It Will End In A Kiss

By ginaddict

Blu never liked his bestfriend, AnneMarie, having a crush on Mr.Popular of their school, Robin Akage. Robin i... More

Rooftop
Accidents
Orphan Blu
Guardianship
Penthouse
Housemates
A Well Lit Room
Rude and Nosy
Back to School
Technically, Not Alone
The Butler
Stars and Pillows
Experiment
Believable Lies
Off The Loop
Guilty and Nice
Good Deeds and Gifts
The Ball
Mouth to Mouth
Stubbornness and Pride
Good Weekend and Fucked Up Monday
Clear Things Up
Vent
Unruly Teenagers
Invites
Unmentionables
This Day...
A Party
Not My Scene
Punches
Drunk on Power
Eventful
Awkward
Back At Home
Shocks
Conversation
First Date?
Late Night
Surprise Visit
Trouble
Problems
Sins
Tangled
Kisses
Price
Changes
Pleasant
Smooth and Calm
Status
Reunion Dinner
Desert
Batman and Spiderman
Visitor
Stayover
Meet Up
Fantasy Over
Family Vacation
Sunrise
Into the Sea
Feelings
Shower Stall
Evening Plans
Feels Right
Exploration
Practice
Back to School
A Great Day
Reward
New and Sweet
Madam Misaki
Lesson Learned
PartyTime
Conversations
Blackmail
A Complicated Matter
The Loneliest Feeling
A Good Punch
A Loud Bang
Trauma
Calling The Shots
Bluebells and Boo
Meatloaf Day
Weapons
Choices
Selfish
Deserve
Stage
Disturbance
Punishment
Unconditional
Distance in Between
Little Things
PinkJay
Problems and Solutions
Ridiculous
Chairman Akage
Game
Fruit and Trees
Date Plan
Birds, Sandwiches and a Kiss
BlueJay and Robin
The Boyfriend and The Bestfriend
The Best Part
Mascots
Unmatching
Redo
Great Talk
Here Comes Trouble
Unfortunate Encounter
You and Me
Unpredictable
A Fucking Hurricane
Revelations
Undeserving
Tokyo
Connections
This Kind of Insanity
Bullshits
In The End
Fuck
If I Could Have A Little Of Your Time Please
Wake
The Official Akage
How To Be an Akage
About Life
Will Reading
Kidnappers
Innocent Victims
A Night of Nightmares
Problematic Heirs
Trusting
Agitated
Another Well Lit Room
BreakEven
Mental Issues
Cured?
Problems
Goodnight, Blu
Falling In More
Informations
Closed Chapter
Huge
Blunders
Changed
Goodluck Kiss
Rules
Transaction
Itinerary
A New Kind of Christmas
Good Boys Lie Too
After the Holiday
Soup
Related
Box
The Video
Suspects
A Dawning Fight
Resolve
Reinvestigation
Foraging
Fathers and Sons
Rebellious
It Will End With A Kiss
Thank You Note

Morning Swim

462 46 8
By ginaddict

(BLU)

One month later...

My being woke up from sleeping when I heard a weird distinct splash disturbing my dreams. It's weird because in my dreams I was in the classroom listening to a lecture when I suddenly heard the splash like someone dove in the sea...

Or a swimming pool.

I slowly sat up, eyes still close, and hang my head until my chin almost kissed my chest. I scratch my head and open my right eye to look around, my room is still dim but the door is open. I look at the space on the bed beside my spot and found it empty.

Robin is already awake.

Robin is on the pool already and he disturbed my sleep.

Bastard.

I closed my right eye again before grunting. My sluggish mind is trying to rub two brain cells together to decide if I should sleep some more or stand up to start my day.

I almost weeped when my brain told me to start my day. I forced my eyes to open and we look around for a clock. It's half past seven. This is an obscene hour to wake up when you are in a school vacation.

But Robin has probably been up in God knows how long already. My constant bedmate is like a man possessed when it comes to practicing for the Swim Meet. These past few weeks, I have been exposed to how competitive Robin is.

He is beyond competitive.

