Love story ❀...

Da Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🀴 and I be the "Princess" πŸ‘Έ It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❀❀πŸ₯° #1 unde... Altro

26th October
Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Argument
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Moments
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Go back to her
Back Together
Epilogue

Truth and Dare

971 34 32
Da Ginny6789

"What are you thinking??" Asked Bonnie.
"It's because of them(fans), where I stand today..but, it's them... from whom I have to run away...." Daniel put his face on his palm, Bonnie got up from her place and sat beside Dan putting a comforting arm around him.

"......sometimes it all feels like a cage, but then I don't know where would I be without them" said Daniel.

"It's  fine Dan. Everything had a good and a bad aspect" said Bonnie hugging him from side.

"I am leaving Bonnie" said Dan after a short pause.

"What...Now?" Asked Bonnie shockingly.

"Yeah My play OV Endgame is releasing...and I have to reach there. It suddenly got preponded"

"But....." objected Bonnie but them calmed down, "so your trip ends here ?"

"No...I'll be back after the play" said Dan.

"It's  not practically possible Dan." Said Bonnie looking at him.

"I'll make it possible" said Daniel looking at her with the same gaze.

Suddenly Bonnie's phone started ringing. "Hello?" She answered.

"We are in the limbo"
"Okay".

"Who called??" Asked Daniel.

"Tom" answered Bonnie simply and Dan looked at her once and then looked away.

One by one everyone arrived.
"When did you guys come to the limbo??"

"As soon as we entered the market" said Bonnie

"Some people spotted us" said Daniel.

"Okay guys I am gonna leave today night" said Daniel.

"What?? Dan! Why didn't you say it earlier. We would have postponed this trip" everyone started speaking all together and Dan tried to calm them.

"Look...."
"You should have told us"
"Listen to me"
"This is not fair Dan. Please"
"GUYS!!!" shouted Bonnie, "Calm down." Said Bonnie calmly.

"Even he wasn't aware that his play will be rescheduled and pre-poned....please" said Bonnie and looked at Dan. Daniel nodded.

"But I have the whole evening. I am hungry. It's already Lunch time Let's have something." Said Daniel cheerfully.

But no use all his mates faces were filled with sadness.

"Uhhhh....Come on" said Bonnie pushed everyone to their places.

She asked the driver to take them to the restaurant which was booked.

After having lunch, they went to the Champuhan ridge. It was nearly evening and the place looked all the very more beautiful, when shades of sunset started falling on the earth.

This place has a romantic getaway. The place is mainly meant for couples. The beauty of the scenario topped with sunset shade, and as well the weather was doing a great job.

The hike starts at Pura Gunung Lebah temple and goes up to Sidem village. It takes about 45 minutes.

They all started walking together, enjoying the view. The couples, Matt and Angela and Rupert and Georgia, walked hand in hand enjoying beautiful moments and sharing love.

Evanna, Tom and Emma were walked along the ridge talking, pulling each other's legs.

Whereas our pair (Daniel Bonnie), you could say purposely took their steps slow so that they can walk together.

"You are still sad??" Asked Bonnie looking at Daniel.

"I am" answered Daniel.

Bonnie intertwined her fingers with Daniel's and Daniel interlocked it tightly.

They stood in one place looking at the sunset.
"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" asked Bonnie looking at the sunset.

"Yeah...." said Daniel and then he looked at Bonnie. He was just awed by her. Her red hair blazing due to the golden rays and her eyes glistening. The lips curved into a smile, highlighting the pink shade, "....Amazing".

Bonnie looked at him and they both stared at each other. His blue oceanic eyes reflect the orange shade of sunset, reminded her of her favourite place.

She took a step towards him, cupped his face,  "your eyes...." she looked at them intently, gulping the nervousness in her throat. She was determined not to let her nervousness control her, "......It reminds me of oceans and beaches. I love them".

They stared at each other for few more moment as they were shattered out of the loop by the phone ringing which was by Emma.

"Just a second" said Daniel while Bonnie took two steps back. He saw it was call from Emma. Giving a annoyed expression he received the call.

"What Emma?" Snapped Daniel.

"Why are you so irritated?? We should be irritated" said Emma angrily.

"Sorry...Umm...What happened? Why did you call?"

"Where are you both?? We reached the end point."

"Umm...We are coming. Just viewing the sunset" replied Daniel.

"Okay come fast" said Emma and cut the call.

"Oka- she cut the call" said Daniel while Bonnie chuckled.

"Let's go then" said Bonnie and started moving.

Daniel loathed the phone call and joined her to the finishing point.

There at the end, where there  was a cafe and they enjoyed drinking coffee and having pastry.

After that, they all left for the resort where at the grand hall of the resort, was organised traditional dance of Ubud. Traditional dances are organized every weekend for the tourists.

