Love v/s Fate - A Behir Story

Από pearbhiswag

The story of a girl's fate! who is totally alone. She will write her fate again with her soulmate! Περισσότερα

Part - One
Part - Two
Part - Three
Part - Four
Part - Five
Part - Six
Part - Seven
Part - Eight
Part - Nine
Part - Ten
Part - Eleven
Part - Twelve
Part - Thirteen
Part - Fourteen
Part - Fifteen
Part - Sixteen
Part - Seventeen
Part - Eighteen
Part - Nineteen
Part - Twenty
Part - Twenty One
Part - Twenty Two
Part - Twenty Three!
Part - Twenty Four
Part - Twenty Five
Part - Twenty Six
Part - Twenty Seven
Part - Twenty Eight!
Part - Twenty Nine
Part - Thirty
Part - Thirty One
Part - Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four!
Part - Thirty Five
Part - Thirty Six
Part - Thirty Seven
Part - Thirty Eight
Part - Thirty Nine
Part - Forty
Part - Forty One
Part - Forty Two
Part - Forty Three
Part - Forty Four
Part - Forty Five
Part - Forty Six
Part - Forty Seven
Part - Forty Eight
Part - Forty Nine
Part - Fifty
Part - Fifty One
Part - Fifty Two
Part - Fifty Three
Part - Fifty Four
Part - Fifty Five
Part - Fifty Six
Part - Fifty Seven
Part - Fifty Eight
For Readers

Epilogue

1.8K 187 81
Από pearbhiswag

Mahir was feeding his 5 years old daughter, who is looking so sad. Mahir forced her to eat. As she was missing her Mumma. She hugs Mahir and says "Dadda! Please Mumma k pass chalte hain!"

"Mahira No! Aap khana khao. You have to complete your homework." He says being serious.

Mahira keeps quit and ate her lunch, then headed towards her room and started to complete her homework. Mahir heads down on dining table, sadly.

Nandani came and says "Missing her!" Mahir nodded in yes. Nandani hugs him and says "Jab nahi reh sakta uske bina to larhte kyun ho?"

He kept quit as he doesn't have answer. Nandani says "Ja le aaa....usko!" Mahir nodded in no and says "This time she will come by herself." Nandani leaves thinking it to give him his space.

He went to his room and recalls, how they were happy.....2 days ago and now both are seperate because of an small fight. It has been 2 days, since Behir fought. Because of an small reason.

Bela, who wasnt so happy because of Mahir and his so called friend, Riya's closeness. Mahira was observing everything, as she is carbon copy of Mahir. She is mature kid, who can understand other's feelings.

At night Bela was waiting for him, she make Mahira sleep in her room and got ready, in hot avtar, to have their night romantic. As she want her mood to be normal. She wasn't liking that insecurity feeling. She was waiting.

At 12 am he came into room, he took off his shirt and took his Night tee. And wears it and then his eyes falls on Bela. He looks at her and says "Tum soyi nahi!" Bela smirks and came close to him. She locks her hand near his neck and says, "Aaj raat na tum soge or na hi mein! Aaj raat...."

Before she can complete, Mahir removes her hand from his neck and says "Not today! I am hell tired!"

Bela's face falls and she went to washroom and change her dress into normal tee and plazo. She lays on bed, turning opposote side from him. Mahir feels she is sad by his behaviour. He kisses her shoulder and hugs her from back. Bela didnt react, Mahir started to bite her neck. Bela pushes him lightly and says "Please...."

Mahir didn't stop and started to slide her tee from her shoulder and says "Turn baby!" She didnt react. Mahir keep kissing her while she wasnt effected. He hovers over and faces himself to her and says, "Arre baby! Upset ho? Sorry jaanu. Acha come na jo tum bologi wo karonga!"

"I am sleepy!" She said pushing him lightly.

Mahir locks his lips to her and kisses her with full passion and desires. He kisses her, while Bela was pushing him. Mahir got irritate and says "What is this Bela?"

"Ye sab jao or Riya k sath karo, mujhse door ho jao!" She says piercing his heart. He got angry, but some how controlled and says, "She isn't my wife! She is just a friend...."

"Whatever!!!!....."

"Bela you are doubting me?" He asked being serious.

"I am not doubting. I am saying.....I dont like your closeness with her. You are my husband and you cant go close to someone. I am jealous!" She confessed in anger.

