BNHA Parenthood

By altherogue

[Daddy!BNHA x Mommy!Reader] No one would have expected Bakugou to get married and have children. And many are... More

The Newborn Baby
The New Parents
Kindergarten
The Children
Playmates
Supermarket
Essay
Tears
How did you meet Mommy?
Where do babies come from?
Nightmare
Kidnapped
Kisses!
Injury
Out Cold
Shinsou Hitoshi
Quirk
A Day With Father
Family Trip
Grandparents [Father's Side]
Siblings
Babysitting
Kaminari Denki
Amajiki Tamaki
Crush
A Break
Making Up
Daddy's sick!
Dabi
Takami Keigo
Cooking Time!
High School Memories
Birthdays
Cuddles!
Hit by a Quirk (1)
Hit by a Quirk (2)
Profile! (1)
Profile! (2)
UA Academy
What's wrong, Mommy?
A Day With Mother
A Date
IF She Died
IF He Died
A Fight
When Daddy's Jealous
IF They Were Villains
A Confession

Quarrel

27.9K 718 2.2K
By altherogue

Midoriya Izuku

"I'm back..." [Name] muttered tiredly as she stepped into the house. She has just returned from whatever errands she had and she was dead tired.

"[Name]! Where were you?" She heard her husband's raised voice accompanied by a cry.

She walked into the living room, looking at Midoriya. He was holding his son, Hiro, who was crying as he hugged his father.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Hiro's knee was bleeding when I came home. He was crying really loud. Where were you? And where is Ichika?" Midoriya asked with a frown.

"I left for a bit. Ichika is at a friend's house." She answered and proceeded to examine Hiro's bandaged knee.

"Why did you leave Hiro alone? If I hadn't returned soon, he'd still be crying now." Midoriya said.

"Is it my fault now?" [Name] sighed.

"No, I didn't mean it like that... But you really shouldn't leave him alone. He still can't look after himself..." Midoriya muttered.

"I have spent every single day taking care of them and now you're telling me how to take care of my children?" [Name] frowned at him. "When you're the one who's never home to look after your children?"

"I was only out to finish my work and I returned immediately. If I didn't have any work then I wouldn't have left him." [Name] rubbed her temples, frustrated.

"I didn't mean to scold you or anything... It's just... I was so scared when I saw Hiro crying alone with a bleeding knee." Midoriya said.

"Then be at home often." [Name] grumbled.

"You know I can't! I'm a hero! I have to help others!"

"But not your own child?"

Midoriya was taken aback by her words. He was about to retort when she cut him off.

"Let's not talk about this now or it will turn worse. I'm tired." She mumbled as she walked to the bedroom.

Midoriya frowned at her as she closed the door. He turned his head to the front door, looking at Ichika, who was standing there awkwardly.

"Um..." Ichika muttered.

"P-please don't fight..."

Midoriya let out a sigh, "No, we're not, Ichika. Don't worry."

Ichika nodded at his father, fiddling with her fingers.

Bakugou Katsuki

"Katsuki." [Name] called out, but he didn't respond.

"Look at this." She said, giving her husband a newspaper. Bakugou took it and read the contents.

"A new type of virus has been discovered to be lethal against-"

"Not that one, Katsuki..." [Name] rolled her eyes. "The front page."

Bakugou looked at the front page and read the headlines. It was the news about him having a dispute with another pro hero while at work. It was written as 'Pro Heroes, Bakugou Katsuki clashed against Midoriya Izuku in the middle of catching a villain'.

"Huh. Fucking reporters. Why do they even bother publishing uninteresting news like this..." Bakugou mumbled.

"Well, it's their job... Anyway, why did you fight with Midoriya again? I thought you're finally getting along with him." [Name] said.

"Who the hell is getting along with him?" Bakugou hissed, throwing the newspaper to the empty space on the sofa.

"Didn't you and Midoriya started getting along since high school? You better stop fighting with him in public, you know. You're both pro heroes. Everything you do will be the talk of the town." [Name] said and Bakugou didn't respond.

