๐™๐š๐ซ๐š|๐Ÿ| [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] โœ”

By _Dark_Romantic

"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’˜... More

๐Ÿ–ค
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Theo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Theo
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Theo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Theo
Chapter 29- Theo
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Theo
Chapter 32- Theo
Chapter 33- Theo
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38- Theo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Theo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Theo
Chapter 46-Theo
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- Theo
Chapter 50
Copyright

Chapter 8

35.8K 885 571
By _Dark_Romantic

I woke up snuggled into Cole, with Thomas' hand still resting above my head, his fingers weaved in my hair. Falling asleep here was so dangerous for me. What if Theo had seen?

"Thomas... Thomas..." I whisper, trying not to wake Cole.

He groans, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his knuckles. "Shit, we fell asleep." He jerks open the tent flaps to see the pitch black.

Fuck, I bounce out the tent and sprint to make sure Theo was asleep or at least unaware that I had just spent hours sleeping with Thomas by my side. Well, technically Cole was between us, but our legs were knotted.

Theo wasn't in the tent and I start to panic, maybe he is off planning a way to murder us both without being caught.

He wouldn't be on guard because he always had his little buddies do it, unless it was my turn, he would always try mess around with me which goes against his 'rules'.

My first time being on guard Theo and I weren't together, but he didn't leave my side, offering me help in areas I sucked at. Which, in turn, he had taught me everything I know today.

If I remember correctly, our first guard together he compared shooting a gun to sex, the more you do it, the better you get.

His mouth fell when I said I wouldn't know, and he said I didn't look like a virgin. Asshole.

I even know how to climb a damn tree. Yep, a tree.

I told him I loved waterfalls, so he wanted me to see the view of all them surrounding us and helped me to the top of one.

I panicked when I saw how far up we were, both straddling a thick trunk facing each other. He grabbed my face, told me to concentrate on him until my breathing calmed.

It worked-ish.

Then, he kissed me.

He got drunk days later, snuck into my tent and told me I needed to learn how to kiss, then he would teach me how to fuck.

The rest is history.

I wander around the camp until I have no choice but to give up. Instead of going to my own tent and waiting for Theo to return, I go back to Thomas.

"I can't find Theo anywhere, is it okay if I just wait here?"

Lately, I have struggled to keep away. I always run back when Theo is gone. Each time it was harder to break away from him, his hands exploring my body was nearly enough to make me erupt.

I lay in the middle between Cole and Thomas, on my back and staring at the roof of the tent, counting all the notches and rips that let water splash in.

I know Thomas is on his side, staring at me, searching my features like he always does. I can hear his breathing getting deeper and I realise I'm doing the exact same.

How can being in this position stir feelings in me like this?

Why do I crave his touch more when his hand travels over to my waist and pulls me towards him?

I have my back to his chest, heart-thumping while my mind battles against it.

I don't stop him or try protest, I grow excited. He lips find the nape of my neck, dragging gentle kisses from there, my earlobe to my shoulder blade, sending little shivers through my body.

I should pull away and tell him to knock it off, tell him to respect my relationship.

"You said you were done if I left," I say, leaning forward before his hands travel too far.

"You said it was done too." He answers, his hand grabs my chin and pulls my head to the side so he can kiss my lips.

"No, I can't do this Thomas." I pull away and sit up before running out of the tent. I make it to the group of trees, hidden from everyone, when Thomas pulls me back with two arms, my back is to his chest again and I hold my breath.

His hands run up and down my sides slowly. I chew my cheek, fighting with myself to keep going or run.

"If you tell me right now you don't like this, that you don't feel the same way I do, then I will walk. Fuck, I will pack my shit and leave so you and Theo can live happily ever after, if I have to."

Yet again, I'm quiet, unsure of how to answer him. I didn't understand how he made me feel but I knew it wasn't right for me to act on it.

"Tell me, Zara..." his arms hugging me while his mouth moves against the spot under my ear, his lips skimming and nipping at the skin.

"Does Theo make you feel this way when he has his hands over you?" He asks.

I dismiss the question. That's none of his business.

I bring my hand to his growing erection and start to rub him slowly, earning a groan from Thomas.

Now my inner Z is going full fucking pelt, screaming at me to get away and stop being this way.

My head falls back to his shoulder, hand in his hair. He dips into my bra, running his thumb and finger over my nipple. His mouth is hot on my neck, sucking lightly.

We've never gotten this far and each time it's tougher to pull away.

We hear a branch snapping and a soft voice calling my name.

Cole.

He has a bandage on his arm that looks like it is weighing him down, the bruises on his face are not as blue.

We're still trying to catch our breaths, walking back when I spot Theo leaving our tent.

I sideways glance at Thomas, who's lifting Cole and walking back to his tent.

"I'm going to go see Theo. Is he staying with you?" Thomas nods at me and walks away, obviously pissed again.

I stand for a second, wondering if Theo saw what happened between us. Fuck.

"Theo, where were you? I've been looking all over the place for you!" I storm right up to him, a frown over my face as if I hadn't just had my hands on another man's junk.

His 6ft4 to my 5ft2 makes it difficult to appear terrifying to him. He smirks at me and pushes my hair to one side.

"Claire said you fell asleep with Cole, so I just let you sleep." He shrugs, pulling me into his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You didn't answer me," I say blankly.

"Let's get to bed, babe. You look tired still." His hands drop and steps back. "Or, we finish where we left off?" He winks at me and I blush.

He grabs my hand and pulls me into the tent. We have all our clothes pooling on the floor in seconds, climbing on top of his, firm, muscular, tattooed body and kissing him.

"You're beautiful." He said against my mouth, fingers working their way down my body and shoving two inside of me, pumping and curling against my g-spot.

I position myself so his length is inches from my wetness, lowering myself until he fills me and work against him at a steady rhythm.

My hand flies up to cover my mouth to stop the moans, but Theo holds both down, not taking his eyes off me as he meets my thrusts. "I want to hear you."

The past few weeks Theo has become closed off. As if he were trying to pull away at the same time as crashing into me, consuming me then walking away.

Hearing him say things like you're beautiful makes me hopeful that the Theo I fell in love with is still there, still fighting what's happening in his head.

Theo isn't the type to make love, he fucks, and hard. But right now, he's going slow and careful, sweat beading off us as we try to control ourselves.

He let my hands go, sitting up and pulling my legs behind him, mouth on mine again as we both fall apart, running high from our euphoric state.

We stayed in position even after we finished, his head on my chest and fingers tracing circles my back.

"I'm pretty sure we just woke up everyone." Theo laughed, laying back and pulling out of me.

"You're probably correct but I hope you're not." I laugh but deep down I really hope Thomas didn't hear us, that would be cruel and I would crack if I heard him.

The good thing about the camp is that Claire and I are the only females. There was never any competition and Claire's a good friend of mine, so she knew Thomas and Theo are off-limits to her.

When we first arrived, Claire had taken us for a tour so we knew our surroundings and couldn't take her eyes off Thomas.

I mean, I don't blame her, he is hot. They had a few moments of flirtatious bickering back and forth but the closer we got I felt she would understand to stay away from him.

I was a jealous bitch, sleeping with someone else but he wasn't allowed anyone.

I understand my actions are wrong, I get that I should stop this or leave Theo.

I fall asleep in Theo's arms, regretting my earlier actions.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED
REMEBER I WARNED YOU ALL HOW ZARA IS, PLEASE STOP WITH THE SHITTY COMMENTS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS A THING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.1M 13.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
160K 32.6K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...