I would rather suggest you to get into the zoom call."

"Oh yes. Let's come up. Organise the meeting" Said Dan.

"Okay I'll bring Rupert Bonnie Evanna Matt Tom-"
"Why so many??" Interrupted Dan.
"I mean I want to but let's keep it to four of us for now" suggested Dan.

"Okay... I don't mind. Moreover don't know if they are free or not. What if they are not free so the call-" Emma started speaking continuously.

"Okay Emma! Send the link start the meeting." Said Dan impatiently.

"Fine, why are you being so impatient??" Asked Emma.

"I am not being impatient. You are taking too much time. You see Rupert is not free everytime. He is a father now"

"Okay.. okay fine. I've sent the link. Join"

"Yup!" Said Dan and cut the call.

Sorry, the game is actually scrabble and in the chapter I wrote "Catscrabble" 😅😅 Hope you all understand what I trying to convey through the picture.

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.
Until then...Bye

Thank you
........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...
10.2K 581 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
328 6 17
Princess you are not worthless. I do not want you to think that or even use that word. The only person that is worthless is that piece-of- shit of a...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...