BNHA Parenthood

By altherogue

[Daddy!BNHA x Mommy!Reader] No one would have expected Bakugou to get married and have children. And many are... More

The Newborn Baby
The New Parents
Kindergarten
The Children
Playmates
Supermarket
Essay
Tears
How did you meet Mommy?
Where do babies come from?
Nightmare
Kidnapped
Kisses!
Injury
Out Cold
Shinsou Hitoshi
Quirk
A Day With Father
Family Trip
Grandparents [Father's Side]
Siblings
Babysitting
Kaminari Denki
Amajiki Tamaki
Crush
Quarrel
A Break
Making Up
Daddy's sick!
Dabi
Takami Keigo
Cooking Time!
High School Memories
Birthdays
Cuddles!
Hit by a Quirk (1)
Hit by a Quirk (2)
Profile! (2)
UA Academy
What's wrong, Mommy?
A Day With Mother
A Date
IF She Died
IF He Died
A Fight
When Daddy's Jealous
IF They Were Villains
A Confession

Profile! (1)

19.1K 426 693
By altherogue

Midoriya Ichika

• The definition of pure.

• Among the other children, she's the most pure and innocent.

• Is smiling a hobby?

• An absolute cutie since born until now. Maybe until she dies but let's not think about it for now.

• Honestly, who would hate her? She's just too lovely to hate. Even when a villain who is targetting her got hurt, she'll lend a hand. After that, the villain let her go.

• Long green hair, usually tied into half updo. She looks like her grandmother, which is adorable. Her grandmother loves her.

• She gets nervous easily. If she's nervous, she would sweat, or let out some tears, or fiddle with her fingers, or *mutter mutter mutter*

• Clumsy, especially if she's nervous.

"Okay, today is the first day of my junior high school. I shouldn't ruin anything or I may even be an outcast for the rest of the years. First impression is important, as Dad said. Remember to always smile and-"

A hand grabbed her forehead and stopped her before she bumped onto a pole. She blinked in surprise before turning around.

"Watch where you're going."

"Kacchan!"

• Gets along well with her friends, especially Shouya and Yuki. What? You're asking who her best friend is? It's Katsuya of course.

• She has an awesome quirk, naturally passed down from her father. She has a good understanding of her quirk but there were some times when her quirk went out of control and she ended up with some broken bones.

• If she really had to choose, she would choose her father over her mother. Sorry mates, she's a daddy girl.

• Please refrain from hurting this baby girl if you don't want to get blown to bits. This explains why no one dares to mess with her.

• Her type? She loves her father so... An awkward, shy, fluffy broccoli? Well, as long as he's kind. She doesn't really like violent boys with an exception of Katsuya since she likes him just the way he is.

• Not romantically...

• Yet.

• Did you hear someone flipping in the background? That's her father.

• She gets scared easily and would jump around if someone surprises her. One time when she entered a haunted house, she couldn't walk and had to be carried by her friend.

• Her favorite hero is her father, of course. But after her father told her about the history of One For All, she finds All Might and Nana Shimura amazing.

• Where do babies come from?

"I know it now! And I know how babies are made! My friend told me about intercourse!"

Yes, Midoriya is fainting now.

"So, what do they link? Hands?"

• Please protect this innocent baby.

Bakugou Katsuya

• Does he ever smile?

• He's a calmer version of his father. His looks? A perfect copy of his father. Look at that permanent scowl on his face.

• He may look rough, but he's not that heartless. He acts tough, but he's actually scared of ghosts lol.

• Mom or Dad? Definitely mother and he doesn't even feel bad for his father. Did you hear the curses on the background? Yes, that's his father.

• Do not ask him whether he likes Ichika or not. He doesn't like being pestered. If someone keeps asking then they'll get blown to bits.

• He doesn't have a type. If he likes a girl then he likes her. If he doesn't like her then he doesn't like her.

• He can cook. He can clean. He can do everything. A perfect husband material to the point his future wife would feel useless.

• Has he ever felt affection from his father? Not that he remembers.

"Oi, brat."

"Eat this shit and go to sleep. Do not leave your room, you have to get better. Tch, wear warmer clothes. Why are you wearing a fucking sleeveless shirt when you caught a cold?"