I crawled to the edge of the bed so I can slowly fall down on the carpeted floor. I landed on the floor, ass and legs first. I leaned my back on the bed frame before stretching my arms up and yawning like there is no tomorrow.

"I'm awake!" I convinced myself of that thought as I slowly move my body to stand up. I took my time making the bed up. Fluffing the pillows and tucking the comforter under them.

When the bed was made, I slowly made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine of peeing, flushing, washing my hands and splashing water on my face. I made sure that the crusts on my eyes were removed. Then I reached for my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste to lazily brush my teeth.

After brushing and rinsing my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and straight out of the room. I wondered why it feels too quiet on the penthouse today.

I strolled towards the glass doors leading to the garden and the pool. I immediately saw Robin's strong form slicing through the water as he does laps on the pool.

I stood barefoot on the grassy edge of the pool. "Good morning!" I shouted so Robin can hear me through the earplugs blocking the water from entering his ears.

Robin stopped in midstroke. He stood on the pool, the water lapping on his chest. He took off the earplugs and nose clip before smiling at me. "Good morning, Blu." He greeted me back while taking the swim cap from his head.

My breath stilled for a second as I gazed at Robin smiling at me with water droplets glistening all over him as the sun hit his face.

The handsome jerk. Wet or dry, Robin is really good looking.

Robin waded in the water to get to the edge. He placed the earplugs and noseclip inside the swimming cap before playing it on the tiled edge of the pool. "Wanna swim with me?" He asked, invitation on his tone and face.

Do I? It sounds cool. It's not 8am yet but the summer sun already felt hot. A swim will feel refreshing and invigorating. Not to mention, anytime I spent with Robin in a pool has been fun.

I just woke up though. Oh dilemma...

So I decided to stall a little. "Where is Mr.Gilbert?" I asked Robin instead. "I don't hear any noise in the kitchen. Is he in their room?"

"No," Robin shook his head. "Uncle has an early meeting out of town and he took Gilbert with him. They left early. They will be back before dinner though so..." he shrugged like that's that.

"Oh," I scrambled my brain to stall again. "So we have the house for ourselves?"

"For a few hours, yes." Robin nodded.

"I see..." I chewed on my lower lip. "What about breakfast? Have you eaten already?"

Robin nodded again. "I ate with Uncle and Gilbert before they left. You know Uncle cannot function without coffee and bread on his system first thing in the morning."

True that. Mr.Akage needs his breakfast. I noticed how my guardian takes two cups of coffee during breakfast plus toast before he will notice the other food on the table.

"You have to make your own breakfast though," Robin informed me. "We have bread and eggs, cereals or oatmeal. You choose and I'll help you prepare it if you want."

I shook my head. "I'm not that hungry yet. Maybe I'll have some juice instead and then...and then..." I sighed. "I'll join you for a swim. Do you need a timer?"

Robin smiled when he heard my decision to join him on his morning swim. "No. I just want you here in the pool with me."

Right. That.

I answered his smile with one of my own before turning away. "I will just drink some juice! Do you want some?" I shouted while walking back to the main house.

"No! But hurry back," Robin shouted his reply. I gave him a thumbs up before I ran to the kitchen.

I poured juice on a glass, stopping when it half filled the glass and drank the juice slowly but steadily. Then I plucked some grapes from the fruit tray and ate them on my way back to the pool garden.

Robin didn't move from his position close to the edge of the pool. Instead Robin just dunk his whole body on the water while waiting for me. He pulled himself back up the surface as I was starting to take my sleep shirt and shorts.

"You can go naked," Robin told me in an even tone.

"Yeah...no..." I left my tight boxers on before going near the pool. There are still four grapes on my hand when I jumped on the water. The water felt cold at first but it's bearable. Like I said, refreshing.

I can do it now, jumped on the water without hesitation. Since learning swimming under Robin's supervision, my confidence grew day by day.

I owe it all to my patient teacher.

At first, I was hesistant. Robin is not really known for his patience. I saw first hand how impatient he could be. Teaching is the last profession I thought would suit Robin. And the best part, Robin agreed with me.

