HERO

By KillingFiendCorp

when all hope is lost the world just seems to find a way to recover with the fall of superman by the hands of... More

Before You Read
Awkward Justice
Strange man
The Bald Anomaly
The Brains vs The Bald
The Friendly Dead
Magic is Weird
The Hero No One Understands
Being Specific
Celestial Boredom
We Need A Hero
Hero's Vs Villains
Supremacy
For Which Life Flows
The God Vs The Bald
Shoulder to Shoulder
Greed And The Pain it Breeds
The Gift Of Guilt
Shit Happens
Mistakes Within Accidents
Takeover
Epidemic Pt 1: The Doom Patrol's Stand
Epidemic Pt 2: The Plan
Epidemic Pt 3: The Complications
Epidemic Pt 4: Justice For All
Epidemic Pt 5: Hope Returns
Epidemic Pt 6: Epilogue
Welcome To Paradise
Revelations Of A Superman
The Perspective Of A Deadman
The Perspective of a Super Girl
To Be Saitama
Open Closets
Justice Lives
The Rematch
The Life Of His Own
Change With Time
Realizations
The Hero They Need
Bonds
The Greatest Poison
Still Hero
Seasons Of Age: We Meet Again
A Fate Of Solid Steel
Forsaken To Humanity
Save The Day
Situations: The Roads We Take
Introductions pt1: Impressions
Introduction pt2: Tomb of Avarice
Introductions pt3: The Beast Unleashed
Introductions pt4: Your Roll
Introductions pt5: Strong World
Cactus Adventures Chp 1
Introductions pt6: Human Faith
Introductions pt7: Hiding Steel
Introductions pt8: Don't Mention It
Introductions pt9: Demons
Introductions pt10: The Light that Shines through the Darkness
Introductions pt11: The Brightest Star
Introductions pt12: The Gift
Introductions Epilogue: Dragons Gates
These Days
The Greatest Battle
A Little Pep in your step
Dinner For Nuts
Foundation and it's Importance
Difengus
For The People
Magma Theta
Confronting the Storm
Theta-Myaló
Lone Road, Black Dog, No Future
A little something
The Count Down
The Pieces on The Board
The Struggle
Not Acording to Plan
The First Student
The Beatdown
God Save The Queen
Consumed
Bouncing off a ledge
Control
Pendulous
The Least I Can Do
Superman Vs The Bald
The King and The Horse
Closing In
Inner Light pt1
Inner Light pt2: Born Again
Regrets
Perspective
Smile
To Wish Upon A Dream

A Familiar Tune For The Greedy

2.2K 56 12
By KillingFiendCorp

As Saitama layed rest in his Perfect Illusion, As Wonder Woman layed rest best him watching his him in his Illusion, as Super Girl and Deadman were on their way to try to free their friends.

On the other side of the spectrum a new Conflict had risen. As The WatchTower was attacked.

They were Out numbered, out Planned, and Death was about to play it's too. That all knew too well.

As Superman at this moment was brawling with a twisted Bizarro and vengeful Metallo, and Bizzaro had broken the man of steels left arm as Metallo broke right leg.

Batman was currently in battle with the likes of Bane, Mr.Freeze, and Deadshot as they had cornered the bat.

Green Lantern was currently under attack by Sinestro and his Corpse as the numbers game did come into play as they pulverized John Stewart with the combined might of Fear.

Hawk Girl was currently in a losing battle with Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, and Captain Boomerang as they had completely beaten her into unconciousness.

Martian Manhunter was in combat with Scarecrow, Solomon Grundy, and Amazo as they managed to defeat the Martian due to Scarecrows illusions and Grundy's strength.

Aqua Man was taking a beating like hell but he was hanging in their as he was combating Black Manta, Captain Cold, and Penguin.

Flash was currently in a losing battle with Reverse Flash, Mirror Master, and Heat Wave.

______________________________________

TITANS TOWER

*BOOM* *BOOM* two explosions went off as Titans Tower was under attack by an array of villains. Sending all Titans to get ready for battle as they were invaded by Doctor Light, Mad Mod, Cinder Block, Plasmus, Billy Numerous, and Overload.

SuperBoy immediately went to go fight the three Giants outside their front porch but wasn't alone as Wonder Girl followed after him.

Beast Boy, Robin, Star Fire, and Raven went to go fight with the strange combination of Mad Mod and Doctor Light.

And lastly Hawk and Dove Dealt with the extreme amount of Billy Numerous clones. As the. Umbers game played an extreme effect.

