Andante

By Avdk80

What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his... More

Author's note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (see A/N abt Wattpad issue with posting below!)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI
CII
CIII
CIV
CV
CVI
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII
CXXIX
CXXX
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)
CXXXIV
CXXXV
CXXXVI
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV
CXLV
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII
CXLIX
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII (posting despite Wattpad issues, hope you can read this!)
CLIV
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV
CLXVI
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII
CLXXIX
CLXXX
CLXXXI
CLXXXII
CLXXXIII
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CLXXXIX
CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))
CXCI
CXCII
CXCIII
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC/CC

XXVI

2.3K 113 48
By Avdk80

He tried so hard to focus on his homework, but he was hideously nervous. He'd never been this nervous in his life. A couple of times he got up, wondering if he was actually going to throw up, but he just about kept it together. 
By now he knew pretty much what he had to say to Brett. He was going to trust Lily and be honest; he just wished he knew how Brett would take it. 
Fuck, he was so nervous! These weren't butterflies, dancing in his belly, it was ornithomimuses! 
He breathed deeply to settle his stomach and tried once again to focus on his chemistry homework. 

It was with shaking hands that he tied he shoelaces at 2:30. He knew he'd be way early, but he just couldn't stand waiting another minute. 
¨Bye mum, I'm off to Brett's, my homework's done!¨ he called, managing to keep his voice in check. Quickly he closed the front door behind him and allowed himself to close his eyes for just a moment. 
Come on mate, don't be a wuss. Get on with it. 
The walk to Brett's house had never seemed longer, every step feeling like he was wading through wallpaper paste. He knew it might be the last time he did this walk. 

When Eddy rang the bell and Brett came to open the door he took one look at Eddy's face and paled. 
¨Bro, what the fuck? You okay?¨
Eddy's lip began to quiver and he shook his head. The power of speech seemed to have deserted him. 
Brett inhaled and seemed to make a quick decision.
¨Mum, I'm just going for a walk with Eddy!¨ he called into the house.
Then he slipped his shoes on, closed the door and took Eddy by the hand, dragging him along in the direction of the park around the corner. 
Eddy followed meekly as Brett walked through the park without saying a word. When they got to a secluded quiet spot where there was no one who could see them he motioned to a bench and Eddy sat down. 
¨Okay, so talk to me.¨ Brett said, his tone serious. 
Eddy looked at him, tears already brimming in his eyes, and he breathed deeply, trying to settle the nerves. He groped around for words but then, before he knew it, they started falling out of him anyway. 
¨Brett... I'm so sorry. I should never have tried this with Lily. I know it hurt you and I'm so sorry. I hurt you and I hurt Lily too.¨
Brett looked at him with his deep koala eyes and shook his head.
¨You didn't do anything wrong, Eddy. We made a decision. I get that you wanted to move on.¨
¨That's the thing though, I didn't move on, I couldn't move on.¨

This was it, here it was, the moment of truth. Once he said this, he could never unsay it. But he had to. He had to. 
¨Brett... I... I'm not in love with Lily, I'm in love with you. I'll never be in love with Lily, or any other girl. I'm not going to kiss anyone else anymore or go out with anyone. Even if we can't be together yet, I won't do that anymore. I'll wait, wait for you, until we're older.¨
A sob escaped his throat as he added: ¨If... if you'll have me, that is.¨
He'd never seen Brett so pale as he sat in complete silence, frozen, his eyes wide. 
¨Please, fuck, Brett, say something.¨ Eddy said, his tears running down his cheeks now. 
Then Brett nodded slowly, tears pooling in his own eyes now.
¨Do... do you mean this?¨ he whispered. ¨Because if you don't, don't say it, Eddy. I've been so sad. I don't want to be that sad again.¨
Eddy took both of Brett's hands in his own and took another deep, shaky breath. 
¨I'm gay, Brett. I'm gay.¨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 468 25
Fantasy medieval universe in which Eddy is a prodigy from the lower class while Brett is a talented musician from a wealthy noble family. The past th...
Closer By TSVhide

Fanfiction

425K 19.3K 200
Yet another sin of mine. There will be quite a few nsfw chapters, probably, and some angst
4.2K 183 8
[COMPLETED] Brett and Eddy find each other when they are only 9 and 8 years old. They become best friends and grow up together, overcoming hurdles a...
264K 8K 126
For a while now, Eddy has been feeling things for his best friend he ought not to. He's keeping it under wraps, though. Brett's his best friend, h...