Animalistic Desires

By HeidiFedor

I do not own the images in this story. What evil lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical... More

The Cold Hearted Snake Part 1
TCHS: Part 2
TCHS Part 3
TCHS Part 4
TCHS Part 5
TCHS Part 6
TCHS Part 7
TCHS Part 8
TCHS Part 9
TCHS Part 10
TCHS Part 11
TCHS Part 12
TCHS Part 13
TCHS Part 14
TCHS Part 15
TCHS Part 16
TCHS Part 17
TCHS Part 18
TCHS Finale
Author's Notes
His Tangled Web
HTW Part 2
HTW Part 3
HTW Part 4
HTW Part 5
HTW Part 6
HTW Part 7
HTW Part 8
HTW Part 9
HTW PART 10
HTW Part 11
HTW Part 12
HTW Part 13
HTW Part 14
HTW Finale
HTW Author's Notes
In the Depths of His Cold Heart
ItDoHCH Part 2
ItDoHCH Part 3
ItDoHCH Part 4
ItDoHCH part 5
ItDoHCH Part 6
ItDoHCH Part 7
ItDoHCH Part 8
ItDoHCH Part 9
ItDoHCH Part 10
ItDoHCH Part 11
ItDoHCH Part 12
ItDoHCH Part 13
ItDoHCH Part 14
ItDoHCH Part 15
ItDoHCH Part 16
ItDoHCH part 17
ItDoHCH Part 19
ItDoHCH Part 20
ItDoHCH Part 21
ItDoHCH Part 22
ItDoHCH Part 23
ItDoHCH Finale
ItDoHCH Author's notes
Be Careful of What You Wish
BCoWYW Part 2
BCoWYW Part 3
BCoWYW Part 4
BCoWYW Part 5
BCoWYW Part 6
BCoWYW Part 7
BCoWYW Part 8
BCoWYW Part 9
BCoWYW Part 10
BCoWYW Part 11
BCoWYW Part 12
BCoWYW Part 13
BCoWYW Part 14
BCoWYW Part 15
BCoWYW Part 16
BCoWYW Part 17
BCoWYW Finale
BCoWYW Author's Notes
A Heart as Cold as Stone
AHaCaS Part 2
AHaCaS Part 3
AHaCaS Part 4
AHaCaS Part 5
AHaCaS Part 6
AHaCaS part 7
AHaCaS Part 8
AHaCaS Part 9
AHaCaS part 10
AHaCaS Part 11
AHaCaS Part 12
AHaCaS Part 13
AHaCaS Part 14
AHaCaS Part 15
AHaCaS part 16
AHaCaS Part 17
AHaCaS Part 18
AHaCAS Part 19
AHaCaS Part 20
AHaCaS Part 21
AHaCaS Part 22
AHaCaS Part 23
AHaCaS Part 24
AHaCaS Part 25
AHaCaS Part 26
AHaCas Part 27
AHaCaS Part 28
AHaCaS Part 29
AHaCaS Part 30
AHaCaS Part 31
AHaCaS Part 32
AHaCaS Part 33
AHaCaS Part 34
AHaCaS Finale
AHaCaS Author's Notes

ItDoHCH Part 18

4.9K 173 21
By HeidiFedor

(I do not own the picture above.)
******************************************
Alicia was sitting down on the bed next to Holly. She could tell that Holly was having a restless dream, by her body's constant twitching. Holly began to slightly groan, as if she were afraid of something.

"N-n-n-no!" Holly cried. As her body all of a sudden shot up. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and she was breathing heavily. She had a look of confusion upon her face, as she surveyed the area. All of a sudden, her eyes met Alicia's. Soon Holly furrowed her brows, as she had a look of confusion appeared upon her face.

"A-Alicia?" She cried, as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"It's okay." Replied Alicia in a soothing whisper, "I'm here."

Instantly the two woman were soon locked in a supportive embrace. Alicia held Holly as tightly as she could. She could hear Holly's whaling sobs, as her body trembled within her arms.

