It Will End In A Kiss

By ginaddict

Blu never liked his bestfriend, AnneMarie, having a crush on Mr.Popular of their school, Robin Akage. Robin i... More

Rooftop
Accidents
Orphan Blu
Guardianship
Penthouse
Housemates
A Well Lit Room
Rude and Nosy
Back to School
Technically, Not Alone
The Butler
Stars and Pillows
Experiment
Believable Lies
Off The Loop
Guilty and Nice
Good Deeds and Gifts
The Ball
Mouth to Mouth
Stubbornness and Pride
Good Weekend and Fucked Up Monday
Clear Things Up
Vent
Unruly Teenagers
Invites
Unmentionables
This Day...
A Party
Not My Scene
Punches
Drunk on Power
Eventful
Awkward
Back At Home
Shocks
Conversation
First Date?
Late Night
Surprise Visit
Trouble
Problems
Sins
Tangled
Kisses
Price
Changes
Pleasant
Smooth and Calm
Status
Reunion Dinner
Desert
Batman and Spiderman
Visitor
Stayover
Meet Up
Fantasy Over
Family Vacation
Sunrise
Into the Sea
Feelings
Shower Stall
Evening Plans
Feels Right
Exploration
Practice
Morning Swim
A Great Day
Reward
New and Sweet
Madam Misaki
Lesson Learned
PartyTime
Conversations
Blackmail
A Complicated Matter
The Loneliest Feeling
A Good Punch
A Loud Bang
Trauma
Calling The Shots
Bluebells and Boo
Meatloaf Day
Weapons
Choices
Selfish
Deserve
Stage
Disturbance
Punishment
Unconditional
Distance in Between
Little Things
PinkJay
Problems and Solutions
Ridiculous
Chairman Akage
Game
Fruit and Trees
Date Plan
Birds, Sandwiches and a Kiss
BlueJay and Robin
The Boyfriend and The Bestfriend
The Best Part
Mascots
Unmatching
Redo
Great Talk
Here Comes Trouble
Unfortunate Encounter
You and Me
Unpredictable
A Fucking Hurricane
Revelations
Undeserving
Tokyo
Connections
This Kind of Insanity
Bullshits
In The End
Fuck
If I Could Have A Little Of Your Time Please
Wake
The Official Akage
How To Be an Akage
About Life
Will Reading
Kidnappers
Innocent Victims
A Night of Nightmares
Problematic Heirs
Trusting
Agitated
Another Well Lit Room
BreakEven
Mental Issues
Cured?
Problems
Goodnight, Blu
Falling In More
Informations
Closed Chapter
Huge
Blunders
Changed
Goodluck Kiss
Rules
Transaction
Itinerary
A New Kind of Christmas
Good Boys Lie Too
After the Holiday
Soup
Related
Box
The Video
Suspects
A Dawning Fight
Resolve
Reinvestigation
Foraging
Fathers and Sons
Rebellious
It Will End With A Kiss
Thank You Note

Back to School

456 43 6
By ginaddict

(BLU)

"Blu!"

I almost jumped in fright the moment I climbed off Robin's car when someone familiar shouted my name and cannon ball into my body.

"AnneMarie!" I hugged my bestfriend back and we started jumping a little up and down while hugging right there in the school's parking lot.

It's the first day of the new school year. I felt like this year's vacation was both long and short. I sure had fun with my family. I learned a new skill (swimming) and I experienced a lot.

But I am glad school is here again and we can go back to our normal routine of studying, homeworks, quizzes and projects.

Plus, I will see my bestfriend everyday again.

"Hello Robin," I sighed as my bestfriend let me go to smile shyly at Robin who emerged from the driver's side. AnneMarie waved her hand a little too.

"Hello," Robin nodded politely at AnneMarie as he slung his backpack's strap on hs shoulder. "I will message you when its time to go home, Blu. I have swimming practice today."

"Can't I watch the practice and wait for you there?" I asked Robin.

"I don't think so. It will be closed to other students." Robin said.

"If that is the case, maybe it will be better if I will just commute. I can go home by myself if you will be late," I said.