"I'll come back later to take your temperature. If you didn't finish this shit when I-"

"Just leave my room..."

• There are times when his father showed care to him, but he prefers the usual treatment from his father.

• He doesn't participate in many activities with his classmates. He prefers sitting in silence while ignoring all of his classmates, only to be dragged in by Ryuu since he's concerned for his social skills.

• He still hates his father because of the whole where babies came from incident.

"YOU OLD MAN! HOW DARE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT RIPPING MOM'S STOMACH?! EVERYONE'S MAKING FUN OF ME!"

"Who's the one stupid enough to believe that shit?"

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SOMEDAY!"

"BRING IT ON, DAMNED BRAT!"

They got shut up by [Name]'s death glare.

• That's why, please do not ask where babies came from to him. You're not going to live to see another day.

"Hey, Katsuya! I wonder where do babies come from~"

"RAI YOU LITTLE BITCH! GET BACK HERE!"

• He's smart. He only studies once before an exam and he gets a high score. His notes are neat. He sleeps at 9 p.m. and wakes up at 6 a.m. sharp. Is he a nerd?

• When someone asked who his favorite hero is, he would say Deku just to annoy his father. But in truth, his father has been and will always be his favorite hero. Psst, he likes Red Riot too.

• He fights a lot with his brother. It usually consists of his brother annoying him and ended running away from his explosions.

• Among the other children, he's the most violent.

Todoroki Shouya

• This soft boy will be the death of every girls.

• He always looks so soft, so happy, so wholesome, in contrary to his father's stoic expression.

• Shouya + Cats? Good bye peeps. I will gladly die of a heart attack.

• Favorite food? Cold soba, duh.

• He is close with his aunt and uncle. They're very nice to him so he likes family gatherings. He really loves his family, his parents, his siblings, his grandparents, everyone is really nice.

• Especially his grandfather. He finds him cute how he always tries his best to get closer to everyone.

"U-um... Uh... Hap-"

"Happy new year, Grandpa!"

"............ Happy new year, Shouya."

"... Grandpa, are you crying?"

• Where do babies come from?

"Babies come from parents. They are made with love!"

UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU-

I'm sorry.

• He loves his parents equally. Well... he loves his mother a bit more. You know, a littleeee bittttt more than his father. If his father is the sky then his mother is the universe. Yep, a tiny little bit alright.

• Favorite hero? Pssshhhhaaawww.
His father of course. Who else? Retired good ol Endeavor?

• His father once bought him a hero action figure. He was excited, thinking that it was his father's. Turned out it was Deku's and the disappointment was visible on his face.

• Not that he doesn't like the broccoli hero. He just wants his father's action figure.

• He gets along well with his friends. He's loved by everyone, be it teachers, girls, even boys.

• His future girlfriend would be so lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

"Have you eaten yet? I brought you some food."

"Do you have club activities today? Then I'll wait for you. Let's walk home together later!"

"Are you sick? You look pale. Please don't push yourself too hard, I'm worried."

"Please don't say that you're ugly... You're the prettiest girl for me!"

"Good night, I love you!"

• Seriously, who is the father of this boy? Dear wives, are you having an affair with Kirishima?

• Among the other children, he's the softest.

Iida Yuki

• What to say beside Iida Tenya 2.0.

• With a little bit of extra seriousness.

• Smart af. She easily grabs the first place every single year in her school life. No one can beat her in academics, except for Yaoyorozu's kid maybe.

• Yes, she's smart, well-educated, knowledgeable, intelligent and all. But she's not pressured at all. She's just a natural born genius.

• If she gets a score below ninety, she wouldn't think much of it and proceed to study her mistakes. Her father isn't that crazy for academics...

• She sometimes wears glasses, only if needed because she doesn't want her eyesight to get worse. Most of her friends find it cute when she's wearing her glasses though.

• Look at the books lined up on her shelf. Do not touch them without permission or put them in random places. She'll reprimand you for that.

• Even though she loves reading, her favorite thing is probably the rabbit doll Ichika gave her back at kindergarten.

• She unconsciously makes the same hand gestures as her father's whenever she's explaining something.

• Her closest friend is Shouya. They like to pair up for assignments and walk home together.