"I thought you were dead!" Holly cried. "I'm so happy to see your alive, but I'm terrified of the situation we are in. Where are we?'

The both of them soon eased out of their embrace, and smiled at one another through teary eyes. Alicia then gently moved a strand of hair that had fallen in front of Holly's face.

"We're in a secret cave." Alicia replied. "This is where the octomen reside."

"You mean, the ones who attacked the ship?" Holly asked.

"Yes." Replied Alicia while feeling solemn.

"I-I don't suppose they spared dad." Said Holly as tears began to well up in her eyes. Alicia only responded by lowering her head, and slowly shaking it. Just thinking about how those bastards killed Roger, brought her to tears.

"How?" Cried Holly.

"Holly, I don't think-," Alicia began before Holly interrupted her.

"How?" Holly demanded.

"The octoman that had the kraken grab your father, and me, he then broke your father's neck." Replied Alicia. She then wiped her face as she could feel warm tears continuously running down her cheeks.

"Well at least he died easier than Mom, or James." Holly Cried.

"What happened to James, and Vivian?" Asked Alicia, although she wasn't even sure if she really wanted to know.

"The one that tried to abduct me, fed Mom to the kraken." Holly replied. "She was trying to protect me, and he killed her." All of a sudden, Holly began to sob even harder.

"But he skewered James alive!" Holly cried. "He ran him through with a harpoon! And then he-he-he lifted him off the ground! He was just hanging there in mid air, slowly dying! I had to beg him to kill James! I just couldn't let him suffer!"

"Oh my god!" Cried Alicia. "Those monstrous bastards!"

"Are you alright?" Asked Holly. "What have the done to you?

Alicia could feel the tears as they were welling up in her eyes.

"They took away my voice, because they said I was being disrespectful." Alicia replied. "Then, then they raped me. But I didn't fight them, because I knew I couldn't. I would rather them be as nice about it as possible, because I knew it was happening no matter what. Also I hoped if I gave in to them, than they would not try and seek you out. But apparently I was wrong."

"Oh my god!" Cried Holly. "I'm so sorry!"

"Listen Holly." Said Alicia. "I hate to have this conversation with you. But one of the reasons they left us alone was to talk to you. I know this is something you don't want to hear, but I'm begging you. It'll be easier if you just give in to them."

"What?" Cried Holly who had a horrified expression on her face. "No! I will not give into those demons they're evil! They're going to breed us. I can't, I won't let them breed me. They'll have to kill me first!"

"Holly that's not an option." Replied Alicia. "They just take what ever they want. It'll be easier if you are just cooperative. I can allow myself to satisfy them as much as possible, that way you won't have to as much. But I can't keep them from wanting you. Just be careful of the one known as Kree, he seems to be more of the sociopath between the two of them. Your best bet will be to get on Algar's good side. Do that, and he will protect you from his brother."

"Alicia!" Exclaimed Holly. "Are you hearing yourself? This is not the Alicia I know! You're not like this!"

"Well maybe this is the real me!" Alicia cried. "I mean when I first started seeing your father, all I heard was snickering behind my back. Everyone thought I was a gold digging whore, for having an affair with a wealthy married father of two."

"Not everyone!" Cried Holly. "James and I knew the truth, and other's soon realized how wrong they were about you!"

"Oh stop with the Mary Sue bullshit!" Cried Alicia. "No one can be that perfect! You can't tell me that you were not upset, at least at first, that I was sleeping with your married father!"

"I was too young to know what was going on at the time." Holly replied. "And by the time I found out what actually happened, you had already become an important person in my life. You were there, when my real mother wasn't. I mean a part of me wished that my family could have stayed together, every child of divorce does. But only if my mother had been an actual mother, I didn't want the kind of mother that she was. You were there when she wasn't."

"Please Holly, then let me offer you some motherly advice." Alicia begged. "Please don't fight them. Please, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Oh my god!" Cried Holly. "You have Stockholm Syndrome!"

"And you don't?" Asked Alicia. "And what about the merman that you've been playing house with? How quickly did you fall in love with him?"

"How do you know about Damor?' Holly asked.

