𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐚|𝟏| [𝟏𝟖+] ✔

By _Dark_Romantic

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘... More

🖤
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Theo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Theo
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Theo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Theo
Chapter 29- Theo
Chapter 30
Chapter 32- Theo
Chapter 33- Theo
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Theo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Theo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Theo
Chapter 46-Theo
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- Theo
Chapter 50
Copyright

Chapter 31- Theo

13.3K 509 430
By _Dark_Romantic

Three weeks.

Three fucking weeks we've been hunting them down.

We made it to the stations and geared up, got Thomas trained up on some firearms since he was fucking clueless, why does Zara love this guy again? fucking useless at everything. I would be surprised if he knew how to pleasure a woman.

It took us days, but we eventually got to the hangar and it's fucking empty. I'm guessing the fact we kept killing all my dad's men they decided it would be better to pack up and run.

I found a shit load of paperwork though; I kept this all to myself because, to be honest, I have no idea what way to take it.

Stuff signed by F. Coulter, whoever the fuck that is, and the paperwork explained different approaches they took to a new drug they created called TL-60, a memory suppressor that basically drives you fucking mad.

Zara must be totally delusional to what's going on right now, the chemicals that are used wouldn't be something you would even use on any living organism. Is she even alive?

She had the same shit done to her that I had, maybe worse with the levels used. My poor fucking girl. I'm gonna do my damn fucking hardest to help her as she did for me, she didn't know and still doesn't but she saved me from myself.

I will forever be in her debt, no matter what.

But then, there was another part that got me, an 'interview' between someone called Finlay and her. Zara was named the test subject 1, questioned about her life after the bombs landed.

Her sister had died, her brother Cole was missing but hopefully with her boyfriend Thomas. Nice. She thinks Cole is alive, this will be a hard one. I wish the little dude was.

She lived in a camp with her brother, sister and Thomas. What about me?

My name is at the bottom with a red cross over it with the words VOID next to it.

'Testing suspended because of gestation entering the second trimester. Will continue after the third.'

What???

If this is what I think it is, then I need to keep this shit to myself.

The second trimester is what, like twelve weeks? Fuck, we were staying at the original camp then.

Zara's twelve weeks pregnant and my fucking dad has her.

I folded up the documents and shoved them in my bag and got the fuck out of there.

Thomas and I were each other's shadows by this point, where I went, he came with me and vice versa.

The first two weeks he pissed me off, always wanting to be teamed up with me when we all took separate areas, either he thinks it's safer with me or he doesn't want me to find Zara first, either way, I didn't overly mind it.

We met up with a group of people around our age, only a handful I've met so far have been over the age of thirty.

Weird.

I knew my dad had some fucked-up plans for the younger generation, but I always saw it as he had nothing else to do. I can't shake the thoughts from my mind that he might just be involved in this big fuck-off wall we are currently staring at.

It was massive, impossible to climb and no panels or doors that could be easily pulled off. Is there even a world on the other side anymore?

On the notepad I had taken from my dad, it explained titanium panels and structural shit that would make sense for him to be involved.

He wouldn't trap his own son in here and gas his wife to death, would he?

There are a few girls with us now too, some look like they could get a severe pounding from me, but I need to keep my head straight and focus on Zara. Especially after the shit I had found three weeks ago.

Drew didn't need to be told twice before running off with two of them and coming back hours later with the biggest smile on his face.

There is a brunette, green eyes and big fucking tits who keeps giving me the eyes.

We lit a fire to try heat up all twelve of us, she's opposite the fire but I can see her smiling at me through the dancing flames. Thomas keeps glaring at me and shaking his head at me.

Would it really be so bad if I fucked this girl right now? Thomas gets the girl because let's be fucking honest here, he will.

But what about the other shit, is that even anything to do with me? I need to try to find out if he slept with Zara.

"Don't do it, man." He shakes his head at me and laughs, "She looks like a good shag, but you need to stay clear, she was with Drew earlier."

These women are hungry as fuck.

Thomas saying someone looks like a good shag makes me burst out laughing. "You need to stick to talking PG, it really doesn't suit you." I slap his arm and straighten up and nod to the brunette.

Yeah, Thomas and I are a little too close now considering I was fucking Zara weeks ago and I'm lying to his face that I didn't. He asked me while we were fucked out our minds, we all got drunk the night we made it to the hangar. I was close to giving up and Thomas sat me down and gave me a mouth full, telling me to grow up and stop being a bitch when I tried to hold in my emotions.

Then he throws out the odd, 'oh, did you sleep with Zara the two weeks it was just you two?'. I shook my head at him and said No, I didn't want to hurt him. That was the moment I knew I was starting to like the guy.

Ever since there haven't been any bad vibes between us. I respect him, and he respects me.

He spoke to me at lengths about Cole, fuck he adored that kid like his own.

He will make a good Dad.

We spoke about Zara nearly all the time, it's only been the past few days her name has barely surfaced. The longer we took, the less hope they had.

Me? I can't get the girl out of my fucking head and I'm determined I will get her back no matter what. I will never give up on finding her, ever.

If I somehow end up the lucky bastard I wish I was, and she chooses me, I don't know what the fuck I would do. I've sat and listened to how much Thomas cares about her and I couldn't snake him, could I?

"Hey." The brunette girl breaks me from my thoughts. She's staring at Thomas and smiling at him. "You're Thomas, right?"

She has no chance.

He gives her a little side smile and nods and the two of them go into a deep conversation about a bunch of bullshit, giggling and getting it closer than what is acceptable. I keep my eyes on them the closer they get, her hand is on his lap and he isn't batting that shit away.

The guy is drunk, hammered from the beers we found along the way. But you wouldn't see me flirting with a girl while trying to find the girl I care about.

Who the fuck am I these days?

She's whispering in his ear and I need to nip this in the bud now before he does something he regrets and gets him a ball kick from Zara. He doesn't look like he understands the girl is trying to suck his dick.

"Oi, we got to hit the sack for tomorrow."

The girl growls at me and rolls her eyes, gets up and storms off. We both start laughing and slapping each other's leg.

"That was too close for comfort there, thanks man," Thomas says, raising his beer bottle to clink with mine.

I need to ask him now, now or never.

"I wanted to ask you about Zara, did you ever sleep with her?" I ask him, my voice is a bit edgy and I think he can sense it.

Why am I nervous? my hands are shaking like fuck and my heart is pounding through my chest.

"Ahhhh.... what a question man, why?" He scratches the back of his neck and takes another swig of his beer.

Fuck he has, he has slept with her. I can fucking tell. He would just say no if he hadn't.

Shit shit shit shit.

"It was one time. I hated you at the time, so I wasn't really giving a fuck." He admits to me which makes my heart literally sink to the ground. I need to hold my shit together because I did the exact same thing to him.

"When? was it recently?"

His answer next won't change my view, he is still better for her and if she is, you know, then I'm the last person she needs in her life.

Deep down I'm begging him to say it was when we stayed at the original camp, my fingers are crossed.

Yeah, it meant she slept with him while I was with her but I needed him to say it.

Say twelve weeks, SAY TWELVE WEEKS.

"Like, six weeks ago?"

Fuck.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
210K 23K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
579K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...