"I will probably get tempted to drown you several times every session..." Robin warned me.

But he proved us both wrong. Once we started, Robin has been nothing but patient with me. He seems extra motivated to teach me to swim. And the reason why quite obvious...and a little heartbreaking.

"We fished you out of that sea, Blu. You were unconcious and at one point, not breathing. What I felt in that moment, I don't want to feel it again..."

Poor Robin, I think me almost drowning broke him.

So with guilt on my mind, I got determine to learn how to swim. I listened to Robin, did what he wants me to do and tried my best to be a model student to him. I was patient too.

And our patience paid off. I am not yet an expert swimmer like Robin but I sure can now jump without fear of drowning in the pool. That's a huge matter to us.

I pushed myself to the surface and I floated next to Robin. We smiled together. Robin pulled me against his body and I willingly went to his embrace.

"Wrap you legs around me," Robin said while staring into my eyes. I nodded and let him lift me underwater so I can wrap my legs on his waist. I also placed my arms on top of Robin's shoulders and I leaned my head down so I can get to his lips.

Robin met my lips with mine. We openly kissed on the pool. We are alone anyways. We don't need to be discreet like when Mr.Gilbert is at home with us and could caught us kissing. Robin and I tried to be as careful as we can to be discreet when we are not alone in the penthouse.

But today is not such a day. We are alone and we can kiss.

Our lips opened, our teeth bumped on each other and our tongues chased each other. I tightened my hold on Robin as the kiss grew deeper and hotter. I breathed against his mouth, tasting and smelling Robin. I don't doubt its the same for him. Thank goodness I decided to brush my teeth before going out of the room today.

That kiss ended sweetly. With our nose bumping and we were chuckling together. I ate a grape and pressed one on Robin's lips. He ate it for me. I ate the rest while still hugging Robin. Meanwhile, he kept on passing his hands all over my wet back and sides.

Then I almost screamed when Robin pulled us both underwater. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I felt Robin's lips pressing against mine and I punched his shoulder under the water.

Robin was laughing when we emerged on the surface again. He kissed and kissed me, pure childish joy on his eyes. He is playful today. He seems like in a good mood today...so I played along and stayed beside him.

We were staring into each other's eyes when the realization that Robin loves me hit me again. I don't know...it's starting to feel good when I thought about Robin's feelings for me.

And maybe I am feeling like I am liking him some more.

"Good morning," Robin repeated his greeting on me. "How was your sleep?"

"Cut short when I heard someone diving on a pool," I decided to be honest to him. Robin laughed. I smiled at him. "How about you? Why did you get up so early?"

"I slept great," Robin pressed a wet kiss on my cheek. "I have you beside me all night, how can I not sleep great?" He added.

I rolled my eyes on him. "Okay, you are being sweet today."

Robin chuckled, "I'm always sweet. You are the suspicious one who thinks I'm always up to no good," he pouted a little while arguing.

Oh he is cute when he pouts. Yet I think Robin is not aware how cute he is when he does that. Maybe because I'm sure Robin rarely pouts to act cute. Pouting is not on brand for him.

Good. I won't tell him he is cute when he pouts. Robin will turn pouting into a weapon.

So what I did was flick his forehead with my fingers. "You have nefarious thoughts and plans for me. Do you deny it?"

Robin's eyes shone in merriment. "No," he kissed me again and I sighed against his lips.

But that was a quick kiss. Robin sighed, "I may have them but those nefarious thoughts and plans has to wait. I need to practice."

"You are working so hard," I cannot help but feel amazed at him. "Do you badly needed to win medals on the meet next week?"

Robin was quiet as he thinks about the answer to my question. He solemnly nodded. "Yes. I want those medals."

I stared into his eyes and saw no lies there. So I nodded my understanding to his feelings. Then I leaned down to press kisses on his lips before hopping off him. I moved my feet underwater to keep myself afloat. I smiled at Robin, "I will time you. Are we breaking any records today?"