"Or you can ride with Daddy and I, Blu." AnneMarie said. "We will drop you off," she said.

"It will be a little out of the way. I couldn't impose that much," I said to AnneMarie before turning back to Robin. "I will be fine. Go practice well," I said.

Robin frowned at me and my bestfriend. Then he shrugged like it didn't matter to him whatever I do. "Yeah, whatever. You can always go home on your own. Or call Gilbert to pick you up. It's up to you. Have a nice day, you two. I'll see you later at home, Blu." Robin nodded at us before walking away. I followed him with my eyes and saw Robin meeting his swim teammates while walking. They did the loud greetings, back slapping and fist bumps.

"Tsk," I snorted at them before turning to my bestfriend. I saw AnneMarie still looking at Robin. "Is Robin okay?" She asked me. "Did you two had fun this summer break? He looks like he is wound tight." She added in observation.

"He's like that because of the Swim Meet next week. Robin has been practicing hard to win medals," I said as I pulled AnneMarie towards the direction of our first class.

"Oh right! I almost forgot. The Swim Meet is the first major sports that happens every year. Do you think Robin could win lots of gold this time?" AnneMarie asked with concern on her tone.

"Robin is in top form. He will be fine," I waved my hand dismissively. I don't worry about Robin. He will do great on the competition next week. And even if he doesn't, which I hope won't happen, I am still proud of him.

But really, I wish Robin will get every medal he deserves for his hard work. I will be cheering for him.

But I think I'm not the only one thinking of showing support for Robin on next week's competition.

"Are we allowed to make banners and streamers to support the team? Will the cheerleading squad be there to cheer them on? Oh I wish we could be there to cheer loudly for them," AnneMarie said.

"I think we could be there," I said. I sure plan to be there for Robin, by hook or by crook. I promised him a pre game kiss. Of course I had to be there for him.

"Really? That's great," AnneMarie sounded relieved. "Lets sit together and cheer for Robin." She looked excited at the thought of supporting Robin.

I smiled at her. "Okay."

AnneMarie smiled back at me before grabbing my arm so she can stand in tiptoe to kiss my cheek. "I miss you. I'm so happy that we will see each other everyday again." She said.

"Everyday unless it's weekend." I said.

"You can sleepover to our house again," AnneMarie said.

I felt dread at that. "Uhm, maybe later. I will need my guardian's permission for that." I said.

AnneMarie frowned at me. "Until when will you be beholden to your guardian?" AnneMarie asked me.

"Until I turned eighteen or once I finished highschool." I said, suddenly remembering the terms of my guardianship.

"Which will come first?" AnneMarie asked.

"Me turning eighteen," I said.

"Oh...that will be, next next year? Am I right?" She looked like she is calculating it on her head.

I nodded. "One and half more year. Give and take," I should consult my calendar for that.

"And then where will you live?" AnneMarie asked, suddenly looking concerned.

"It will be up to me. I am an adult already. I can decide for myself," I said as we continued walking along a hallway of classrooms.

AnneMarie's eyes brightened, "Can you choose to live with us? Mom and Dad will surely take you in," she said. "We could finally be siblings!" She added excitedly.

I inwardly winced at that. "I don't know. I think I will also consult my Tita Josie. She is my closest relative after all."

"Oh right. Can you ask her if you can live with us? You couldn't possibly think that you should move to Davao, that's too far South from here. You should stay here in Manila, Blu." AnneMarie held my hand tight.

I chuckled at her. "I don't know yet. AnneMarie, I think I will focus on surviving high school first. Getting good grades is stressful enough."

AnneMarie sighed. "You are right. And besides, one and half year is a lot of time to think about where you will live once you became an adult. Sure, take your time deciding. I just want you to know that our home will always be open to you, my BlueJay. We will always welcome you to our family." She said with a smile on her lips.

She is sweet and kind, my besfriend. I nodded to her. "Thanks. I will keep that in my mind." I said.

"Okay," AnneMarie let my hand go and shrieked when she spotted someone on the crowd of students finding their ways to the hallway like us. "Look! It's Sheila! I hope we are classmates with her again this year. Sheila!" AnneMarie called louldy before running towards one of her girl friend.

