Our Story - Niall Horan

By outrobangchan

"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ... More

Our Story • n.h •
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHORS NOTE :) INPORTANT READ IT
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
PLEASE READ
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
SORRY NOT A UPDATE BUT READ
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - Final

Chapter 52

92 8 3
By outrobangchan

SORRY IVE TAKEN ABOUT 10279192 MILLION YEARS TO UPDATE! SCHOOL IS INTERFERING MAN!😭 IM SO TIRED.

Buttttt this is a long chapter so it's all good:)

Vote and comment??!

-

Evie's POV:

Liam opens the door and I walk in after him. Louis, Zayn and Harry where playing something on the PS4, where as Niall was curled up asleep on the couch. I guess I'll have to talk to him another time. Brittany was still know where to be seen, and to be honest I'm grateful.

"Have you sorted Michael out?" Louis asks, pausing the game. I nod and he smiles.

"Did you speak to Luke about tonight?" Harry asks, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yea, but I told him I'd text him later because I need to speak to Niall" I say, and Harry furrows his eyebrows looking over to sleeping Niall.

"What do you mean you need to speak to Niall. He isn't taking control over you is he" Harry asks, anger starting to form in his eyes.

"No! I just need to speak to him about something. I'm defiantly not asking for permission to go out with Luke, because as far as I go, I can go out with anyone"

"Okay" Harry says, looking at me and then Niall.

I make my way over to the couch where Niall was laid, and sit down next to his head.

"Evie we have to go for rehearsal's. We are going to leave Niall asleep on the couch, do you want to watch us or do you want to stay here?" Harry asks, getting up from of the floor.

"Ill stay here if thats okay?" I smile and then look down at Niall "Do you want us to go and ask the 5SOS boys to come in?" Harry asks, and I shake my head "Alright then. We should be back in about a hour. If you need anything text or call one of the 5SOS boys, because we probably won't be able to answer. Ill quickly drop by the 5SOS bus and tell them your with Niall whose asleep"

"Thanks, I should be fine. Enjoy rehearsal's" I smirk and Harry roles his eyes following the rest of the boys out of the bus. I decide to check Twitter, considering I've not actually been on it for a considerably long time.

I scroll through my notifications and read a few out, quite a lot of them read thing such as:

@EvieOfficial Y r u even d8ing Niall u 2 do not match what so ever. WTF

@EvieOfficial Thax for ruining all the Niall girls hearts. WE WANT HIM SINGLE

@EvieOfficial Walk of a cliff please, sincerely, THE NIALL GIRLS OUT THERE

And there was a whole load more, most of them with obscene language. On the other hand, there was the nice ones which put a smile on my face.

You and Niall are seriously tooo cute! I ship #Nevie way two hard<3 @EvieOfficial

Realationship goals @NiallOfficial & @Evie Official

And then we went back to the negative tweets which made me frown, sighing I turn my phone off.

"Babe? Why are you frowning?" Niall asks, sitting up.

"Twitter and hate" I frown, picking at nails.

"Well at least we know who the real fans are. Don't listen to them. Your beautiful, and I love you" He smiles putting his arm around me, pulling me to his chest.

"Niall I love you more than anything in the world. You do know that right?" I ask, my green eyes meeting his blue.

"Yes" He smiles cupping my cheek with his hand, and kissing me on my lips "Where are the rest of the boys?"

"They've gone for rehearsel's"

"Good" He smirks, making my stomach flip, he grabs my hand, leading me onto his lap. I sit waiting for him to do something, but he suprises me "Kiss me Evie"

I happily oblige, quickly crashing my lips onto his. He response almost straight away, placing his hands on my hips. I had no clue where to put mine so I placed them onto his chest. Niall lets go of the kiss, making me whimper from loss of contact "Why did you stop?" My voice comes put raspier due to the kiss.

"I-i fogot that you know" Niall says looking away, almost embarrased.

"Niall I was only making out with you" I smile, and its true, like I want to loose my virginity in a bus.

"You are a" He asks, looking away again. I don't believe him! He really has started to believe what Brittany says.

"Please don't tell me you've been listening to Brittany" I frown, and he looks at me, quilt plain in his eyes "I do not go into the 5SOS bus to go and have sex with them all. They are my friends, not my sex buddies" I frown.

"I never assumed that" Niall says cupping my face with his hands "Its just I thought you and Michael, yeah it doesn't matter. I was stuiped for assuming that"

"Niall I would never go behind your back like that. I love you, and anyhow, if I were to loose my virginity out of everyone here I would prefer to loose it to you" I smile "Now can we stop talking about that, its starting to get akward. Can we just contine the make out?" I ask, and he smirks putting his hands back to my hips.

His lips crash back onto mine again, sparks erupting throughout my body. The kiss soon turns into a heavy make out, my hands soon make there way of his chest and into his hair. Without thinking I bite lighlty on his lip, causing a moan to escape his mouth. His tounge soon makes its way into my mouth, and I start rocking on his lap. I guess I remembered he liked that from the other night "What are you doing to me" Niall moans, causing me to shudder. His pants soon start to feel tight underneth me, making me feel a little uncomfortable "Sorry" Niall say, blushing "You defienlty have an effect on me. I think its best if we maybe stop there"

I nod and get of his lap sitting down next to him "What do you want to do?" I ask, he puts his arm back around me and pulls me closer to him. My phone vibrates before Niall can speak. I pick it up and look at the message.

