Animalistic Desires

By HeidiFedor

I do not own the images in this story. What evil lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical... More

The Cold Hearted Snake Part 1
TCHS: Part 2
TCHS Part 3
TCHS Part 4
TCHS Part 5
TCHS Part 6
TCHS Part 7
TCHS Part 8
TCHS Part 9
TCHS Part 10
TCHS Part 11
TCHS Part 12
TCHS Part 13
TCHS Part 14
TCHS Part 15
TCHS Part 16
TCHS Part 17
TCHS Part 18
TCHS Finale
Author's Notes
His Tangled Web
HTW Part 2
HTW Part 3
HTW Part 4
HTW Part 5
HTW Part 6
HTW Part 7
HTW Part 8
HTW Part 9
HTW PART 10
HTW Part 11
HTW Part 12
HTW Part 13
HTW Part 14
HTW Finale
HTW Author's Notes
In the Depths of His Cold Heart
ItDoHCH Part 2
ItDoHCH Part 3
ItDoHCH Part 4
ItDoHCH part 5
ItDoHCH Part 6
ItDoHCH Part 7
ItDoHCH Part 8
ItDoHCH Part 9
ItDoHCH Part 10
ItDoHCH Part 11
ItDoHCH Part 12
ItDoHCH Part 13
ItDoHCH Part 14
ItDoHCH Part 15
ItDoHCH Part 16
ItDoHCH part 17
ItDoHCH Part 18
ItDoHCH Part 19
ItDoHCH Part 20
ItDoHCH Part 21
ItDoHCH Part 22
ItDoHCH Part 23
ItDoHCH Finale
ItDoHCH Author's notes
Be Careful of What You Wish
BCoWYW Part 2
BCoWYW Part 3
BCoWYW Part 4
BCoWYW Part 5
BCoWYW Part 6
BCoWYW Part 7
BCoWYW Part 8
BCoWYW Part 9
BCoWYW Part 10
BCoWYW Part 11
BCoWYW Part 12
BCoWYW Part 13
BCoWYW Part 14
BCoWYW Part 15
BCoWYW Part 16
BCoWYW Part 17
BCoWYW Finale
BCoWYW Author's Notes
A Heart as Cold as Stone
AHaCaS Part 2
AHaCaS Part 3
AHaCaS Part 4
AHaCaS Part 5
AHaCaS Part 6
AHaCaS part 7
AHaCaS Part 8
AHaCaS Part 9
AHaCaS part 10
AHaCaS Part 11
AHaCaS Part 12
AHaCaS Part 13
AHaCaS Part 14
AHaCaS Part 15
AHaCaS part 16
AHaCaS Part 17
AHaCaS Part 18
AHaCAS Part 19
AHaCaS Part 20
AHaCaS Part 21
AHaCaS Part 22
AHaCaS Part 23
AHaCaS Part 24
AHaCaS Part 25
AHaCaS Part 26
AHaCas Part 27
AHaCaS Part 28
AHaCaS Part 29
AHaCaS Part 31
AHaCaS Part 32
AHaCaS Part 33
AHaCaS Part 34
AHaCaS Finale
AHaCaS Author's Notes

AHaCaS Part 30

1.9K 107 14
By HeidiFedor

(I do not own any of the images in these stories.)
*************************************************

Cali was stunned by what Anton had just told her.  "You-you're Gabriel's, and Rosalina's older brother?" She gasped.

"Correct, my dear." He replied. "I am the stillborn son. Or at least that's what my father wished I was."

"How-how long have you known?'" Asked Cali, as she was still stunned by the revelation.

"I found out five years ago." He told her. "Most of my life I believed I was an orphan. I was told that I was an experiment, that Antonio wanted a member of his organization trained from birth. I remember as a child, all the whores that raised me. Antonio would come to visit them, but not me. Yet I always admired him, and wished he had been my father. Ironic I suppose. He was Gabriel's, and Rosalina's father, but they never admired nor appreciated him as I did."

"How did you find out?" She continued questioning him.

"One night Antonio had too much to drink, and he just couldn't keep his damn mouth shut." He told her. "He told me everything. I had learned long before than who, and what, he truly was. Unlike Gabriel, I would have given anything to have been his gargoyle son. But what Antonio told me, was how disappointed he was for me to be his son. Not only that, but I killed his one true love. I was a murderer, and that was the only thing I would ever be to him. If he hadn't promised my dying mother that he'd take care of me, he would have killed me at birth. But as I grew older, his loathing for me increased. Apparently I also grew into the spitting image of my mother's father. My grandfather killed my father's brothers, and I killed my father's wife."