"I don't understand why you keep bullying him even though you're both adults now. He's such a kind person and I feel bad for him." She said as she walked away.

"Tch. Midoriya this, Midoriya that, why are you talking about him often lately? You having an affair with him?" Bakugou asked, getting irritated.

"Hey, even you know that it's impossible." [Name] said. "If I had an affair with him, why would I even bother marrying you in the first place?"

"Maybe you're regretting your choice right now." Bakugou spat. [Name] knew she shouldn't have brought Midoriya's name up. She knew how he gets annoyed with everything about Midoriya.

She was about to apologize when her husband spoke again.

"Come to think of it, didn't you hang out with him often back in school? If you liked him so much then why didn't you marry him then?"

"... I don't love Midoriya like how I love you." [Name] frowned.

"But I know he'll treat me better than you if I married him."

Bakugou clicked his tongue. He turned his head around and was about to yell at his wife when a noise came from the kitchen.

Bakugou and [Name] turned their heads at Katsuya, who was staring at them as he sipped his water.

"Don't mind me. Just continue." He waved his hand at them and put down his glass on the table.

"Just don't use violence or I'll report you." He said to his father before he walking away.

Bakugou cursed as [Name] returned to her room.

Todoroki Shouto

"Are we going to go to Grandpa's house?" Renji asked from the backseat of the car.

"Yes, we are." [Name] said.

"Are Uncle Natsuo and Auntie Fuyumi there?" Renji asked again.

"They should be. Everyone is coming there today." Todoroki answered, eyes fixed on the road as he drove.

"Can we have a sleepover there?"

"Oh, you want to sleep there? We didn't bring spare clothes... But I guess it's okay right, Shouto?" [Name] turned to her husband.

Todoroki glanced at his youngest daughter from the rear view. She was sitting in the middle of her brothers, fumbling with a doll.

"Is something wrong, Reina?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh..." Reina trailed off, hesitating to say what's on her mind. "I'm... a bit scared of Grandpa..."

"Ah." [Name] uttered.

"So I think I don't want to sleep there..." She muttered.

"But Grandpa is a good person, Reina. He always gives you presents, right?" [Name] asked.

"Mm-hm. But his eyes are scary." Reina said.

"Then we don't have to spend the night there if it bothers you." Todoroki said.

"But Reina should try to get along with Enji-san. And Renji is excited too." [Name] replied.

"Don't force her if she doesn't want to."

"I'm not forcing her. I just want her to know that her Grandpa is a kind-hearted man. He's changed." [Name] frowned at Todoroki.

"Well it doesn't mean he won't return to his old self." Todoroki retorted.

"... Did you seriously just say that?" [Name] asked in disbelief.

Todoroki kept silent as he realized what he just said. He accidentally said that out loud, even though he knew his father is trying his best to reconnect with them.

Shouya gulped as he watched his parents. His father was focusing on the road while his mother was staring out from the window. The trip to Endeavor's house lasted longer and colder than usual.

Iida Tenya

"You know... I think you're too strict with Yuki, Tenya..." [Name] began.

"That again? You've said that for the tenth time already." Iida replied.

"But it's true! I think you're pushing her too much."

"I'm not pushing her or anything. I just told her what I think is best for her and she grew up accordingly." Iida said.

"Well, because you said that everything to her, she grew up that way."

Iida raised a brow at his wife.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting strange." He asked.

"What's wrong with me? I'm sad because I think of how distant Yuki is from me. I want to be affectionate with her but she's not used to it because she grew up independent." [Name] frowned.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Iida asked.

"Well... But I don't like how she acts like a grown up when she's still young. She need more fun." [Name] said. "If you hadn't done anything..."

Iida let out a sigh.

"Why are you dwelling on what have been done? She grew up just fine and she'll has no problem in the future. What worries me more is Yuji's future since you pamper him so much and he's became spoiled now."

"It's normal for children to be spoiled!"

"But it's not good for them to be like that. How are they supposed to be a proper adult later?"

It suddenly changed into a heated dispute between the two. Yuki and her younger brother were peeking from behind the door.

"Um... Sis? Why are they fighting?" Yuji asked, tugging Yuki's dress.