But as everyone fought they all wondered, Where The Fuck Was Kara, as the feel of betrayel was beginning to sink in.

______________________________________

With The Outsiders

At the moment The outsiders were under attack. As Black Lightning was facing off with Black Fire into a stalemate.

Katana was in a losing battling with the likes of Clayface as no matter what she did it did nothing to the man of Clay.

Geoforce was currently fighting poison Ivy as they were also falling into a stalemate.

Halo was now battling with Doctor Destiny and was losing terrible as she becoming closer and closer to falling asleep and if that were to happen it would truly be the end of her.

Looker was now battling with Killer Croc as the fight had turned into a game of Cat and Mouse, a Game Croc was too familiar with.

______________________________________

With Justice League Dark

John Constantine, Madam Xanadu, Shade were Fighting The First Vampire Cain and the fight was become more one sided by the second as Cain was merely playing with them.

Swamp Thing was fighting the demon known as the Creeper as Swamp Thing showed the Demon no mercy as Swamp Thing was Swift and Violent.

Etrigan was fighting with the likes of Eclipso and the battle was becoming more bloody and vicious by the second and Etrigan was not in the favored position as Eclipso was ripping the demon apart but it wasn't a complete one sided battle as Etrigan wasn't backing down a bit.

Zatanna was in an intense battle with Felix Faust as the room became more dangerous by the second by how much spells were being thrown around as well destroying the very surroundings of everyone else.

______________________________________

Doom Manor

Robot Man was fighting a Gorilla Grodd wanna be in Monsieur Mallah as the strength between Super Powered Gorilla and Robot clashed.

Negative Man was dealing with the Strange might of Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man who was dealt with easily by Negative Man.

Elastic Girl was fighting the Deadly and Seductive Madam Rouge as the battle of Elastic abilities came face to face with each other but Madam Rouge was getting the upper hand I the battle.

Crazy Jane was fighting the likes of Control Freak and Crazy Jane was really pissed by the fact that she was fighting another Loser.

Flex Mentallo was dealing with the always lethal Shrapnel but to Flex Mentallo this was no Problem as he simply flexed on Shrapnel sending him somewhere else that was simply not here.

______________________________________

Among this path of destruction layed the man who was pulling the string as his two associates were enjoying themselves a glass of fine wine.

As these two associates were no other them Vandel Savage and Lex Luthor.

And the man pulling the strings was a vengeful man with a score to settle and a always hungry bank account.

As the man was no other then Slade Wilson, Deathstroke.

"Just how did you do it" said Lex as he watched the numerous screens all over the room smiling.

"I see what your doing but this wasn't the main target, even though it's still appreciated" said Savage.

"I simply made Shallow Promises that would appeal to the right People, Falty deals that would appeal to the money starving crooks and killers, and simple agreements that will only benefit me for the ones who made the agreements are too stupid and confident to realise that they will never win" said Deathstroke.

"Everyday the Bounty for the Bald idiot grows larger and it makes my skin crawl that I haven't captured him yet, I'm going to use the destruction of hero's to find the location of where he is at and then I'll bring his head" said Deathstroke.

"A tune too familiar that I swear I can compose it by memory" said Vandel Savage.

"The only tune I care for is the one that makes me rich" said Slade as he left the room.

"Where are you off too" said Lex.

"To get what I need from the bat" said Slade.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while I just needed a brake for myself as I was just growing sick of writing for a while.

Overall I'm just kinda happy that the fall semester is finally over. And that the Christmas season is finally here.

Anyway i got some plans and I have slot of chapters to put out.

As I kinda have a plan of what I'm going to do with all my stories and that is I'm going to keep writing this story until I finish it to completion.

And then move on to other stories.

So overall what did you guys think of this chapter. Love It, Hate It, Kill It With Fire. If you do love it leave a comment, Like, Favorite, Follow and I'll see you guys and gals Next Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 13 10
Whenever the world needed them, the Justice League would put their lives on the line for the people's of any planet, galaxy, even dimension. They'd b...
74 8 11
"Superman: Flight of Justice" follows the Man of Steel as he faces his greatest challenge yet. When an otherworldly threat emerges, Superman must soa...
6.7K 571 18
"I've tried telling them I'm only fifteen. That no sane government would force a boy my age to fight crime. 'But Max, you're a superhero! Isn't this...
98.7K 3.4K 113
[Doomsday Male Reader x Overwatch/DC AU] An undisclosed black site, not registered on any official document or record, left barren and destroyed. Poo...