▪︎ AHS Imagines ▪︎

By TheHotelCortez

Mainly Evan Peter's characters, but I might do a few other people. This has a few preferences. Mainly imagin... More

♡Authors~note♡
♡Kyle~ After-Party♡
♡Kit~ Strangers♡
♡Jimmy~ Perfection♡
♡James~ 1925♡
♡Rory~ Fame♡
♡Edward~ Artist♡
♡Author's~note Pt. 2♡
♡Xavier~1984♡
♡Kyle~ Bad Dreams♡
♡UPDATE♡
♡Dandy~ Freak Inside♡
♡Kit~ Never Again♡
♡Tristan~ Pure♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie♡
♡Bobby~ Back Again♡
♡Jimmy~ Newbie Pt. 2♡
♡James~ Devil's Night♡
♡Kyle~Frat Boy♡
♡Rory~ Leave♡
♡Oliver~ I'm sorry♡
♡Edward~ New Home♡
♡Kai~ Campaign♡
♡Kit~Lovely♡
♡Preferences♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt.1♡
♡Kyle~ After-Death Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~ Electroshock♡
♡Jimmy~ Confession♡
♡Donavon~ Is This Home♡
♡James~ Room 64♡
♡Dandy~Freakshow♡
♡Preferences Pt. 2♡
♡Kit~Neighbors♡
♡Jimmy~Not Guilty♡
♡Xavier~Ghost♡
♡Xavier~Ghost Pt. 2♡
♡Kai~Friend?♡
♡Kai~Why?♡
♡Bobby~Don't Leave♡
♡Jimmy~Showstopper♡
♡Jimmy~ Prequel♡
♡Rory~How?♡
♡James~Mystery♡
♡Rory~How? Pt. 2♡
IMPORTANT//REQUESTS
♡Preferences pt. 3♡
♡Xavier × male reader♡
♡Mr. Gallant~Killed♡
♡Brooke~Trainer♡
♡Quick Update~Pls Read♡
♡Michael~Here♡
♡Tate~Ghosts♡
♡Kyle~Sick♡
♡Michael~Outpost 3♡
♡Kai~Cult♡
♡Kit~Not Crazy♡
♡James~Dinner♡
♡Tate~Ghost of You♡
♡Donavon~Lonely♡
♡Preference~How They Hug You♡
♡Tate~Neighbors♡
♡Violet~New Girl♡
♡Kit~Sickness♡
♡Kyle~Dead♡
♡Misty~Newbie♡
♡Kyle~You♡
♡James - Love of My Life♡

♡Donovan~ Hotline Bling♡

4.5K 46 15
By TheHotelCortez

Imagine~ You're at the bar in the Hotel Cortez. You meet a hot guy who seems pretty depressed.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: past

I chugged down a glass of wine and asked for more. The bartender came over and took the glass.

"More already?" The bartender asked.

"Yeah. I need it." I slightly laughed and rubbed my forehead. The bartender shrugged and poured more wine into the cup. She gently placed the cup back onto the counter.

I dug my hands into my face and rubbed my eyes. I was so tired. Suddenly, someone sat down next to me.

"Liz. I need a drink." A man asked. I quietly looked up and saw his face.

God, he was cute. His hair was gelled back. He wore a black suit. He was muscular and his eyes were an ocean blue. He had cheekbones for days.

I could barely look away, but I stopped myself. I grabbed my glass of wine and sipped at it to look more lady like.

He took a shot of something and asked for another.

"Hey." I said. He looked over at me.

"Hi." He answered.

"You good over there. You seem pretty angry." I asked and gave him a half smile. He rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not okay." He said and grabbed his drink.

"Well, what's wrong... if you don't mind me asking." I said. He turned to look at me.

"My girlfriend just dumped me for another guy!" He blurted out. I looked at him confused.

"Why would she dump you? You're one of the hottest guys I've ever met." I gave him a half grin.

"Thanks. I-I'm Donovan." He turned to and took another shot.

"I'm (Y/N)." I said.

"So, why are you here?" He questioned.

"It was a stressful day at work which is the usual."

"So you're here a lot?"

"Yeah. I come at least once a week. This is the only bar the isn't busy as hell and I'm not being bothered at." I looked up at him. "Are you here a lot?"

"Actually, I lived here, but I'm being thrown out."

"Well, if you ever need a place to stay," I write my number on his hand. "Call me. I'd be happy to let you sleep in my guest room."

I saw Donovan smile at me. Suddenly, he froze. I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just my jam is on." I listen to the speaker and hear the song Hotline Bling.

"You like the song Hotline Bling?" I chuckled and Donavon mouthed all the words. "Oh my god." I said and planted my palm into my face. He laughed at me but continued to mouth the words.

He got up and started dancing.

"Come dance!" I heard him yell. I looked up at the bartender who was looking down at me with a smug smile.

Donovan pulled me up and danced around me like a maniac. I laughed the entire time.

Then, the song came to an end. He sat down laughing. His eyes looked up at a balcony and the laughing stopped. I looked up and a saw a woman and a man.

"Listen, you need to stop coming here. It's dangerous." I listened to him and continued to look at the woman.

"But-" He cut me off.

"No! Just listen to me. I've lived here for years, I know what goes on around here." I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"Donovan, please come and hang out with me at my house. I think it would be nice." I smiled at him and he nodded at me.

I didn't underwhy he was telling me to leave, but I trusted him.
____________________________________________

Donovan may have been a jerk, but he deserved better. Actually JK he's living his best life in his childhood.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 422 25
Hello!! I got bored and decided to create a Wattpad account for shits and giggles. This is my first story and it is in no way meant to be taken serio...
115K 4K 74
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
627K 7.3K 45
[COMPLETED] A series of Imagines and One Shots of Evan Peters' Characters and himself :)
608K 25.9K 34
Ten days? You have ten days left to live, but in those ten days, you have to act like you're dating him. What type of situation is that? A messed up...