• One time Shouya didn't understand about a subject and was stuck on his homework, he called her for help and she gladly helped him.

"Yuki!"

"Yuki, thank you for helping me with my studies! I got a full score on the test!" Shouya beamed

"That's wonderful." Yuki smiled.

"I'll treat you to lunch today! Let's go to the cafeteria together!"

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Thank you for the offer." Yuki waved her hand.

"But you already helped me."

"It's really fine. Friends are supposed to help each other, right?"

"But I disturbed your sleep."

"Don't worry about it."

"But..."

It continues for about ten minutes before they finally ate together.

• She doesn't really have any favorite heroes. She likes all heroes. If she had to choose someone other than her father, she would choose Creati.

• When asked where babies came from, she'll explain it with no difficulties. But if the person who asked is underage, she'll make up some fairytale stories about it.

• She loves her mother, but she would choose her father over her... Yes, I'm sorry.

• She usually gets headaches whenever her brother is too loud.

"Sis! Look at this! I drew you!"

"Sis, read me a book before I sleep!"

"Sis, I want ice cream!"

"Sis! Sis!"

"YES. YES I HEAR YOU, YUJI."

• But she always gives him everything he wants. He's a little ball of sunshine.

• She can do everything. If there's something she can't do, she'll search it up on the internet and learn how to do it. One thing she could never do is to crack jokes.

• Which is why she asked Rai to teach her, resulting in her somewhat awkward and flirtatious jokes.

"Hey, uh... That skirt... looks nice on you and it makes me want to stare at you all day."

"IIDA IS HITTING ON A GIRL!!!"

"Oh my God, what have I done?" Rai laughed maniacally before rushing to stop her.

• That is not even a joke. Ever since then, she stopped trying to be funny.

• Among the other children, she's the most reserved and smart, duh.

• The boy who's lucky enough to have her as a girlfriend would probably have the song Miss Independent by Ne-Yo in his playlist.

Kirishima Ryuu

• Too bright! And manly!

• How many people have gone blind because of him? No one knows.

• Does he ever feel sad? That's probably the biggest question among his friends.

• He's friends with everyone. Literally everyone, even with upperclassmen, underclassmen, teachers, and villains.

Ryuu was running late for school that morning.

"Hey, Ryuu! Morning!"

"Good morning, Kirishima-senpai! Running late?"

"You can do it, Kirishima!"

"Hurry up, Kirishima! The gate's going to close soon!"

"Kirishima, did you watch the show yesterday?"

He ended up answering all of them and being late for class.

"Kirishima, you're late... Eh, just go to your seat and don't repeat your mistake."

• Not exactly a troublemaker, but he gets dragged by Rai into his little deeds and ended up getting detention along with him.

• He's best friends with everyone. Literally... everyone... They talk about everything to him, even their love lifes.

"So, you know I have a girlfriend right? Actually, I saw a new girl in my neighborhood and damn she's hot."

"And then?"

"And... Oh, I think I'm falling for her. What should I do? I feel bad for my girlfriend..."

Ryuu shook his head.

"Not manly, bro."

• Yes, he's manly. Is there anything else to explain about this? Seems like... no.

• But he can be soft sometimes.

• He excels in sports. He always gets the highest score in P. E. class though his other subjects are lacking. But worry not, Katsuya helps him with his studies.

• He gets along well with Ichika. Together, they make the world shine brighter.

• If you ask him where babies came from, he will change the subject and laugh nervously. He's educated now.

• He feels bad for choosing his father over his mother. He's just closer to his father because they always trains together.

• Yes, he undergoes manly trainings with his father. Looks at those muscles. And if you lift his shirt up... Heh.

• Favorite hero? Red Riot all the way! He finds the hero Real Steel quite manly too.

• He's actually close to Bakugou. Whenever he saw the hero, he would call out to him while waving his hand. And Bakugou isn't bothered at all.

• Among the other children, he's the manliest and happiest.

• This is a secret episode-which no one knows, even his parents-of him and his best friend going inside a haunted house together. His friend had to hide behind him, clutching his shirt tightly while sweating.

• Who was that I wonder.

• Let me excuse myself before I get blown to bits.

__________

Continued in pt.2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.5K 40
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
724K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...