BNHA Parenthood

By altherogue

[Daddy!BNHA x Mommy!Reader] No one would have expected Bakugou to get married and have children. And many are... More

The Newborn Baby
The New Parents
Kindergarten
The Children
Playmates
Supermarket
Essay
Tears
How did you meet Mommy?
Where do babies come from?
Nightmare
Kidnapped
Kisses!
Injury
Out Cold
Shinsou Hitoshi
Quirk
A Day With Father
Family Trip
Grandparents [Father's Side]
Siblings
Babysitting
Kaminari Denki
Amajiki Tamaki
Crush
Quarrel
A Break
Making Up
Daddy's sick!
Dabi
Takami Keigo
High School Memories
Birthdays
Cuddles!
Hit by a Quirk (1)
Hit by a Quirk (2)
Profile! (1)
Profile! (2)
UA Academy
What's wrong, Mommy?
A Day With Mother
A Date
IF She Died
IF He Died
A Fight
When Daddy's Jealous
IF They Were Villains
A Confession

Cooking Time!

22.4K 598 877
By altherogue

Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya was very touched.

He hasn't stopped smiling for the past hour and his face became stiff. He was making dinner with his daughter in the kitchen and she reminded him of his mother.

Well, she literally looks like his mother.

"Dad, how much salt should I put?" Ichika asked.

"Hm? As much as you want." Midoriya said with a smile, in which Ichika squinted her eyes at him.

"... I mean, just a little bit is fine."

Midoriya watched Ichika as she cooked. Being the good house-daddy he is... He demonstrated how to flip over an egg without using a spatula.

"Wow, how can you do that?" Ichika asked in amazement. "Is that a result of cooking for almost fifteen years?"

"... You're right." Midoriya muttered.

When Ichika tried to flip the egg by moving the frying pan, the egg fell to the floors and they had to make another one.

Bakugou Katsuki

Just before she left, [Name] told this to her husband and children.

"I'm going to be very late so Katsuki, can you make dinner for today? Or you can ask Kacchan to cook for you or maybe you can cook together! See you!"

And here he is, smirking like a maniac.

Bakugou closed the cookbook in front of him with a slap. He was determined to teach his son how to be a great cook just like him.

And he hoped they'll get closer because of it.

"I'm going to teach that brat how to respect his father..." He let out a cocky smile, nodding to himself.

"Oi. Dinner's ready."

Bakugou turned his head around and saw the food prepared on top of the dining table. His two younger children were happily sitting on their chairs.

"Brother's food is just as good as Mom's!" Itsuki said and Mizuki nodded eagerly.

Bakugou dragged his feet to the table with a scowl.

He forgot that he is HIS brat.

Todoroki Shouto

Todoroki and Shouya prefer to go out and eat soba rather than to cook.

"Well, Renji and Reina are not crazy over soba like us so let's make something for them." Shouya said.

"It's been a while since the last time I cooked..." Todoroki muttered. "I don't even remember how to hold a knife."

Todoroki had to watch a tutorial of cooking from youtube.

"How can his hand move that fast..." He mumbled as he watched the stranger on his screen. After a few minutes, he finally finished.

"Alright, let's do this." He said as he rolled his sleeves up and Shouya imitated his father.

They actually cooked well, even though they moved quite slow since they're not used to it. Todoroki had to go back and forth to his youtube video.

"Ah..." Todoroki trailed off.

"What's wrong?" Shouya asked.

"I mistook this soy sauce for the salty one."

When the twins ate his food, they threw up because of how salty it was.

Iida Tenya

"Now, the preparation is set!"

Iida placed his hands on his hips, smiling excitedly. He was wearing a pink apron and a hairnet on his hair. Yuki was dressed similarly to him.

"We will make a feast for [Name] and Yuji today!" Iida declared, clenching his fists.

"Let's do our best, Yuki!" He exclaimed, grabbing a frying pan.

"I will, Father!" Yuki replied, grabbing a knife.

They stood still for a moment before placing back the utensils and walking to the sink.

"Let's wash our hands first, okay?"

"Yes."

"Do not forget to wash your hands frequently, especially now that there's a virus going on." Iida smiled.

"Yes, I'm talking to those who are reading this."

Kirishima Eijiro

"Let's see here." Kirishima was crouching on the floors while scrolling through his phone. Beside him was Ryuu, looking at his phone too.

"It's been a while since I last cooked something up. What should we make today?" He asked.

