๐™๐š๐ซ๐š|๐Ÿ| [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] โœ”

็”ฑ _Dark_Romantic

"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’˜... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐Ÿ–ค
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Theo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Theo
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Theo
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Theo
Chapter 29- Theo
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Theo
Chapter 32- Theo
Chapter 33- Theo
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Theo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Theo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Theo
Chapter 46-Theo
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- Theo
Chapter 50
Copyright

Chapter 26

15.8K 536 213
็”ฑ _Dark_Romantic

Theo has been gone for hours now and I'm starting to think he has got fed up and left me, maybe I pushed him too much?

Urgh, I'm so confused about everything.

Last night was the best sex Theo and I have ever had, the best sex I've ever had to be exact. I've woken up feeling like I could do it again.

I need to keep my cool though and follow this act I've got, that he means nothing to me. Maybe when I leave him behind for Thomas he won't be so hurt and find another girl to fuck around with.

Hopefully.

Where the fuck is he though?

I'm still lying wrapped up in a duvet naked, the coldness of the room has my hairs on my body standing, shivering, begging to capture some heat.

Theo would have been able to keep me warm right now, no... he can't because he's a stupid dickhead.

I brave it and run for the bathroom, it's fucking freezing! Turning the shower on I hoped for some warm water but it's like ice, I have no choice but to use it.

I'm halfway through washing my hair when I hear Theo shouting my name, sounding panic-stricken.

I didn't have a chance to jump out and wrap myself in a towel before he came bursting through the bathroom door, blood trickling down his nose onto his white top.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I ask, fully naked and aware he's staring at my chest. I cover myself with my arms the best I can and ask him again.

"Oh.. uhh... I fell onto a wall at some store, it's fine." He says gesturing to his face but his eyes not leaving my body. He drops the bag of goods on the floor and pulls his top over his head.

Oh boy...

"What are you doing? I'm trying to shower." I laugh at him as he stripped off all his clothes and stands there with nothing on but an angry staff.

I audibly gulp and avert my eyes from him, silently begging him to join me and resolve this frustration building up once again. The cold shower should be keeping my hormones at bay, fucking failure.

I should be out there trying to find a way to get my Thomas back, not doing all this with Theo.

Thomas should be the one edging his way towards me and pulling back the see-through shower curtain, stepping in and making my pulse race.

Thomas should be the one who's hands grasp on to my hips from behind and lowers his head to start kissing the back of my neck.

And it certainly should be Thomas pressing his solid member up against me, making me gasp.

Theo spins me around, his eyes burning into me and his mouth finds mine. "This water is fucking freezing." He says against my lips, biting them and slipping his tongue back in my mouth.

His hands are groping me all over, one on my breast, massaging it with my nipple between his finger and thumb. The other drops down to my sex, circling around my throbbing clit and slides a finger in and out of me slowly.

"Tell me what you want." He bites down on my bottom lips and sucks it. "I want to hear you say you want me."

"I...I..." I'm trying to tell him that I want him to fuck me, fuck me hard against the wall but the motion of both his hands have my legs buckling.

"You..." I manage to breathe out.

He withdraws his hand from me and drops to his knees, looking up at me with his blue eyes when I wince from his loss of contact.

One of his hands still have my breast and he trails kisses up my stomach until he reaches my nipple, licking around the bud then trapping it between his teeth.

"Fucking hell, Theo." I moan out. How is he affecting me this way?

"Tell me what you want me to do." He says, pulling his head away to look at me. "You want my mouth here." He teases his fingers up my slit and sucks on his finger.

Fucking hell this is hot.

All the blood from his face and hands has now been washed away and disappearing down the hole.

"Will I just stop?" He pulls away.

I shake my head, begging him with my eyes.

The water is ice cold but I'm fully focused on Theo's mouth on me, sucking me, licking me, driving me fucking nuts.

My arms are holding on to the wall and shower shelf to keep myself from dropping to the shower floor, the sensation taking over my body, the fire inside me bursting throughout.

He needs to fuck me before this is cut short and not from his doing this time.

As if reading my mind, he releases me from his mouth, standing and turns me around.

"Put your hands up against the wall." He demands while bending me over and pushing my head down with one hand and quite forcefully, using the other to press himself into me.

His free hand is gripping me hard on my hip and slapping my ass every so often, sure to leave a red handprint. I'm gritting my teeth harder with each thrust until the pain is gone and replaced with electricity.

It doesn't take long before we are both riding our highs once again.

Theo pulls out of me, picks up shower gel and starts rubbing it over my back and reaching down to cupping my breasts until the water runs clear of soap suds.

"We need to leave once you finished. Just head North towards where I'm from until we figure something out." He pulls me up and turns me, placing his hand on my cheek and running his thumb along my lips. "I know you want him back but right now it's too dangerous, OK?"

I nod slowly, fighting the tears now threatening to fall. Theo let me go and heads out the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and leaving me to my own thoughts.

I lean back against the wall and try to catch my breath, I need to slow it down with him before he gets the wrong idea but I can't help the feelings I'm getting when he's around me, maybe it's the idea that I shouldn't that turns me on more?

Once I'm cleaned and ready, Theo has already packed us both a bag. He must've gone into my drawers for my underwear and clothes, the idea makes me uncomfortable because a note Thomas slid to me during a family dinner once was in there.

I always kept it hidden from anyone. It was a note from when we were about thirteen and he wrote on it that I looked pretty. I remember clearly the blush that took over me when I read it, only to be a bitch to him when my friends were around.

Urgh, I really need to get him back somehow, I huffed to myself.

"You ready?" Theo barges into my room, staring through my soul.

"Yeah, just a sec," I say while I lace up my shoes. Theo rolls his eyes at me and storms away down the stairs.

What the fuck was that all about?

On my way out I spy Theo's dirty clothes on the bathroom floor and go to pick them up, lots of dirt and blood cover them and I'm starting to think he has lied to me once again.

"Theo, what happened? This isn't from a fall." I toss his clothes at him when I reach the bottom of the stairs. He let them hit him and drop to the floor. "Stop lying to me."

He runs his hand through his hair, clearly agitated. "We need to leave Zara. I don't have time for your paranoia." He huffs and leaves the house. I shake my head at his childishness.

I take a look around my family home, our pictures and Cole's beautiful face. Maybe one day I can come back here and be happy, even be safe.

Just without my mother or my siblings and there's even a chance that I won't have Thomas.

What if Thomas is already dead?

By the time I leave, Theo has already walked halfway down the street, looking over his shoulder every two seconds to see me running after him.

"You couldn't wait two minutes?" I scowl at him but he ignores me. "Hello?"

He is acting so strange, like the old Theo again, ignoring me.

"Shit! Zara, run!" He yells out and pulls me in the opposite direction. I look over my shoulder and see three dark figures running toward us throwing their arms up. I take a sharp breath, turning around and running faster into the forest I had run through nearly three years ago now.

This time it's Theo dragging me along, not Thomas.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

406K 77.5K 28
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
305K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
629K 59K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
674K 35.8K 51
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...