"But that wasn't your fault!" Cali exclaimed, as she couldn't help but feel some sympathy for him. "He was your father, he should have loved you no matter what!" Antonio looked at her and smiled. He then made his way over to her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and then delicately caressed her cheek. She was scared, but she did move. Cali just closed her as, as she reluctantly let him touch her.

"You are truly special." He told her. "Only a person of empathy could truly see the pain in my soul."

"Maybe you should have told Gabriel the truth." She said to him. "I'm sure he would welcomed you as a brother."

"Isn't this the same Gabriel you just tried to run away from?" He asked as he smile faded, and voice was now in a slightly annoying sounding tone. "The same man you finally decided was a beast? Gabriel tried to deny his father, as well as his birthright! He even tried to change his name to Gabe Edwards!  And as for Rosalina, do you think she would have accepted me? She to was human, but she was born a girl! That meant she wasn't a disappointment! And she was the apple of my father's eye, his little princes! She despised our father, and the mafia! Yet she had no problem living off his wealth! She's a spoiled brat!"

"But your father's feelings towards them wasn't their fault either." She replied.

"BULLSHIT!" He exclaimed. As she became terrified of the burning rage with in his eyes. She screamed in terror as he picked up a chair, and threw it on the floor. She started to cry, as her body began to tremble. Anton then looked at her, and his face softened. His face then turned into a look of worry, obviously because of what he had done.

"I'm sorry." He cried, "I am so sorry." He then took handkerchief, out of his breast pocket, and started to wipe her tears.

"Th-that's okay." She told him as she continued to fear him.

"No it's not." He replied as he had a look of sorrow in his eyes. "It's just ironic. My father loved my mother, and I would have done anything for him to have loved me as his son. Yet he hated me. But he didn't love his second wife at all. He only married her, because of the resemblance to my mother. Yet he loved the children, that she gave him. Because she gave him Gabriel, the son he always wanted. However they hated him. I saw a picture of my mother once. She looked a lot like his second wife. That little Harlot that he just picked up off the street. And yet, even in a picture, my mother's soul shone through her eyes. As I said before, she was an enchantress, like you."

"What are you going to do?" Cali asked.

"I'm finally going to take what rightfully belongs to me." He told her. "My kingdom, my queen, and my birthright."

"And how are you going to do that?' Cali hesitantly inquired. She became even more frightened as he started to laugh.

"Simple my dear." He answered, as he gave her a wicked smile. "I have you, Rosalina, and his little bambini that's currently growing inside of you.With the three of you in my possession, Gabriel's not going to have much of a choice. He's going to make the ultimate sacrifice to ensure your lives. And I will finally become the gargoyle, that I was always meant to be."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ow, my jaw! Thought Rosalina, as she started to wake. What the hell happened?

To her horror, she soon realized that she was tied to a chair. Where was she? How did she end up here? Then all of a sudden she remembered, Anton had hit her!

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" She cried. Rosalina kept moving, trying her best to loosen the ropes. But it seemed to be to no avail. Just then, the door opened, and she became frightened by the thought of who might be coming for her.

"Well, well, well." Said Victor with a smug look upon his face. "Looks like the tables have turned. So tell me, princess. How does it feel to be in the hot seat?"

"Victor!" She exclaimed. "What the hell is going on?"

"My full name is Victor Sabino." He wickedly smiled. "But that's master to you. And your older brother has given you to me, as a gift, or an act of good faith. A symbol of our new alliance. Depending on how you look at it."

"Sabino? You're a Sabino?" She growled. "Gabriel would never give me to you! Nor would he form an alliance! Your family killed our parents!"

"No, not Gabriel." He told her. "Anton."

"What are you talking about?" She cried. "Anton is not my brother!"

"Well he seems to think so." Victor responded. "Whether he is, or he isn't, I really don't care. After he kills Gabriel, Anton will be head of the Esposito family no matter what. They're not going to follow a woman. So even if you wanted the thrown, you couldn't have it."

"But our families have been at war for decades." She stated. "Why would you want an alliance?"