Asaki walked past them and she stared at the two males. She wanted to ask why they're crouching like that instead of sitting normally.

"What do you want to eat?" Kirishima asked Ryuu.

"I'll eat anything."

They continued to search for a menu on the internet.

"Oh, this looks good!" Ryuu exclaimed.

"Yeah, it does!"

"Mom cooked this once and it tasted great!"

They stayed in that position for a few more minutes until their legs died, before finally walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Shinsou Hitoshi

Shinsou was laying on the sofa, holding his daughter close to him since she's warm and adorable.

"Aren't you going to help me?" Hayato asked from behind him, an irk mark on his head.

"Well, it's too much work to cook so why don't we order something?" Shinsou mumbled on top of Haruna's head while she was focusing on the television.

"We ordered food yesterday so we shouldn't today." Hayato sighed.

Shinsou didn't reply. He simply stared at this children movie of purple dinosaur Haruna was watching.

"Dad..." Hayato grumbled.

"What?"

Shinsou's body froze. He let go of Haruna and stood up from the sofa. He dragged his feet to the kitchen with Hayato following behind.

"Peel the potatoes."

And Shinsou started peeling the potatoes.

Kaminari Denki

"How am I supposed to cut this thing?" Kaminari asked as he held an onion.

"I don't know, just cut them into small pieces or something." Rai said as he searched for a frying pan. "Where did Mom put the pan?"

Jun was watching a cartoon on the television when there were sounds of someone screaming and things crashing to the floors. He turned off the television and made his way to the kitchen.

Jun grabbed the knife from his father and diced the onions easily. He also tidied up the fallen utensils on the floors. He grabbed the frying pan and placed it on the stove.

He took out every other ingredients they needed.

"On second thought, I think I'll do the cooking myself." He muttered as he poured oil into the pan.

"If Mom returns and she sees this mess, she'll scold the both of you for sure."

Kaminari and Rai glanced at each other before scurrying away from the kitchen.

Amajiki Tamaki

"You won't want to make your clothes dirty." Tamaki said as he tied an apron around Shin.

He asked Shin to cut the carrots for him. Tamaki walked to the fridge to take an egg. When he closed the fridge, he saw his daughter staring up at him.

"Daddy? Is the food ready?" Shiori asked.

"Not yet." Tamaki smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Let me help you!" She exclaimed.

"What do you want to do?" Tamaki asked.

"Um..." She tilted her head and thought for a while. "I will pray for you so that you won't get hurt!"

As soon as she said that, there was a loud noise coming from the kitchen, making Tamaki turn toward him. Shin looked at his finger as blood poured out from it.

"... Ow..."

Tamaki frantically ran to his son and washed his hand. He took the first aid kit and treated the cut on Shin's finger.

"... I'm sorry... I should've prayed for brother too..." Shiori bowed to them, feeling guilty.

Dabi

If [Name] hadn't brought Mamoru with her, he would've been starving to death now. Just look at the two lazy bums on the sofa.

"Kid, I'm hungry." Dabi said, "Cook something up for me, will ya? You're a girl after all."

"You think every girls can cook now? I don't even attend my home economics classes." Akemi replied.

"Then what are we going to eat?" Dabi asked.

"Why don't you cook for us?" Akemi asked.

"I'll only burn the shit, kid."

Akemi sighed, shaking her head at her father. She finally stood up and walked to the kitchen. Dabi smiled, thinking that she's making some food for him.

Until she handed him a cup of instant noodles.

Dabi deadpanned at her.

"Well, sorry this is all I can do." She rolled her eyes.

Takami Keigo

"Here, son. You might want to know the secret ingredient for curry." Hawks chuckled as he grabbed something from the seasoning set.

"Instant curry powder."

"I see, I see." Kazuma nodded as he smiled at him. His hand were busy cutting the vegetables.

"On second thought, fried chicken might be nice." Hawks tilted his head.

"Let's not eat another chicken today. We need more nutrition for our bodies." Kazuma said.

Kazuma put all the vegetables on the frying pan. Hawks sniffed the nice smell coming from the frying pan.

He then watched in silence as his multi-talented son made a salad while sauteing the vegetables on the frying pan.

"... Why, aren't you a great cook..." Hawks muttered.

Kazuma didn't even need his help.

__________

This sounds like a very cute scenario so I hope I did it well...

Question of the day:

Which family is your favorite?
Don't forget to state the reason!

Sorry for grammar mistakes and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
223K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...