"Oh shut up, you." Yuki frowned, trying to listen to them.

After she understood the situation. She walked into the room, clearing her throat.

"I've heard the problem." She said, making her parents look at her.

"Well, my view on this problem is, first of all..." She suddenly began to explain how her father's teaching wasn't wrong but her mother's feelings are important too.

Iida just nodded at her words and [Name] watched her apologizing for the lack of affections. Yuji simply walked back into his room, clueless. When Yuki returned to her room, the couple kept silent as they stayed.

"Well that's the benefit of having a rational minded daughter." Iida said, walking toward his room as [Name] glared at his figure.

If it wasn't for her children, she would've given him a divorce paper.

Back inside the room, Iida started to question his own perspective.

Kirishima Eijiro

"Eijiro!"

"What is it, [Name]?"

"Didn't I tell you to put the toolbox back after you used it?"

"Oh, I forgot! I'm sorry, I'll put it back now!"

"Eijiro!"

"Yes, [Name]?"

"Why did you walk into the house with wet clothes? You're making the floors dirty."

"Oh, sorry! There was no mat by the door!"

"Eijiro!"

"Sorry!"

"... Now, I haven't even said anything..."

Kirishima laughed as he took off his shirt, which was drenched because of the rain. He was about to throw it to the pile of dirty clothes in the basket.

"... Well, my [Name] once said not to place wet clothes here because they will stink!" Kirishima exclaimed as he hung his shirt on the chair since it was raining outside.

"Eijiro!"

"Yes! I'm sorry!"

[Name] draped a towel over his head and started to ruffle his wet hair with it. She was laughing at him.

"Raising my voice doesn't always mean that I'm angry at you, silly." She said.

Kirishima watched her laughing at him while drying his hair. He grinned widely as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

"Eijiro!!!"

"Now I'm really sorry for making you drenched!" Kirishima laughed.

Their youngest daughter, Asaki, watched the two with her brother.

"Have you ever seen them fighting before?" She asked Ryuu.

"Not that I remember... But I think they never fought." Ryuu tilted his head.

"Oh..." Asaki looked at her parents again. "The do you see them doing that often?" She asked as she pointed at them.

"Every single day."

They are a peaceful family.

Shinsou Hitoshi

"This is tiring..." Shinsou mumbled as he swept the floors.

"You're the one who agreed to help me clean the whole house." [Name] said as she washed the dishes.

Hayato was wiping the dining table and Haruna was watching the television. She turned her head around to look at the others.

"Um... Should I help?" She asked.

"No, sweetie. You don't have to." [Name] answered.

Haruna looked at Shinsou, who was leaning on the broom as he stared back at her.

"You know, I can use my Quirk to make her work." Shinsou said.

"Are you serious?" [Name] asked with wide eyes.

"Right, Haruna?" Shinsou asked.

"Do not ever do that!" [Name] yelled.

"Relax. I was only joking." Shinsou sighed as he continued to sweep the floor.

"I don't think so... Every time you say something like, you actually meant it, right?" [Name] asked.

"I have told you over and over again not to say something like that casually since no one knows whether you're joking or not." She sighed.

"Even if I wanted to, I won't do that to my own daughter." Shinsou said.

"If you ever used your Quirk on-"

[Name] suddenly froze, mouth agape, eyes blank. Hayato looked at his mother then to his father, who was sweeping the floors.

"She's so going to get mad at you." Hayato said.

Sure enough, [Name] didn't talk to him for days. She didn't sleep in their room, she didn't ask how he was doing, and she didn't give him his morning kisses.

"Told you so." Hayato said when he saw his father's furrowed brows as he glared at everything.

"Women are so complicated..." He mumbled.

"Have you ever consider your own fault?" Hayato asked.

"I have. I'm currently thinking of a way to apologize, so shut up and go to your room."

Kaminari Denki

"Denki, don't lie to me." [Name] said.

"Ooh... Why so serious?" Kaminari asked.

"Who is that woman?"

"Which one?" He asked as he watched the drama on the television.

