Andante

By Avdk80

What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his... More

Author's note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (see A/N abt Wattpad issue with posting below!)
XCV
XCVI
XCVIII
IC
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII (posting despite Wattpad issues, hope you can read this!)
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC/CC

XCVII

1.7K 82 20
By Avdk80

They were both quiet for a moment, just looking at each other, each of them understanding very well the implications of what had just been said. 
Then Eddy smiled again, hardly believing that they were really talking about this. 
"S...so... maybe I can do... do that tonight?" 
Brett answered simply by throwing his arms around him. He rest his cheek against Eddy's and pulled him close. 
"I'd love that very much." he whispered, his breath warm against Eddy's mandible. Eddy felt another shiver, racing all over his body. 
Oh my God. Was this really happening? He could barely wait for this evening now, but they weren't in the hotel yet, and they still had important stuff to do, first. It was the general rehearsal that afternoon after all, and Eddy knew he'd have to bring his A-game, but suddenly everything had taken on a different meaning. 

"We... we'd better go and rehearse, no?" he said softly, his cheek still against Brett's. 
He felt the change in Brett's stance the second he said it. He went from soft, from asking, from wanting, straight back into musician mode in an instant. 
"Yeah." he said then as he let go and grinned at Eddy. "Let's go and rehearse and try not to think about it too much."
Eddy grinned as well now. "Yeah. I don't know how easy that will be, though." 
Brett leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. 
"I'm positive you'll be just fine. Come on, let's pee and get going."
Eddy nodded and followed him to the men's room. 

He breathed deeply all the way back to the auditorium, feeling the presence of Brett beside him more keenly than ever before, trying with all his might to get himself under control. 
Doesn't matter what you're planning, mate. You got shit to DO! 
Yeah. He did have shit to do, and by the time he took his seat in the auditorium to wait for the quartet's turn he was pretty much back online. He didn't miss Todd's smile and appraising eyes coming from the other side of Brett's seat, though. So he shot Todd the most innocent smile he could muster and then he focused all of his attention on what was happening on the big stage in front of him. 

The orchestra had clearly worked very hard this week. They'd not been bad at all to begin with, of course, but Eddy was really impressed now. Mr. Davids was showing once again how good he was, because the violins sang, the brass was under control and warm, the woodwinds soared. And as he sat there, sinking further and further back into music mode, he smiled. Because this was awesome. 
The four of them got up towards the end of the piece to make sure they'd be all ready to get up on the stage. Eddy followed Todd and Brett as they went to the side to pick up their instruments. He shot the others a quick look, grabbing the neck of his violin just that little bit more firmly as they waited for the final chord.
Yeah. This really was next level.
The orchestra would stay on stage for the whole of their quartet performance, so when Mr. Davids motioned for them to come on up it really was just like walking on stage as a soloist, and he was exhilarated as he walked up the narrow stairs, past the violins to their places, and saw the rows and rows of red seats in the auditorium, which tomorrow would all be filled by the audience. 
The quartet stood in a row and neatly bowed to the non-existent crowd, and then they took the seats that had been put out for them by the chair guy.  

But suddenly then, without warning, Eddy felt giant nauseating waves of nerves coursing through him as he sat down on the first chair, and he inhaled quickly and deeply, trying to push them back down. But somehow... somehow he couldn't shift them. It was like all of his insecurities pressed up at him as they started the piece, and they were pushing his bow off centre, making it bounce where it shouldn't. They were making his fingers go just those two millimetres off.
And two millimetres didn't sound like very much at all, did they? Not until you played the violin. When you played the violin those two millimetres were the difference between great and absolutely awful.
So of course it wasn't long before Brett shot him a worried look, as he must have heard him struggling.
And worse, it wasn't long before Brett made some mistakes of his own. 

The first movement mercifully ended and Eddy scrunched his eyes firmly shut for a moment before he started the second movement.
Fuck! Mate! Get your act together! Is this the first time you've fucking well held a violin?
But what could he do? So he breathed deeply one more time to steel himself as much as he could and then he gave the first violinists' exaggerated bow movement to start the quartet again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Closer By TSVhide

Fanfiction

420K 19.2K 200
Yet another sin of mine. There will be quite a few nsfw chapters, probably, and some angst
2.3K 21 11
Welcome to my angsty oneshot book! This books will be rarely updated but I hope you guys like it! P.S. If you're the real twosetviolin, please read i...
36.3K 1.2K 24
Eddy, that hyper-active, caring and reliable boy met a kid, an emotionless kid or so he thought.
55.8K 1.7K 22
Twoset Violin's Brett and Eddy Fanfiction. ❤️🎻 Ten years after a trip to the beach, that changed the violinists relationship for ever, Brett and Edd...