Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

Od ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 21

5.7K 153 10
Od ilyssmharry

“Okay,” He said softly and then I felt him pick me up. My body felt weightless. The next thing I knew, I was in his cop car and he was driving me somewhere. I looked out the window with my blurry vision and saw houses flying by.

“What happened to my parents?” I gasped as he drove somewhere. I had been silent for a few minutes and Zayn didn’t push me to speak.

He bit his lip before sighing quietly. I could tell he didn’t want to tell me what had happened to them. “They got arrested for drug dealing,” He said softly. My eyes widened and I started crying more. I could tell Zayn wanted to comfort me but he didn’t know how. He pulled up at his house and got out of the car quickly. I was surprised when I felt his arms around me as he picked me up. He carried me inside quickly and then put me on the counter of the kitchen.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I missed the familiar feeling. I missed his smell. I missed everything about him. My hands grasped onto his shoulders like they were the last thing that was keeping me alive.

Zayn pulled away and frowned at me when he saw I was still crying, “Everything’s going to be okay.” I nodded and started crying again. “What happened to your neck…?” He asked me and he tilted my head up to get a better look. His fingers lightly touched over my neck and I realized that there were probably bruises or red marks from my dad choking me.

“My dad choked me because I slapped him,” I coughed and buried my head in my hands. Zayn’s arms were around me again. His warmth and body shielded me from everything else. We sat like that for what seemed like a half an hour until I finally calmed down. “Let me make you something to eat.” Zayn said and pulled away.

“I missed you,” I blurted out before he could start making any food. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to me. He walked closer and kissed my cheek delicately.

“I missed you too,” He sighed, “more than you’ll ever know.” He pulled away but I grabbed his hand. He turned back around to look at me as I held his warm hand in mine.

“Do you still…love me?” I tried not to cringe at the word, but I kind of did. Zayn nodded slowly. “I…I can’t say it back.” I whispered as I looked at him with wide eyes.

“I know,” He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He started to turn away but I grabbed his hand again and pulled him back to me. His body stood between my legs as my lips brushed against him. My stomach was fluttering as his arms wrapped around me.

I softly pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me this time with more passion and our tongues danced. His hands gripped at my back as he pushed me down on top of the counter and continued kissing me. His hands caressed every part of my body as he kissed me on top of the counter.

He kissed my sweet spot and I let out a small gasp, “Zayn.” I reached down and pulled his shirt off quickly before attaching his lips to mine again. I missed his lips so much, it was insane. His hands trailed over my body and I got goosebumps.

He pulled my shirt off and smiled at me before kissing my breasts gingerly. He undid my bra and kissed every inch of my chest. He kissed down to my stomach and then back up again ending with a French kiss. His warm skin was against mine and I felt alive. I leaned forward so I was sitting up and he was standing. His hands traveled my naked back and he pulled my hair tie out so my hair cascaded down my back.

“You’re so beautiful,” He commented and he kissed my cheeks. He swiftly picked me up and started carrying me upstairs. His lips never left mine as he climbed the stairs and placed me on the bed beneath him. He pulled off his own pants and I pulled off mine and then he laid on top of me and continued kissing me.

“I missed you,” I gasped as he sucked on my nipple. My hands ran through his hair as he lowered to my lower region. He placed one kiss before pulled my underwear off and pulling his off as well.

“Still on birth control?” He looked down at me, his length hard and standing straight out. He had pure lust in his eyes as he looked at my naked body and I had the same as I looked at his. I nodded and he lowered himself over me and into me.

I gasped at the familiar feeling of Zayn’s manhood inside of me. His elbows rested on either side of my head as he kissed me with each thrust. “F.uck.” I groaned as Zayn pushed deeper into me. My fingers dug into his back and he let out a soft moan in appreciation.

“You feel so good, baby,” He moaned as he continued thrusting deeper and deeper. We both barely last five minutes and Zayn gave me three amazing orgasms, each one better than the last.  

Zayn collapsed on the bed and pulled me closer to him. His lips found mine and he kissed me as he held me. “I love you.” He whispered against my lips. But I did not say it back.

* * *

The next morning I woke up and Zayn was right next to me. His arm was wrapped around me and my head and hand were resting on his bare chest. I traced his muscles with my finger as I slowly began to wake up.