From: Hemmo🐧

Are you still up for tonight?xx

"What are you doing with Luke tonight?" Niall ask, jealousy was clear in his tone.

I role my eyes and speak up "He asked Harry if I wanted to do something tonight while you guys were on stage. That's all Niall"

"Evie I wasn't assuming anything" Niall says, I nod, I knew he was but I couln't be bothered falling out with him.

"Alright. Im just going to text Luke" I smile and he nods.

To: Hemmo🐧

Yes, sounds good. What time do you want me to come over? x

"Remember the first time I went to your flat in London" I smile, turning the face him.

"Yes I remember that day very well" Niall smirks, running his fingers through his brown roots "I finally got to kiss you for the first time"

"You were my first kiss Niall" I smile, he smiles back and kisses me on my lips again.

"Please don't tell me that's all you two have done while we have been rehearsing" Louis moans as he come through the door with the rest of the boys "But we have great news"

"Whats the good news?" I ask.

"Brittany has gone back home. She claimed that we were all being mean to her and not making her feel very welcome" Louis smirks, sitting down on the couch.

"Your not joking with us are you?" I ask, knowing that this would be too go to be true.

"Im not even joking, she has left, thats why you have not seen her and all of her stuff has gone" Louis smiles, which is true I have not seen her since this morning when I went to go and sort things out with Michael .

"Thank bloody God" Niall speaks, and pulls me back into him again.

"You two are actually adorable" Louis smirks "Oh yea Niall, Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia are coming down just before we go to Ireland"

"Louis which one is your girlfriend?" I ask, I knew everyone had a girlfriend apart from Harry, but I couldn't remember whose was whose.

"Mines El, Liam's is Sophia and Zayn is the one who is engaged with Perrie" Louis smiles, each of the boys seemed to smile brightly when their girlfriends name was said. The only thing I could say was 'aw'

My phone vibrates again, and I pick it up.

From: Hemmo🐧

Whenever your ready:) xx

I lock my phone again, and lean back in Niall "When are you guys on stage?" I ask.

"In about half a hour" Louis replys and I nod.

"Alright I need to go and get dressed" I say, standing up, and running my fingers through my hair.

"Are you with Luke tonight then?" Harry asks me and I nod "Alright"

-

After looking through my clothes I'd finally come to a decision, black skinny jeans, a plain white top, a greeny coloured jacket and a pair of white converse. After getting dressed I made my way into the bathroom and applied some light make up before brushing my hair. I left it wavy and made my way to find my handbag. By the time I had finished the boys were leaving to go to Lou I was taking.

"I'll see you later" Niall says, walking up to me "You look beautiful" He smiles, leaning down. I take matters into my own hands and wrap my arms around his kneck, bringing his head lower so that I could kiss him.

"I love you Niall" I say after letting go of the kiss, saying them four words spread a smile over Niall's lips, and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too" He says against my head.

"Nialler hurry your ass up, you can snog her later, okay?" Louis screeches, and Niall lets go of me, smiling and following Louis out of the door.

I grab my phone of the couch and make my way over to 5SOS's bus. I knock on the door and Michael opens it.

"Hey!" He smiles "Wanna come in, I think Luke's still getting ready" I follow Michael inside and sit down on the couch.

"Did you talk to Niall?" Michael asks, sitting down next to me.

"Yea"

"Um if you don't mind me asking, what did you say?" Michael asks, I guess I might as well tell him.

"Okay, well when ever I come in the bus, Niall always wants to come with me, or looks sorta annoyed with me. Brittanty also blurts out that I only come into this bus to have sex with you guys. Basically, before I decided I would leave asking him until another time so thats what I did. However, we were in the middle of kissing and Niall stopped, saying he forgot I was a virgin and that we should stop, I said back that we were only making out. He then questioned if I was still, you know. I then got angry and asked if he believed that what Brittany says out me going into this bus. He said he didn't but he claimed that he thought you and me might have you know. But then he said he was stupied for assuming that"

"Oh, so he though you lost your virginity to me" Michael smirks and I lightly slap his arm "Thats kinda funny, ive never actually taken another girls virginity before"

"Michael shhh" I whisper, begining to feel embarrased "I don't wanna know about your sex life"

"Hey" Luke says, smiling at me. He looked hot lets just say "You ready?"

"Yea" I say standing up.

"You look, um really nice" He smiles, but I catch him raking my body with his eyes. Michael coughs behind me and makes me jump, it also make Luke's cheeks go red. I guess he's just realised what he had been doing.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Okay lets go?" Luke asks, and I nod following him out of the door, we walk to a car and get into it.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are we going Luke?"

"Out for some food and then we could go on a walk. Sorry I suck at this, what do you want to do" Luke asks, looking nervous.

"Im serioulsy fine with what you said we could do. It sounds really nice" I smile, making Luke smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 1.6K 91
Hi, I'm Infinity Trevor I used to live in Cheshire with my boyfriend and his Family.Me and him were best of pals.Then we started dating. Things was p...
173K 5.2K 53
“You,” he scoffed. “You don’t believe in love.” He looked astounded, as if this news was most unpredictable. I paused, replying as monotone as my voi...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...