๐™๐š๐ซ๐š|๐Ÿ| [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] โœ”

De _Dark_Romantic

"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’˜... Mais

๐Ÿ–ค
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Theo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Theo
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Theo
Chapter 29- Theo
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Theo
Chapter 32- Theo
Chapter 33- Theo
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Theo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Theo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Theo
Chapter 46-Theo
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- Theo
Chapter 50
Copyright

Chapter 25- Theo

17.5K 561 364
De _Dark_Romantic

I'm trying not to overthink it, trying not to imagine her body being slammed into the mattress by my own. I can feel her pushing her ass back up against me and it's making me even fucking harder.

"You need to leave Theo." She whispers, but I can tell she wants it as much as me. "You need to go before we do something we will regret again."

What? I'm not fucking leaving while she's got my dick jammed between her cheeks. Does she not know me at all?

I nuzzle my face into her neck and start kissing it, I know this shit drives her fucking nuts. "I mean, I won't regret it, neither should you."

When she doesn't say anything I see that as an opportunity to go for it, deepen the kisses on her neck and grabbing the inside of her thigh and so she can feel my frustration.

"I can take it away, just for a little bit, babe," I whisper into her ear and suck lightly on her earlobe. "I can make you feel- "

She sat up suddenly with a scowl on her face. "Under one condition." She snaps.

I nod, taking my lip in between my teeth at how hot she looks turned on, the redness taking over her face and chest tells me she wants this a much as I do.

"Just sex, nothing more."

Fuck, she really is done with my shit.

If I wasn't so badly turned on by her I would leave this bed and never come back, for my own sanity. I nod anyway and push her back down by her shoulders and climb on top her, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra.

One of my hands massages her tits roughly while sliding my tongue along hers. My other rubbing her over her pants.

"Your so fucking hot when you're demanding." I sneer against her mouth.

Her hand flies up and covers my mouth, stopping me in my tracks.

"You need to shut up before I kick you out and get myself off." She said, breathlessly trying to yell at me.

"Where is this coming from?" I said to her trying to hold in my laugh.

Zara was a very reserved girl, she had a habit of dropping a few F-bombs now and again but she was never one for talking this way, I welcome it and so does my throbbing erection.

"Just... shh." She huffs, pulling my face to hers and sucking my bottom lip.

I know she's hurting and needs a distraction, something to take her mind off all the shitty things that have happened. I know she's hurting because Thomas isn't here, not the one comforting her and I accept that.

What I can't seem to shake is that horrible feeling that she will be done with me when we get Thomas back, if we get him back.

She's using me right now, sleeping with me with no strings attached.

How do you do that with someone you just spent the last two years with? Impossible. She must feel something for me.

Right?

I'm pulled from my thoughts when her hands unzip my trousers and try to slide them down my legs, tugging at the ends. I stand up from her and pull my shirt off and throw it aside.

Her eyes rake down my fully tattooed body, taking in all my ink on my arms and chest. She's lying on her back perched up on her elbows looking like she needs a right good dicking.

She pulls her shorts down, taking her knickers down with them and tossed them to the floor.

My eyes travel all over her, naked and panting for me.

"You just going to stand there?" She raises her brow.

Fuck.

I drop to my knees at the foot of the bed and pull her legs so they dangle off. I start kissing up the inside of her leg, grabbing at the skin the higher I go. My knuckle glides over her sex when I grab at the top of her legs, making her moan out then beg me to hurry the fuck up.

Shaking my head at her I start the torture all over again, kissing and sucking her skin to a point her body is literally shaking and it's making me fucking solid.

"Theo... please."

The closer I got to her sensitive bud with my mouth the more her moans became heavier and deeper, I haven't even touched her yet and she's already fucking screaming for me.

She yells out my name when my mouth closed over her clit and I suck hard, lapsing my tongue in and around her. Her fingers wrap around my hair and pull my face harder against her, grinding against my tongue.

My hands are gripping hard on her hips with her legs over my shoulders, close to ripping my fucking head off with the force she's using.

All her muscles are contracting and I feel her getting wetter, if I don't stop now she will cum and fuck me off.

I pull away from her, wiping my mouth with my hand and pick her up by the waist, her legs automatically wrapping around me while I push into her.

This position is hard, I need to arch my back and hold her legs and slam into her while keeping my balance on my feet. Her arms holding her up on the bed.

She isn't complaining though she moaning my name out so bloody loud and her nails are digging into my biceps which urges me on more.

I lay her on the bed while I'm still inside her and it's going in even deeper, her pupils are fucking massive and can barely form a sentence together when she tells me to go harder.

Her nails are scraping down my back the harder I slam back into her, nearly putting her through the mattress or breaking the fucking bed at least.

The headboard is smacking off the wall so loud Thomas could probably hear us.

"Fuck... Zara." I grunt into her neck, trying my hardest to not end this too soon.

She pulls her face away from me and grabs me by the neck. "Don't you fucking dare." She pants at me. "I want to cum first."

I get to my knees and pull her towards me, arching my back enough I can circle my fingers around her clit while sliding into her.

It didn't take long for her muscles to contract around me, yelling my name while biting my palm that she placed over her own mouth.

The sight alone was enough for me to fill her.

I fall on top of her and try to catch my breath, she's doing the same.

"You..... need to leave now." she pants while I kiss her cheek.

"Why?"

"Just sex, remember. I'll see you in the morning." She says as she rolls over and pulls the duvet over her naked body.

What the fuck.

"C'mon Zara."

She ignores me and points to the door without looking at me.

I leave the room, confused that I just let her use me like that. I mean, I'm not complaining but fucking hell.

I need to go a walk and clear my head, maybe find a store with stuff for us to use when we leave here, we can't stay here without being caught.

After walking around in circles for fucking hours I found one, it was already nearly empty but it had a few things we could use. I bag up some tinned foods and shower gels, toothbrushes etc and go to leave.

"You check out back, I'll check in here." A voice from outside that sounds all too familiar.

Fuck, I need to hide somewhere.

I duck into the back and try to look through the space between the door when I feel my a hand wrap around my neck.

"Where the fuck is she Theo?" He whisper-hissed to me with the gun against my temple.

Thomas.

"I said... where the fuck is she?"

I can't tell this guy where she is for two reasons. I have no idea if he has been fucked with up at A-centre so he's programmed to kill her, or if he just wants her back meaning I would lose her.

"Fuck you." I grit my teeth at him and push him off me.

I'm gonna need to kick his ass to get away from him and get Zara the fuck away from here. She can't know he was here.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

2.2K 586 10
[on going] ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐„๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
30.9K 2.7K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
148K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
1.4K 81 12
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...