Zayn slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. My hand reached up to his face and he pulled me closer. His lips felt mine and he started passionately kissing me. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he lazily rolled on top of me. I wrapped his arms around his neck and ran my fingers down his back gently. His hand travelled down the side of my body and stopped at my upper thigh. Goosebumps rose wherever he touched me.

“I love you,” He said softly against my lips as he kissed me.

“I can’t…” I stuttered.

“I know,” He said and put his forehead to mine. Our hot breaths mixed in front of our faces. “But I want you to know that I love you. When or if you ever feel comfortable saying it, you can say it.” He smiled and continued kissing my lips.

I was so glad that he understood. He kissed my neck softly and then rested his head on my chest as he caressed my legs. “We should probably do something productive today…” I sighed as my fingers ran through his soft hair.

“Hmm,” He sighed, “Or I could cancel work and we could spend the entire day making love…” He moaned softly.

“Nice try,” I giggled. “You have to go to work.”

He groaned, “I don’t have work Sunday. Can we do my proposed idea on Sunday?”

“We’ll see,” I smirked and kissed his lips softly. “I need to shower.” I groaned.

“I’ll make breakfast and you can shower, deal?” Zayn smiled up at me and I nodded. He kissed me passionately before climbing off of me and pulling on boxers.

I stood up and walked over to him, “Can I wear some of your clothes?” I asked from behind him. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

“I would prefer if you went naked,” He smirked, “but of course you can.” He turned around and held my face in his hands and kissed my lips sweetly. He pulled away and walked downstairs as I walked into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and then pulled on one of Zayn’s shirts and one of his pair of boxers. I walked downstairs and Zayn was looking out the window and drinking orange juice. I walked over to the counter and sat on it with a smile on my face.

Zayn finished his juice and then stood between my legs. “What’s for breakfast?” I smiled.

“Waffles,” He pointed to a waffle maker.

“I haven’t had waffles in forever,” I sighed and smiled at him. He winked at me and then walked over to the waffle maker and saw that the waffle was ready. He grabbed a plate, put the waffle on it, and handed it to me. I poured a bunch of syrup on it and started eating it with a smile. “Zayn…” I said as he poured more batter on for his waffle.

“Yeah?” He walked over to me.

“What’s going to happen to my parents?” I asked.

Zayn sighed and then looked at me, “They are going to be arraigned today and that will decide how much the bond is. Then they have to go to court and all that stuff.”

“Do you think they’re guilty?”

“Ava…” He sighed.

“Seriously, Zayn. I hate them. Do you see the marks on my neck?” I said to him and pointed at the bruises on my neck.

He frowned at me and nodded, “They’re guilty.” He sighed and kissed my cheek.

“What’s going to happen to me? What if they both go to jail? I can’t live alone. I’m still in high school…” I said softly. I was scared. I had always had my parents as something to fall back on if I desperately needed it. But now I didn’t.

“Live with me,” Zayn whispered.

“Zayn…I can’t.”

“No, I want you to.” He said softly and then came closer to me. “Please.”

“I have to think about it, okay?” I shrugged. Zayn nodded and walked back to the waffle maker. “On your way to work can you drop me off at my house so I can get some clothes?”

“Sure,” Zayn smiled. “And then do you want me to drive you back here?”

“No, I’m going to go shopping,” I smiled as I ate my waffle.

“Ooh, what do you plan on getting?” Zayn smirked and took his waffle out of the maker.

“It’s a secret,” I winked at him.

“Hmmm,” Zayn smirked and sat down at the counter.

We both finished our food quickly and Zayn drove me to my house. Before I got out, Zayn kissed my passionately and held my face in his hands.

“I love you,” He whispered quietly before kissing my nose. I looked down and got out of the car.

I walked inside and saw that everything was cleaned up from the night before. I walked upstairs and started packing a large bag of clothes. It took me less than ten minutes and before I knew it, I was in my car.

I drove down to the mall and immediately walked into a lingerie store. The sweet smell of perfume wafted all around me as I picked out two pieces. An annoying salesperson came to me but I didn’t need her help at all. I ended up picking out a bunch of pieces. All of them looked so amazing on me and I couldn’t wait to show them to Zayn. He would die when he saw me in all of them.

Then I walked over to the food court and got myself a pretzel. A pretzel wasn’t the best thing I could eat, but I was pretty hungry. I sat down and people watched. I was glad that nobody from my school was there to taunt me. When I finished my pretzel, I quickly walked back to my car with my lingerie and drove to Zayn’s house.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...
27K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!
2.4M 51.4K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
79.9K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!