Robin has beaten his 100 meters record just last week. He achieved that 50 second mark after what I felt like a thousand times try from him. That's one medal down for him, if he can swim in that record on the meet, the 100 meter gold medal will surely be his.

"Nah," Robin shook his head. "I just want to make sure I am keeping my speed and my turns are fluid. I don't want any mistake."

"Okay..." we swam near the edge so Robin can gear up. I pulled myself out of the pool so I can get the timer and whistle. But before I can walk away, an idea struck at me.

A way to motivate Robin some more.

I took a deep breath before turning back to face the pool. "I will grant you a wish if you win gold medals on the swim meet." I said after mustering all the courage I have in my body.

Robin stopped putting on the swim cap on his head. "You will...grant a wish? My wish?"

I nodded. "Win gold medals on the meet and I will do whatever it is you want." I frowned after those words left my mouth. "Except have full on sex with you," I added quickly to amend that rule on his wish.

Robin's eyebrow lifted, "I don't think you will pass as a genie. You are already putting limits on my wish. And shouldn't it be three wishes?" He said while placing his arms on the tiled edges of the pool. He smiled teasingly up at me. "Or shouldn't it be one wish per gold medal?"

I crossed my arms on my chest as I look down at him. "Okay first, I am not a genie to grant you three wishes. But sure, lets be fair. We will count your gold medals and we can negotiate the number of wishes for them. Maybe the count will depend on the difficulty of the event where you won that medal. Whatever..." I waved my hand at him. "The point is, you will get at least one wish. Next, even genies have strings attached on their wishes. I won't enumerate them but we can watch "Aladdin" later just to refresh our memories about those strings. What else..."

"Fine fine! I get it. You will grant me a wish. I like it," Robin conceded quickly. "I don't want you changing your mind about this. So okay...I'll take it."

"Okay," I nodded back to him. But I am not done yet. "And one other thing...I will...uhm..." I suddenly felt unsure about this. But this is for Robin, to motivate him. Robin has been practicing hard, the least I can do is cheer him on and motivate him. So I locked my resolved and continued speaking. "I will give you a goodluck kiss on the day of the swim meet. I might...uhm...stop by the locker room, that is if I will be allowed to be there..." my voice is getting softer as I go on speaking. Will I be allowed near the athletes' locker room? I think I am assuming too much...

"I will get you a pass to be there," Robin must have read the hesitation on my face as I contamplate if I can be with him minutes before the meet to give him a goodluck kiss. "I will get you there Blu, don't be stress about it."

"Oh...okay..." I don't know what kind of magic Robin will use to get me a pass, I might have some ideas but its better I don't think about those too deeply. I just nodded.

We stayed like that for moments. Robin on the water staring up at me while I stood near the pool, looking down at him.

I felt my face heating up. "I will just...uhm...get the whistle and..." I didn't finish that thought before I run away from the pool.

I think I am coming down with something. I feel strange.

Maybe I should get some breakfast. I don't know...

...................

(ROBIN)

I smiled when Blu finally got inside the penthouse while looking confused about what just happened. It's adorable that he looked baffled when he was the one who started the conversation about winning medals and getting wishes.

And that thing about coming to the locker room on the day of the competition to give me a goodluck kiss...that's...

I think Blu is falling for me.

Fuck!

I suddely feel giddy. Is Blu really falling for me as well? That will be...that's...

I don't know what to feel about it exactly. I let my body fall backward on the water and I float on it while looking up at the perfectly blue morning sky. Blue...I'm loving that color and the reason for that is quite simple. I like the color's name.

I closed my eyes as a smile split my lips. If Blu falls in love with me as well, that will be awesome. That will be more than awesome.

That will be amazing.

I think I want Blu to fall in love with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 260 39
Evan is a student that everyone avoids, Waeland is the most popular in the school, aka; Mr. Popular. Evan isn't afraid to say what he wants to people...
426K 18.4K 22
bokuto and akaashi were just friends, and bokuto didn't like akaashi more than that. so why did akaashi think he had a chance and develop a stupid cr...
191 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
32.1K 845 29
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...