I sighed and followed her more slowly. AnneMarie is so energetic today, I don't think I can match her.

As we greeted old and new classmates my mind fleeting wondered about my guardianship. Once it is done, how will that affect my relationship with the Akages? What does that will mean to my relationship with Robin?

First day of school has barely started and already, my mind is getting full with lots of thoughts about my future.

.....................

I moaned, writhed, wriggled and panted while inside Robin's arms. We are in his room, lights out, under the covers, naked and Robin's hand is wrapped around our dicks, jerking us both together.

It was a tight fit. And it feels amazing.

Well, to be honest, it's always feels amazing whenever I am being intimate with Robin. When we are kissing, touching each other, jacking off together or simple cuddling. It's amazing. I won't lie about that.

I am discovering a lot of things about myself, my body, Robin and Robin's body. I learned that male nipples could be sensitive even though it almost has no purpose unlike female nipples that are essential for breastfeeding babies.

And I also learned that Robin has a fast reflex. He tickled me many times and still manages to avoid my kicking feet or swinging fists. Robin is a meanie.

But he is so good at jacking my dick off. I grasped Robin's shoulder and cheek as I kiss him hard while the tingling sensations build up inside me. I pulled my lips from Robin's and panted against his cheek, "Soon. I'm cumming soon..." I warned him.

"Already? Fuck Blu, you are a lightweight in foreplay."

"Stop teasing me and just finish me off. Jerk!" I snarled at him before kissing and nibbling Robin's jaw and neck.

I tasted the salt on his sweat. I don't mind. I'm laying almost on top of him. Robin's hand gripping and pulling our dicks together. I kept myself plastered to him. This emotions I have for Robin could be confusing at times but it became really clear when we are naked and kissing.

I like him. Like a lot.

Soon we were both shooting on our groin areas and on Robin's hand. My throat felt dry and my breathing hitched for a second while pleasure dominated my whole being. Shit. Cumming feels really good with Robin.

I slumped on him. Robin held me close. We are both sweaty and feeling sticky down there. "Get the wipes," Robin whispered against my forehead before kissing it.

I moaned and forced my arm to move and reach for the wipes perched on the bedside table close to my side of the bed. I clicked the lamp on it open so I can see the wipes.

I plucked three pieces if wipes and handed them to Robin who reached between our bodies again to start cleaning us. I plucked more wipes and handed them to Robin again after he disposed the first batch on the floor of the room. Robin cleaned his hands and them threw those wipes as well. In the morning, we will clean it out. It was part of our rules in making out. We will clean up so Mr.Gilbert won't have to do it for us. I wouldn't want to pick up soiled tissue or wet wipes, I would die in mortification if I do it. I won't do it to Mr.Gilbert.

"Do you want water?" I asked Robin.

"No, I'm sleepy." Robin sighed. "But drink if you have to."

"Nah, I'm good." I said before settling heavy on his side. "How's your first day back in class?" I asked while closing my eyes.

"Good," Robin replied softly. "I expect the workload to still be light the first week or two. I'm mostly focusing on the swim meet that will happen soon."

"Next week, right?"

"Yes," Robin touched my cheek gently. "Remember your promise to pop into the locker room before the event to give me my goodluck kiss."

"I will do it." I said before yawning wide.

"How was your reunion with AnneMarie?" Robin asked, sounding ever casual.

"Okay, I guess." I said. "She wants to cheer for you and your team. I think her crush for you is persisting." I don't know what to feel about that. I'm kissing Robin, jerking off with him, practically in a relationship with him while my bestfriend is still crushing hard on Robin.

And to add to this drama, no one in the school knows about me and Robin being all...I don't know how to phrase this so I'll just say, romantic I guess? I don't know. All I know is that no one knows.

"Wrong," Robin dispute that belief of mine when I told him what's going on in my mind. "Gabe, Sander and Tim know about us. They were there when I came to you while you were having that sleepover in your bestfriend's house, remember?"

"Oh...right. I see..." I don't know what to feel about that either. Like I said, I have too many feeling and thoughts that I cannot name when I am with Robin.

"Don't worry, they won't talk. Not if they want to keep me on the team." Robin said.