"Which?!" [Name] gasped. "So the one I saw you walking with earlier was only one of your few... girlfriends?!"

"W-wait, wait. It think there is a misunderstanding here..." Kaminari waved his hands around.

"Don't make up any excuses! I saw you and her walking together while holding hands!" [Name] shouted.

"What?! Since when did I hold someone else's hand aside from yours?!" Kaminari asked.

"Well, since earlier!"

"I swear I wasn't holding her hand! She forced herself onto me!"

"And you didn't even shove her away!"

"Well, uh... I'm a hero, what do you expect?"

[Name] sighed, rubbing her face.

"If you want to go around having fun with women, then why bother having a marriage which only ties you down into a single relationship?" She asked.

"Hey, I never think like that!" Kaminari retorted.

[Name] shook her head. This thing happened often even before she married him. When they were still dating back then, she sometimes caught him with another girl.

Given his habit of hitting on girls, how can she not suspect him?

"Whatever..." She mumbled as she left the house.

"Hey, [Name]!" Kaminari called out to her.

"Well, if I were Mom, I'd accuse you of having an affair too." Rai suddenly piped in from behind.

"Do I look like the type to have an affair?!" Kaminari asked, frustrated.

"Yes."

Amajiki Tamaki

"[Name]." Tamaki called.

"Yes?"

"... Who is that man you were walking with earlier?" He asked.

"Oh, um... A friend...?"

"... What kind of friend... hold your hand and... smile at you... like that..."

"Uh... He's a close friend."

"Even if you're close with him... doesn't mean he get to hold your hand... Doesn't he know that you're married?"

Shin watched his parents from the sofa. He was kneeling on the sofa and peeking out from the backrest. Beside him was his little sister, standing on the sofa.

"Stop seeing him..."

"Why should I?"

"H-huh?"

"We've been friends from even before I met you. Why should I stop seeing him?" [Name] asked.

"U-um, [Name]...?"

Tamaki was literally sweating profusely.

"I-I can't do it anymore." He shook his head.

"Oh my, I'm sorry I got caught in the act!" [Name] gasped as Tamaki buried his head on the dining table.

"Imagining that you're h-holding hands with another m-man is too much for me..." Tamaki muttered.

"Then why did you imagine something like that? You know I won't do that." [Name] said, ruffling his hair. "Congratulations Tamaki, you didn't stutter!"

"That's it, Shiori. Now you know that Daddy can't get mad at Mommy." [Name] said to her daughter and she nodded eagerly.

"I'm sorry..." Tamaki apologized. "I'm sorry for not... being able to get angry..."

"I'm fine with that! You should be sorry for being too adorable, you almost kill me every day!" [Name] said, hugging her husband close.

"D-don't die!"

Shiori laughed as she hugged her brother, imitating her mother.

Yes, it was an act because the youngest daughter was curious of her father's angry face.

Like, is it even possible for Tamaki to raise his voice at his wife? Even if he does it, he'll apologize immediately. And if [Name] ever gets mad at him, her heart will squeeze at the sight of Tamaki in the verge of tears.

They too, are a peaceful family.

__________

No one:
Literally no one:

Me while I was writing for Kirishima's part: Yes, manly boy. Is it even possible for him to get angry at his wife? Well, it is possible... But he's a manly guy so he won't get mad without any reason.

Let's just make a cute, fluffy one.

"Now I'm really sorry for making you wet!"

... Holy shit, that sounds wrong.

Now let me clear my minds of mundane thoughts...

Anyway, here's the list of characters I'm considering to do after reading your comments on the previous chapter:

Aizawa Shouta

Hawks

Shigaraki Tomura

Chisaki Kai

Togata Mirio

Aizawa and Hawks are currently tied, the same goes for Chisaki and Mirio. Let's vote for your favorite character by commenting beside their names!

Honestly, I'm fine with Aizawa or Hawks since they are such Daddy materials I might even fall in love with them as their child. Another villain for the cast is alright too since Chisaki is hawt but creepy at the same time.

The most voted character will take their place as the last character in this story!

Go! Go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
318K 14.1K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
488K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.