They showed wide range of performances such as Kecak dance, Barong dance, even shadow puppets. All the events were performed by different performer groups.

After witnessing the dance and having their dinner, they all accommodated themselves in Daniel's room. He was ready to leave for London.

But there was still time left as he was meant to leave at 1:00 A.M .

So they thought of playing Truth and Dare suggested by Evanna Lynch.

They all sat in circle and spinned the bottle.

First was Evanna and Angela.
"Okay Evanna Truth or Dare?" Asked Angela.

"Truth" answered Evanna.

"Did you ever crush sort of on Matt??"

"What?? Baby??" Said Matthew chuckling.

"It's okay...I won't mind. Even if she says a yes....." Said Angela casually, "Because you are mine" said Angela making a puppy face and kissed him.

And all of them hooted and clapped.

"Okay....I sort of liked him, but yeah not in that way. I mean at that moment I was like Not a bad choice e either. But no... It was completely friendly" answered Evanna.

Again the bottle was spinned and this time it was Tom and Bonnie.

"Okay...Truth or Dare??"

"Dare" answered Tom sighing.

"Okay...kiss Emma"

"Huh?! What?!" Asked Tom as if heard wrong.

"Okay....So I can refine my question" said Bonnie excitedly.

"Kiss Emma on lips" said Bonnie smirking.

"No" said Emma at once.

"I can't. She says a no"

"Come on Emma...It's just a dare" said Georgia.

"But...."

"Treat it as a screen kiss" said Dan suddenly and Bonnie looked at him. All the memories of that day flooded in thier mind.

They made an eye contact and Bonnie soon looked away. Her fingers went numb, while Dan clenched his fist, the words "the kiss meant nothing to her" started ringing.

Tom looked at Emma and she looked at him. They nodded. Both got up from their place, reached each other and kissed. To Tom it was soft and sweet, whereas on the part of Emma she flinched a bit. It was weird for her. She wasn't sure.

"I'll see you Bonnie Wright" said Emma glaring at her playfully.

After few turns, it was not Rupert's and Bonnie's turn, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"On whom did you had crush on Harry Potter set?"

Bonnie froze. She shot a glare at Rupert and hit the pillow on the lap right at his face.

"You have to answer" said Emma instantly.

All eyes were on Bonnie and she was just hoping if she could have the facility of apparating.

"Dan" she said after breathing a sigh of relief. She could feel Dan's eyes on her. When their eyes met, they quickly looked away chuckling.

She knew it would get revealed one day...and today was the day...

After few more turns, It was nearly 12:00 and now Daniel had to leave. They wrapped the game with Daniel being at the point of bottle and Emma being the questioner.

"Truth or Dare?"

After thinking for a while "Dare"

Emma frowned as she expected a truth. She wanted to reveal that, even Dan had crush on Bonnie. But suddenly, a dare popped in her mind.
She smirked,  "Propose Bonnie" .

Daniel looked at her beautiful friend with wide eyes and then looked at Bonnie who was equally shocked.

"Don't waste time denying, there isn't much time left for your flight" said Emma at once.

After few denials, Daniel got up from his place, gave a hand to Bonnie, which she grabbed.

They moved to a certain place and Daniel looked at her. He bent down on one knee holding her hand, looking up at her.

"Miss Bonnie Wright, You made my life beautiful. You made it complete. You are the reason why I laugh, you are the reason why I hold onto my tears. Your presence brighten up my life, your absence make it dark. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And I love you with all my heart and soul. Will you be the undivisible part of my life. Will you marry me??"

Daniel could see Bonnie's eyes shining.  It was glistening with tears.
"Yes" was the reply. Daniel grinned widely slid his index finger and thumb around her ring finger, pretending to put a ring.

He got up and pulled her close. Their eyes never leaving each other.

Emma was about to clap to bring them out of the loop when Rupert held her arm signalling her no.

Daniel leaned in and so did Bonnie. They were close to each other, their nose brushed. They could feel each other's hot breath. They both closed their eyes and finally.....Finally their lips were about to meet, when Rupert shouted "Cut!!" And the rest chuckled, basically to casual up the environment.

They both got out of the loop. They looked at each other and then looked away. Their heart hammering inside their chest. Their minds were numb. Could not think of anything more.

"Perfect shot", said Rupert and the group applauded and hooted while the pair smiled nervously.

It was 12:15A.M and now Dan had to leave. He bid everyone farewell and left for the airport with a lot of queries in his mind, as well as leaving Bonnie in the same state.

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please give your feedback in the comment section below.

Press the start button and hit the follow button for notifications.

Until the Bye...

Thank you
.......

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

426 21 13
"My feelings? Oh, don't worry about those No one does" "Stop trying to fix the things that were never broken" ... Romeo, take me somewhere we can be...
The Ex Da EmRatosss

Storie d'amore

31.6K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❀️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
61.5K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans Β©- *CURRENTL...