"I am not going close to her. I was spending time with her, she is my childhood friend!" He explained.

"Whatever it is! I am not liking it...but I tried to spend some time with you. But you are tired spending time with your so called friend. So hiw cam you have time for your wife. I wanted you..but you spoiled everything. Did you noticed what I was wearing? No na...I was wearing a dress gifted by you...I am not girl like Riya. I am woman...I am mother so how can I fulfill your desire....I am not enough for...."

Before she can complete, Mahir raised his hand and was about to slap her, but stopped and says "Shut up! You are doubting on my character. How can you...You know you are right....you aren't perfect because in so many years, you couldn't be able to understand my love for you. You should....You should leave...." He shouts.

"Thank you! I am going with my daughter!" Bela said and turns to go. But Mahir stopped and says "You are going alone, not with Mahira...."

They both started to fight and start throwing things in anger. Whole family gathers and stopped them. Nandani interrupts and says "Tum dono ko jo karna hai karo. Jaha jana hai jao...but Mahira mere pass rahegi." Bela tries to say somethung.

"But Mom...." Bela tries to interrupts but Nandani says "Tum dono ki faltu larayi me bachi ko mat phsao chalo Mahira!" She says and leaves.

Mahir looks at her phone and got disappoint, as their was no sign of Bela's message. He starts being desperate to call her.

"Mein nahi karonga! Wo khud call karegi..."
"Itni bhi kia zid ek phone kr k sorry nh bol skti"

He took his mobile to call her, while the other hand Bela tries to call him and then both call didnt connect.

Bela got irritate abd says "zaroor us Riya se baat kr raha hoga!"

"Ab kisse baat kr rahi hai ye larki" Mahir thought.

BELA'S POV

I was lost in my man's thought, when somthing touched my head, and falls on my lap. It was a paper plane. I got irritated and threw it on floor. I am already irritated and these peoples are making me more irritate. A paper plane....a paper plane in my room, which is on 1st floor.....Huh....wait wait...a paper plane in my room. My neighbours dont have kids so this, i took the plane and open it and guess what there was something written, which melts my heart. It was a sorry paper plane, I mean My husband asked me sorry in this way. How cute, here i am angry and he is guilty.

BELA'S POV END!

MAHIR'S POV.

I was sitting in my room, and was so much worried about Bela. I should have think about her feelings too. I have denied her, when she needs me but she also have to trust me. She should know that I cant give her place to anyone. But I can understand she is a wife. She was insecure. I was lost in my thoughts when a paper plan hits on my head. I jerked it and fist it as I know its only Mahira's deed. But then i look at the plane, something was written on it, i open it and was melt to see "Sorry Mr Sehgal!". Awww Mrs Sehgal I love this cuteness of yours. You are so cute. Okay she is saying sorry and I also have some duties. I am going to pick her from my in law's house.

MAHIR'S POV END!

Mahira close the door of Behir's room, as she was spying that IS her plan working or not? But to her luck. It worked. She smirks and says "Ab to Dadda ko jana parega Mumma ko lene. Wese sorry to ek bahana hai, reh to ye sakte nahi ek dusre k bina! Or fights ese larte hai jese world war chal rahi ho! Koi nahi Waqt k sath sudhar jayenge dono bache hain abhi!" She says to herself while smirking.

Soon Mahir reached his destination. And rings the door bell. Bela open the door and says ,"Mahir..." she jumps on him and crushed him in a tight hug. Mahir too hugs her back and says "I am sorry!"

"Sorry too!" She whispers in his ears, being in hug. Mahir backs off and Bela close the door and says "I thought tum nahi aaoge!"

"Kese na aata? Ye koi pehli baar nahi hai!" Behir hears the ring of door bell. Mahir went to open the door and finds His in laws. He took blessing from them and greets them.

Bela's Mom: Kese ho Mahir? Is baar Bela aayi tum nahi aaye! Warna humesha tum naraaz ho kr aate ho.

Mahir: Wo is baar thora change ho gaya.

Bela's Dad: Its okay! Lets see next time kon aata h fight kr k.

Behir chuckles while Bela's Mom says "Mahira nahi aayi? Thik hai wo!"

"Haan wo bilkul thik hai or aapko bhot yaad krti hai!" Mahir says.