"There's an old saying, my dear." He replied. "The enemy, of my enemy, is my best friend. Instead of our families feuding for power, we should become one powerful entity. I guess you're the symbolic bridge to fill that gap. I'm going to take you as my wife. You of course, will be expected to be faithful and devoted to me. I on the other hand will be allowed to fuck any whore I like. That includes you, and you will provide me with heirs."

He then furrowed his bow, as he seemed to focus on her face. As he walked over to her, he reached out, and gently placed the tips of his fingers on her jaw. It hurt, as she began to hiss in pain.

"Damn It!" Victor exclaimed. "I knew it was going to bruise. I told him, I didn't want marks on your body."

He then looked her, and flashed her a wicked smile. "The only marks that I want left on that sweet little body of your's, will be from me."

"Go to hell!" She hissed. "I'd rather die, than marry you!" His face hardened, as he grabbed a fistful of her hair. He forced her head back, as she winced in pain. Between the pain from her jaw, and his anger filled grip in her hair. Tears began to flow as he held her hair in his tight grasp. She closed her eyes, and gritted her teeth. Her breathing increased, as it was all she could do to squelch the pain. She then opened her eyes, as they stared one another down with seething anger. She could feel her own nostrils flare.

"Like you have a say in the matter!" He exclaimed, as his eyes burned with rage. "You are mine! And I will do whatever I damn well please! Oh I look forward to breaking you, and putting the little mafia princess in her place! I'm going to fuck you so hard every night, you'll never be able to walk again! You're going to be my bitch, my whore, and my wife! I suggest you keep me as happy as long as possible! Because once I get tired of you, I will get rid of you like common street garbage! I'm sure there are others, who would love to own the used daughter of Antonio Esposito."

His look of anger soon turned into a lustfully wicked smile, as his lips moved closer to her ear. "I think it's time for the little princess to finally learn her place." He groaned as she soon felt his hot breath against her skin. Then to her absolute disgust, his lips smashed into hers. She pierced her lips as tight as possible, to try and keep his tongue from entering. However he bit her lip, which caused her to gasp.

His tongue soon entered through her lips, as she wanted to gag. But she returned the favor. She bit down on his lower lip, until she tasted the metallic blood. He cried out in obvious pain, as he pushed himself off of her. Victor took the back of his hand, and wiped the blood form his lower lip. As he looked at it, he then looked back at her with anger in his eyes. Out of nowhere, he backhanded her across the face as she cried out in pain. This time it was on the other cheek than the one that Anton had struck earlier. There was now burning pain, in both of her cheeks

"Now your face matches perfectly!" He growled. "Let's see what other assets you have!"

"NO!" She cried, as he grabbed her blouse, and ripped it open. A wicked smile soon once crept upon his lips.

"Nice tits, princess." He sneered. "Let's see what other treasures you are hiding."

"No, Please!" She cried again as her body began to tremble. The last thing she wanted, was to the feel the slimy hands of this bastard, touching her. Rosalina felt defeated, and couldn't stand the thought of watching him rape her. Not knowing what else to do, she tightly closed her eyes, and began to silently pray to herself. She asked for God to protect her.

Then, all of a sudden, she her a loud thud. As she slowly opened her eyes, she saw Victor lying unconscious on the floor. She looked up, and saw Cali's uncle Sal standing over him. He was holding a gun, by the barrel, and had obviously knocked him out by the butt of the gun. She was about to ask what was happening, but he placed his hand over her mouth.

"Shh..." He whispered as placed his index finger to his lips. "Where's Cali?" He then slowly removed his hand from her mouth. She just looked at him, and cried.

"I don't know." She whispered. He sighed, as he began to to untie her. As soon as he did, she threw her arms around him. He then returned her embrace, as she began to cry against his shoulder.

All of a sudden, a click of a gun barrel could be heard. As they both turned around, they saw Anton standing there with a gun pointed at them both of them.

"Drop it!" Anton ordered, as fear soon appeared in Cali's uncle's eyes. He then did as Anton said, and let the gun fall to the floor.

"Hello Vincent." Said Anton with a smug look upon his face. "Did you really think that I wouldn't recognize my old mentor? You've had some work done, you're hardly recognizable. But I can see it in your eyes. Who you really are. Once a killer, always a killer. Just like me."

***********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 2.4K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
102K 4.7K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
39.4K 970 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
295K 9.8K 42
"V&L" read our initials. So delicately carved into a now surely dead Henry's plum-colored flesh. His glazed eyes continue to stare in my direction-Th...