Love story ❀...

By Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🀴 and I be the "Princess" πŸ‘Έ It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❀❀πŸ₯° #1 unde... More

26th October
Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Truth and Dare
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Moments
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Go back to her
Back Together
Epilogue

Argument

803 33 10
By Ginny6789

Bonnie took a turn and her leg hit the table, "Ow!" She cursed under her breath.

"Bonnie you okay...??"
"Yeah...." she let out a sigh and opened her eyes slowly. She saw Dan with her blurry eyes and then sat up straight with a start.

"What happened??.. relax" said Dan brushing his finger against her shoulder.

"I-I was...." she stammered.

"You were sleeping." Completed Dan, "You slept while writing the script".

"It was all a dream" said Bonnie looking here and there.

"What was a dream??"

"You-" and Bonnie looked up to dive into his blue oceanic eyes.
"What?" Asked Dan softly nudging her.

"Nothing" she answered more to herself.

She removed the blanket which Dan has put on her while she was sleeping.
She remembered she was writing when Dan pulled her feet and started rubbing his fingers softly on the under surface of her feet.
She realised, it is that moment, when she fell asleep. And everything that happened was a dream. Nothing was real. It was so clear, as clear as water, that anyone would misjudge it as reality.

Bonnie sighed. Her heart felt heavy. She could not help from wishing herself to back to the dream and never come into reality. But not possible.

"Dinner is ready. Come" said Dan pulling her out of her thoughts.

She nodded and went to sit on the chair. Dan glanced at her while serving, "What is it Bonnie??"

"Nothing" she said trying to give a natural smile.

"No there is something" said Dan holding her hand, "What is it??"

Bonnie understood she has to speak now. Though not say anything, she has to get her answers.
Sadly she can't expect the same answers she heard in her heart melting dream but she has to keep the questions.

"I'll tell you. First have your food" Bonnie said.

"Okay..." agreed Dan and both started eating.

After the meal, Bonnie and Dan together cleaned the kitchen.
After all the chores were done, Dan held Bonnie's hand and pulled her aside, "Now tell me. What is it??"

"Uh..." Bonnie looked here and there trying to find words.
Dan furrowed his eyebrows. He played the music "I Need Your Love" and started dancing with her.

He pulled her in his arms and swayed to the tune mouthing the lyrics...

🎵"I need your time,
I need you time" 🎵

Dan raised an eyebrow to Bonnie but Bonnie shook her head.
"Why do you have to play the same song again??"

Dan smiled, "I love this song. It's  recently my favourite." Said Dan and spinned Bonnie twice and then again pulled her in arms.

🎶"I need to be free with you tonight"
I need your love.....🎶

Dan released her one hand and Bonnie spin into his arm and let her fall. He held her by her waist. Looking into each others eyes, Dan and Bonnie were quiet lost. He pulled her up and Dan removed a piece of hair from her face.

"I spoke my heart out last night, isn't it Dan??" Asked Bonnie finally. She doesn't know from where is got the strength, but she did. She spoke.

🎶🎵"I have been a stranger ever since we fell apart.
And I feel so helpless here. Watch my eyes a filled with fear.
Tell me do you feel the same...
Hold me in your arms again...
I need your love...."🎶🎵

Dan spinned her and wound his arms around her from behind. His chin resting on her shoulder.

The lyrics were enough to express the words coming from Bonnie. They always had that "mutual understanding" .

"Dan??"
"Just enjoy the moment" he said and closed his eyes resting his head on her shoulder, tightening the grip around her.

Bonnie sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head against his. They were swaying to the tune while a smile appeared on her face.

After a moment Dan turned her around and pulled her close,
"I know you waited long. Just a little more. I promise I'll make everything right".

They both stared at each other for a moment leaning their forehead against each other's with a smile on their face.

Bonnie didn't say any further, but the words spoken by her in her dreams (I can't.  Erin she loves you a lot. She'll break down) did started ringing.

She hugged Dan pushing aside all the thought pulling him close. She doubted her this decision, but she just wanted to be selfish now.  The thought of loosing him was really horrifying for her now.

Earlier, his absence, in her life, was something different, bearable. As if she quiet accepted it. But coming this close to him, and then leaving again....the thought, even shuddered her.

"I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love
I need your love....."

*******

Next morning,
After breakfast, Dan rushed up to his room. He took his phone breathed a deep breath and then dialed a number.

The phone rang, and there was a female voice, much mature, hoarse due to experience, but sweetest voice a son could hear. His Mother's...

"Hey Son"
"Hey Mum"
"How are you doing??"
"Quiet fine, I guess"
"So??"
"Mum? I understood which side I want to hold on to"
After few moments of silence Mrs. Radcliffe spoke, "We are with you. We support you, trust you... Never forget that."

"Thanks Mum" said Dan
"I'll hang up now."

"Okay... bye dear"
"Bye Mum". Said Dan and cut the call.

Dan then dialed another number and this time the voice of an elegant lady could be heard from the other side of the phone. Mature but sweet. Can make the person in front listen for hours.

"Hey Love" said the voice.

"Hey Erin" said Dan in a much heavy voice than he expected.
Erin immediately caught the heaviness and started showering questions, "What is it?? Is anything the matter?? Bonnie's okay??"

Dan's heart again melted. How would he say everything to her. "Oh goodness!!" Sighed Dan at his situation.

"Dan??..... Dan??"
But Dan didn't reply anything and the call was cut.

He threw himself on the bed at the loss he faced. He switched off his phone and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He could remember everything... all those happy days.. the time spent with her. How he denied her multiple times from coming here as they both are in U.S. 
Pleaded her to stay indoors.... and now... he is going to....

"If you just take a step back, things could again  go back to normal. You won't face the aftermath." Said one side of his head.

"But what about Bonnie?? You promised her...." argued the other side.

"Oh she'll be fine. She has been this strong all these days. She will be strong again" one side.

"But this is wrong" another side.

"But isn't it wrong with Erin??" One side

"You love Bonnie" another side.

"But it's few days feeling... That's 12 years." One side

"So what?? He currently loves her"

"That aftermath would be much more dangerous than this. At least Bonnie is here you could make her understand".

"Stop keeping words to avoid aftermath-

"Oh shut up both of you!!!" Dan screamed at the two sides of his brain.

Dan closed his eyes rubbed his face,
"What's causing me to hold back. So much confusion. I was so clear and confident last night" he thought to himself.

And mentioning last night, he somehow visualized every moment.
His spending time with her, her excited smile. Her confused words, her mumbles. Her each and every sloppy word from that night and at last "I love you" which he himself said.

He meant it right.... ??
He did say because he meant it.
He could feel this tightening grip of Bonnie's arms around him at the name of separation.
He can't leave her. He felt his chest burning, heart heavy...
This acidity like feeling does appear everytime he thinks about separation from Bonnie.

His furrowed eyebrows widened....
How could he not notice this..
He can't live without her. He can live with Erin his whole life, but can't live without Bonnie a single minute.

He sat up straight, rubbed his face,cleared his throat and switched on his phone, displaying message

Four missed calls from Erin.

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then...Bye

Thank You
.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...
5.6K 194 9
After meeting in a smoky speak-easy during prohibition, two lonely strangers throw caution to the wind, starting a sudden and steamy love affair. Bu...
270K 11.7K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
31.6K 846 28
"You Will forever be my princess"..