"No. I'm not worried. I just...do we want them to talk?" I asked Robin.

"Not if you want to keep your peaceful life in St.Anne. News flash Blu Tañada, you are dating the most desirable guy in the school." Robin gave me a teasing smile.

"That's what we are doing, right? We are dating. Except in secret." I sighed at the ridiculousness of our situation. Since when has this became a plot for a teenage drama?

I mean, Robin and I are living together. We go to the same school, except in there people look at us and will see that we almost have nothing in common. Robin ran with a different crowd from the friends I surround myself with. We hardly interact when we are in school, except when the bell rang at the end of the lessons and I will go to the parking lot to climb on Robin's car so we can go home together.

No one knows that once we are out of the school's premise, Robin will hold my hand and will kiss it before saying that he can finally breathe easy again because we are together.

How about that for strange category.

"Every girl in our school will probably pull my hair if they know that you and I are..." I winced at the image. "I will be bald,"

"They will chase you with pitchforks and shovels in hand." Robin kept on teasing me. "Like I'm an mythological monster and they are hunting me to drive me out of the village?"

"Probably," Robin smiled while nodding.

"That will be your fault, you know." I frowned at him. "Who told you to strut around and let half of the population in our school to have a crush on you. Well, guess what Mr.Hotshot, I don't have a crush on you."

"No you just like me," Robin said.

"Yeah...well...of course I like you." I said.

"Then that's all that matters to me, Blu." Robin said while staring into my eyes. Like a mesmerized fool, I stared back at him. "You, ahm...still love me?" I asked while my heart beats a little faster than usual.

"Yes Blu. I still love you." Robin smiled at me. I smiled back at him. "Okay," I twisted myself so I can turn the lamp off and plunge us to darkness again. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against Robin's shoulder. He held me close. "Goodnight, Blu."

"Goodnight, Robin." I said before I let sleep claim me.

                             ...................

(ZANE AKAGE)

I checked on the boys in Robin's room and Gilbert in our room to make sure that everyone in my family has now fallen asleep. I ignored the wipes on the floor of Robin's room and don't want to think about the fact that they might have been naked under Robin's covers so I concentrated on the clock in my office, waiting for it to get to 10pm. I am waiting for a call from Japan and I know that the person who will call will be punctual.

That's why I am calm when the phone rang at exactly 10pm. I picked the receiver. "Good evening, Otosan." It's my father on the other line. We Akages are punctual people. As bankers, that served us well. We collect debts and pay our dues in time. Never late.

"How is Keito?" Was my fatber's opening line.

"Already asleep," I said evenly.

"His swim meet will be next week, am I right? What should I send my grandson as a gift for the medals he will surely earn there? Does Keito need a new car?"

"No. Because I am the one who will give Robin a new car after his swim meet, Otosan." Gilbert and I already talked about it. We will buy Robin a new car as a reward for his perfomance on his swim meet. I don't doubt that Robin will take home medals in that competition. My nephew is on his top form and he is highly motivated. Robin will do well.

"Hmmmm. What about a new wardrobe then? Does he need new clothes? Watches? Shoes? What about a trip? I will pay for it all. Give Keito everything..." my father sounded earnest in wanting to spoil his grandson.

"He doesn't need those," all Robin needs is Blu.
I thought silently. "Why did you call, Otosan?"

"I am launching Akage Airline." My father answered without preamble. "The market is favorable and our image is on peak greatness. It's time that I spend money again on a new business venture. This is for Keito. Akage Airline will be his."

My free hand fisted. "Robin's future is Akage Banks. Robin is my heir, Otosan."

"The banks are not yet in your hands, Jiro. Why are you thinking of heirs when you have yet to inherit anything from me or started something on your own...?"

I closed my eyes. No one can really push me to edge faster than my own father. "I was the reason why Akage Banks is on top. I owe half of it's success. For more than two decades, all I did was take it to new heights. Akage Banks is mine. It's my birthright."

"Get married and have a family and then I will hand down Akage Banks to you. What say you, Jiro?"

"I can marry tomorrow if you want..."