"Yaad to karegi kaafi dino se aayi nahi hai....abhi bhi Bela upset ho kr aayi...or wese tum dono ko aane nahi dete.......agar aati hai to 1 din mein wapas le jaate ho!" Bela's Mom teases him.

"Usko hum dono mein se koi zaroor chahiye....agar reh skti to me ek week k liye bhi bhej deta!" Mahir tries to cover up.

"Thik hai to bhej do Bela or Mahira dono ko yaha EK WEEK k liye! Wo Bela k sath reh bhi legi." Bela's Mom teases him while stessing on word 'Ek week'. Bela giggles. Mahirs face falls as he doesn't have any answer now.

"Wo....Bela ko....ek week...." he stammers as he couldnt able to find words.

"Okay Baba mat bhejo Bela ko....rakh lo tum hi.....because yaha par ho kar bhi Bela ka dil wahi hota hai!" She teases while Behir blushes.

"Acha Bacho...ab late ho raha hai...Mahira bhi wait kr rahi hogi...tum logo ko nikalna chahiya....or mein bhaga nahi raha....meri madam ka order aaya h Mumma or Dadda ko jaldi bhejna!" Everyone laughs and Behir left.

They reached home and got a welcome hug by Mahira. Mahir smiles and says "Finally you are Back....ab chalo...mujhe aapse bhot baatein krni hai....i miss you both for 2 days!"

"Both??? but Dadda to yahi th na???" Bela asked....

"Dadda yahi th par dil dimaag to aap le gy thi na!" Mahira says, while Bela blushes and after meeting to everyone trio headed to their room.

"Mumma ye dekho na night dress ka button nahi lag raha!" Mahira says making a cute pout. Bela shakes her head and says "Mahira aapse kuch kaam nahi hota....! "

"Ohh God Mumma aap logo se bhi to nahi hota....fight kr k bheth gy th mene itni mehnat ki aap dono ko milane k liye....." she splits out everything. Behir heard her, while Mahira bites her tongue and says "Mujhe neend aarahi hai good night!" She says and turns to leave towards her room.

Bela holds her collar lightly and picks her in her arms and says "Kia kiya tha aapne?" Bela asked sternly.

"Kuch bhi to nahi.....neend aarahi...."

Bela twisted her ear and says "Acha ji...bologi k nahi..."

Mahira winches, "Ahhh Mumma...sorry!" Mahir took her and make her sit and says "Baby batao kia kiya aapne?"

"Sorry plane mene pheke th...I am sorry Dadda but I was missing Mumma. And you both are so stubborn..." she explains while Bela got angered and says "itni bari ho gy hoo....Mumma Dadda k beech bologi... choti ho na so be a kid...."

"Bela...please bachi hai wo..."

"Tum or bigaro isko....aaj sorry kaha mana bari baat nahi hai...pr kal ko kuch or kiya to...." Bela shouts.

"Bela bachi hai..." Mahir tries to calm her, while tears started to brim in Mahira's eyes. Mahir looks at her and wipes her tears and says "Bacha... now hear me carefully.... Aapne sorry planes bheje??" Mahir asked and Mahira nodded in yes.

"Beta Mumma Dadda loves each other.....aap to itni mature ho....aapko sochna chahiye k aap Humare beech kuch na bolo..." Mahir explains while Mahira bends her eyes down hearing him.

"Aapne bura kaam nahi kiya....you were trying to unite us... But you should know na that you are a child....Mumma Dadda ki fights to life long chalti rahengi!" Mahira hugs him

"I am sorry Dadda...I was missing Mumma...usliye nani se zid ki ye karne k liye... I was worried for both of you....!" She explains while crying. Bela open the door of balcony.

Mahir kisses her forehead and says "Next time be carefull....now dont feel bad or ab so jao..."

"Hmm...Good Night!" She says and was about to go, but Mahir holds her and pulls her on his lap and started to tickle her....." princess itna sukha good night...!"

"Ahh...hehe Dadda please stop....haha dont tickle!" Mahira laughs so hardly, Mahir stops.

Mahir kisses his both cheeks, nose and forehead, she hugs him and says "Good night I love you Dadda!" Says with a cute smile on her face. Mahir kisses her forehead and wishes her good night.

She ran towards balcony and hugs Bela's tummy, Bela bends down to her level and hugs and says "Sorry baby....Mumma ne gussa kar diya na....I love you so very much!"

"OKAY OKAY! Aap bhi kia yaad karogi Mumma mene aapko maaf kiya...." she says dramatically. Bela slaps her head lightly and kisses her cheek.