"Because our masters talked about it." Replied Alicia as she felt ashamed. "That's right, we're expected to call each of them master."

"Well Damor never had me call him master." Holly replied.

"But he still took you." She replied. "He still held you against your will."

"He rescued me!" Holly exclaimed as she continued to cry.

"Really." Said Alicia "Well wasn't that nice of him. Tell me! After he, rescued you, did he let you go? Or did he keep you for himself? Did he let you know I was alive? Was he hoping to breed you, as well? Face it Holly! You also suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. Your captor was just a bit more charming."

"No!" Cried Holly. "That's not true!"

"Yes it is Holly!" Said Alicia. "He's a half human monster just like the octomen. But while he convinced you that you were a princess in some under sea fairytale, my captor's let me know exactly what I am. We are nothing more living incubators, to be used for their own pleasures. But at least I knew were I stood, at least they were honest with me. You're just gong to have to except your reality, and what you can do to make the best of this situation."

"NO! Cried Holly. "I won't!  I don't know what they did to you. But I won't let it happened to me!"

"Holly, please listen to me!" Alicia pleaded.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" A man's voice soon asked.

Alicia closed her eyes, as chills ran down her spine. She knew it was Kree. She turned around to face him, as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Of course no master." Alicia replied. She felt sick to her stomach calling him that. But for Holly's own sake, she had to show her how to properly address them.

"What the hell have you done to her?" Cried Holly.

Kree's face became angry, as he looked at Alicia.

"I thought you were supposed to prepare her." He growled. "Ease her into her new role."

"Go to hell!" Holly cried through angry tears.

"I see." Kree replied in an eerily calm tone. "I guess my mate isn't acting like a very good little kitten. maybe she needs me to properly train her."

"How the fuck do you even know what a kitten even is?" Cried Holly.

Kree's eyes widened, as he noticeably clinched his jaw.  Before she even had a chance to react, he leaped on top of her, grabbed her throat, and pinned her to the bed. Holly's eyes widened in fear, as Kree's angry breathing immensely increased. 

"If you must know my dear!" He growled through gritted teeth. "My brother and I have stolen voices from unwilling sailors for over thousands of years. It is how we learned all of the different human languages. It is how we learned that men like to compare women, as well as certain parts of your anatomy, to the common house feline."

"Let me go!" Holly cried.

"No!" He snapped. "You are being very insolent my dear. If I wanted to, I could take that pretty voice away from you. But I am not go to do that. See, you have to be taught your proper place. That's a lesson that I'm going to teach you right now. Plus I want to hear you beg me as I fuck you. In fact I'm going to fuck you so deep, my dick will touch the back of your teeth. See I'm going to make you scream my name!  But it's going to be up to you on whether or not it's going to be out of pleasure, or out of pain."

"No!" Cried Holly. "Please, please don't!"

"But I have to get the stench on the merman off of you." Kree stated.  "I can smell his foul odor all over you. You let him touch you!  But he hasn't fucked you at least, fortunately no own has. I can smell that your virginity is still very much intact, but not for long."

"But I thought you had to wait for Algar!" Alicia cried.  She became terrified, as  heart began to race, she couldn't stand the though of him brutality raping Holly.

Kree turned around glared angrily at Alicia.

"That is none of your concern, Kitten!" He growled. "That is between my brother and me, you don't a say in the matter!"

"If you must have someone right this second, than have me!" Alicia begged.

Kree looked at Alicia, and slowly began to smile.  He then let out an eerie chuckle.

"Don't be jealous kitten." He replied. "There are still many times for us to play together. But right now, I need to break in my new toy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.8K 42
"V&L" read our initials. So delicately carved into a now surely dead Henry's plum-colored flesh. His glazed eyes continue to stare in my direction-Th...
116K 5K 21
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! male prostitute 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—Œ 𝗁𝖾 π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ...
68.7K 1.7K 28
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
267 9 1
Yasmine had made a mistake. A costly, dire mistake. She'd whispered a plea in the darkness to a passing knight - save me from the dragon, and I will...