"Not to that pet of yours," Otosan's tone hardened on the other line. "You will not attach our name and legacy to that man who almost blew your nephew's head off, Jiro. I will disown you first before you present that garbage to me as your spouse."

"Gilbert is not garbage. He is the man raising your precious grandson," I reminded my father the role my lover is playing on Robin's life.

"Did I suggest you throw him away? No. You keep that mongrel close and slaving for Keito's sake but you will not marry him. Do you understand me, Jiro?"

"Yes I do, Otosan." This means my father has to die so I can marry Gilbert and have him as my legal spouse.

"Good job on closing that deal with the Americans. As a reward, I will sell more shares of the Akage Banks on you. Maybe another 2%? How much of it will you now own, Jiro?" My father asked in a pleased tone.

"Fifteen percent." I said evenly. As far as you know, it's only fifteen percent. I added silently to myself.

"That's three percent higher than what Daimo owns. And seven percent higher than what Keito has. See? Who is my favorite now?"

"Still Daimo," I said blandly. "He does nothing for the banks yet he has twelve percent in his hands."

"Stop being jealous of your brother, Jiro. That has always been your weak point."

"I'm not jealous of Daimo, Otosan. I'm never jealous of him," that's a lie, of course. I envy Daimo because he can claim Robin as his biological son. That is something I can never do even though I know that Robin loves me more than his own father.

"Good. Keep Keito safe, Jiro. He is our future. Unless you get married and produce more heir for our family..."

"Is there anything more you want to say, Sir?" I cut into his monolouge about me marrying and raising a family of my own. I am already raising a family. Two teenage boys! I deserve a medal for that! What more does the world need from me?! Damn it!

I heard my father sighing on the other line. "Just...know that I am about to launch Akage Airline. You don't need to worry yourself about it. Keep your focus on the Akage Banks, it's still our star fleet."

"I will," he can assure that I will focus on Akage Banks. It's mine and Robin's.

"Raise Keito well and soon, he will present himself as our official heir. Think about my suggestion. More Akages won't hurt the world, Jiro. We are made from premium stocks. Marry and I will hand the whole operation of the banks to you."

"I will think about it," I simply said to end that issue. I have no intention of thinking about it. I will not marry anyone but Gilbert. If my father think he can stick a wedge between me and my lover by this talk of me marrying so I can finally get my birthright, he can think again.

I can abandon even the Akage Banks for Gilbert. Robin is the only person I won't sacrifice to be with my lover. Anyone else, disposable to me.

How about Blu? My conscience asked me. I closed my eyes as I think of my ward. Our good Blu. I still have no definite answer for that question. I...still don't know what to do with Blu so he won't get hurt while he stays close to our dysfunctional family.

I said my polite albeit cold goodbye to my father. I put down the phone, closed my eyes and lean my head on the headrest of my chair. It is draining to combat my father in a game of word chess.

Akage Airline, eh? Looks like my father is finally on the way to accept that is he doesn't want his pride, Akage Banks, to sink in disgrace, he cannot leave it to Daimo. So my father is launching a company for my little brother to inherit. I know it, I know Otosan won't leave Daimo destitute and in disgrace. He will try to salvage Daimo's face by giving my brother a pledging company.

Although Akage Airline could succeed but that won't happen if Daimo will hold the helm of that company. Daimo is stupid when it comes to business.

I looked at the clock, an hour has passed while I was talking to my father. I have doubts if Misaki is awake still. Maybe I could call her tomorrow.

I want to know the progress on our plans. I need to know that I will be rid of my brother and father soon. I need to know that my family will be safe soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 9.1K 24
little 19 year old Robin was walking minding his own business when all of a sudden he was being mugged! Robin being..his crazy self said something a...
47 14 7
Blu and Eli have been best friends since they were little, but Eli is going through a rough time and has to move back in with his parents. There's on...
1.6K 50 25
Set in New Orleans lived two boys. One having a secret, the other being a new kid, or better fresh meat... Finney Blake, the locked up, trouble maker...
2.6M 158K 189
« You think you're being smart challenging me like this. » « No, but if you think I'm afraid of you, you're wrong. » « I won't be. » . . . Akara is...