"Good night I Love You Mumma!"

"Good night princess!" She leaves. Mahir smiles and come towards Bela and says " Itni jaldi gussa ho jaati....tum bhool rahi ho....wo Mahir nahi...Mahira hai....!"

"Hmmm... I can understand her but I am her mother.... i was worried..."

"I know its absolutely okay.... she understands you tabhi wo good night wish ki...warna jab mein gussa karta hoon to moo phula kr bheth jaati hai...." Mahir chuckles....Bela giggles and says, "Esa hi hota hai...."

"Hmmm..so next kia plan hai? " Mahir asked while smirking....

"So jaate hain...!" Bela says while stepping towards washroom.

But Mahir stops her and says "Really so jaate hain??? No way! Its been 2 days, I didnt kiss you...!" He says bitting his lower lip.

"Okay only a kiss!" Bela says trying to tease him. Mahir understands her antics and says "Bhot shauq hai na satane ka...tum abhi roko!" He says, while picking her up in his arms.
He gently puts her on bed and says "Now no one can save you from me!" He says. Bela blushes.

Mahir looks at her cheek, which are already turned red with shyness. Mahir holds her waist and gives a lingering kiss on her forehead. Bela closes her eyes and felt his lips on her skin, feeling the pleasure his lips have.

"I Love You!" He whispers huskily and nuzzles her neck, rubbing his day old stubble on the soft skin of her exposed shoulder.

Bela moans softly and tilts her head, he brushes his lips up and down on her shoulder and gently sucks her shoulder. She gasps and her legs get tightened around his waist, then she cluches his neck, digging her nail on his skin, lightly.

Mahir's eyes darken with unbridled passion and, cups her face. He pulls her into a fierce and passionate kiss. His one hand finds it way to her gown zip, feeling each curve of her perfect body, while his other hand is tangles in her hairs. The kiss goes on and their lips were moving in perfect sync and the kiss become more passionate by the second.

Bela groans deep in her throat and pulls at his hair, running her fingers in their softness, ruffling them. Gasping for breathe, Mahir leaves her lips reluctantly and starts kissing her jawline. Moving down to her neck and bites the sensitive skin on the base of her neck. Bela winches at slight pain, but when he starts placing wet kisses on it, sucking the sane spot. She moans arching her back.

Her moans driving him crazy and he inhales deeply, before finding her lips again and start exploring every nook and cranny of her warm mouth.

After a few minutes Bela breaks the kiss, resting her forehead on his and takes a few deep breathes. Mahir rubs his nose on hers.

"I Love You so much! You are making me crazy! I Love You" He whispers in her ear.

"Mahirrr" she whispers, still dazed from the passionate kiss they share some minutes ago.

Bending forward, he puts her on bed. While pressing into her and buries his face in her neck, kissingand biting alternatively. He pulls her gown down to her shoulder, grazes it with his teeth, rubbing his stubbled chin on her soft skin. All this while, his hands roams all over her body, exploring her and igniting desires with her experts hands.

Bela gasps as his touch sends, shiver down her spine. She holds on to him, digging her nail on to her shoulders in an attempt to pull him closer. Her stomach clenches at his touch and moaning deeply arching her back, "Mahirrr please...."

Byt he continues his work, while Bela pushes him a little and whispers, "Please baby!" She says breathlessly, caressing his cheeks with her finger tips.

His lips curved into a breathtaking smile. And he obeys her order, capturing her lips into another deep and passionate kiss, while his hands starts undressing her. Then they exhausted from this make out and and starts making love. After getting tired both slept in each ither arms, cuddling to each other.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

40.4K 1.9K 12
This story starts when Media insults Gauri when she comes to Omkara's exhibition and she leaves from there. She was soon sent to London. London chang...
196K 11.1K 30
Gauri is Omkara's PA.As always Om feels Gauri is an annoying Ms Aafat. But one day when he reaches office he come to know Gauri left the job. To know...
101K 5.1K 51
Reached #1 in What's hot in adventure on 11 March 2017 😇😇😇 :Completed: Kunchunjunga Military Academy, aka KMA is a place where common civilians en...
113K 4.9K 11
"mom... have you gone mad... she is just 19 ...and m 32... do u want to marry me a kid". "stop it.... it's your dadi's wish..." "to hell with that...