HERO

By KillingFiendCorp

when all hope is lost the world just seems to find a way to recover with the fall of superman by the hands of... More

Before You Read
Awkward Justice
Strange man
The Bald Anomaly
The Brains vs The Bald
The Friendly Dead
Magic is Weird
The Hero No One Understands
Being Specific
Celestial Boredom
We Need A Hero
Hero's Vs Villains
Supremacy
For Which Life Flows
The God Vs The Bald
Shoulder to Shoulder
Greed And The Pain it Breeds
The Gift Of Guilt
Shit Happens
Mistakes Within Accidents
Takeover
Epidemic Pt 1: The Doom Patrol's Stand
Epidemic Pt 2: The Plan
Epidemic Pt 3: The Complications
Epidemic Pt 4: Justice For All
Epidemic Pt 5: Hope Returns
Epidemic Pt 6: Epilogue
Welcome To Paradise
Revelations Of A Superman
The Perspective Of A Deadman
The Perspective of a Super Girl
To Be Saitama
Open Closets
Justice Lives
The Rematch
The Life Of His Own
Change With Time
Realizations
The Hero They Need
Bonds
A Familiar Tune For The Greedy
Still Hero
Seasons Of Age: We Meet Again
A Fate Of Solid Steel
Forsaken To Humanity
Save The Day
Situations: The Roads We Take
Introductions pt1: Impressions
Introduction pt2: Tomb of Avarice
Introductions pt3: The Beast Unleashed
Introductions pt4: Your Roll
Introductions pt5: Strong World
Cactus Adventures Chp 1
Introductions pt6: Human Faith
Introductions pt7: Hiding Steel
Introductions pt8: Don't Mention It
Introductions pt9: Demons
Introductions pt10: The Light that Shines through the Darkness
Introductions pt11: The Brightest Star
Introductions pt12: The Gift
Introductions Epilogue: Dragons Gates
These Days
The Greatest Battle
A Little Pep in your step
Dinner For Nuts
Foundation and it's Importance
Difengus
For The People
Magma Theta
Confronting the Storm
Theta-Myaló
Lone Road, Black Dog, No Future
A little something
The Count Down
The Pieces on The Board
The Struggle
Not Acording to Plan
The First Student
The Beatdown
God Save The Queen
Consumed
Bouncing off a ledge
Control
Pendulous
The Least I Can Do
Superman Vs The Bald
The King and The Horse
Closing In
Inner Light pt1
Inner Light pt2: Born Again
Regrets
Perspective
Smile
To Wish Upon A Dream

The Greatest Poison

2.5K 71 18
By KillingFiendCorp

In the span of 4 years Saitama had made another grueling mistake as he happened to get Tatsumaki Pregnant again.

And to say Asuka was Excited was an understatement as she was Super Enthusiastic that she was going to get a sibling. Tatsumaki on the other hand had become super moody and Everytime she saw Saitama she could only think of popping his stupid bobble head like face right off with her powers.

Saitama did the best he could as he tried to suit all of Tatsumaki's needs. Overall Tatsumaki had to go an extended vacation as she was sidelined by the Hero Association.

She was not happy about that but their was an upside to her suffering and that was that Tatsumaki had more time to be with Asuka.

Saitama on the other hand had to really bust his ass as he had to take on more hours of work and now he barely got to see Asuka and Tatsumaki. Right now he would make calls every brake he got and would face time with Tatsumaki and Asuka.

Luckily for them Fubuki came around more often and helped Tatsumaki and Asuka.

Asuka right now was 12 years old and she was in the beginning of Jr High or Middle School (if your American). And right now she was helping her Aunt Fubuki make something to eat for her mom.

When Asuka was born Fubuki was in the waiting room waiting for her to be born as she herself was so excited by the fact that her sister was having a baby.

And when she saw Asuka in her sisters arms she squealed and cried at the same time out of sadness and joy as she was happy that she was getting a niece but she was sad because of the road she and her sister had to face to get to this normal like moment.

Fubuki remembered her first time holding Asuka as well as seeing Asuka, and she swore on those days that she would do anything for her as she was one of the most precious thing in her life.

Fubuki loved her older sister but she was annoying specially when she is pregnant as Tatsumaki was very moody and Bipolar at times.

She would go from very Pissed off to very Sad in the matter of moments but yet when Asuka was around Tatsumaki's would Chill the fuck out as she suddenly found the will power to not be a prick.

Once again, Asuka was the shine in their lives. As Tatsumaki would always ask  Asuka how her day went and if their was problems or if she made friends. And since Saitama and Tatsumaki taught her and raised her to be truthful she would always tell them everything.

Their was a time in the 4th grade when another girl was picking on Asuka and Saitama decided to be late to work as he was going to have a word with her class as well as the little girls parents.

But Tatsumaki just smacked his bald head and decided to settle the situation herself even though Asuka got embarrassed and tried to stop her mom which was inevitable as Tatsumaki did take the issue to the principal of the school when another incident occurred which involved said girl throwing Asuka's bag outside the window of their classroom which it landed in a puddle.

This Time Saitama did do something as he had a serious discussion with the father. A discussion about Money, Respect, and Insurance.

When Saitama finished his conversation with the father their was a giant dent left in the right passenger side of the father's vehicle.

When Tatsumaki finished her conversation with the principal and the mother of the little girl, Tatsumaki was Compensated for Asuka's bag and the little girl was punished with detention.

But something did happen which got the little girl out of detention and that was Asuka. Asuka didn't want anything to happen to the little girl and even said sorry to the little girl because Asuka then explained the entire situation as The Little Girl was asking Asuka something which Asuka didn't listen as she wasn't focusing, a trait she gained from her father.

And on her way out Asuka bumped right into the girl and didn't say sorry which made the little girl angry and then the incident happened as the little girl got mad and threw Asuka's bag out the window.

Now this made Tatsumaki mad because now she knew that this entire situation was pity and it occured over something stupid. And when Tatsumaki was about to say something the little girl bowed her head to Asuka saying that she was sorry, she overreacted, and that she wouldn't do it again.

"Damn right she wasn't going to do it again" said Tatsumaki in her head as she was going to say something until Asuka accepted that apology.

And from their the situation was concluded and Tatsumaki was pissed on the way back home. As she couldn't stand that Asuka let this situation go so easy, Saitama wasn't happy about it either but he didn't show it.

The thing that really got them though was when the little girl would come over to their house to play and hang out with Asuka.

At first Tatsumaki was against it, and Saitama wasn't for it either but do to Asuka's begging they gave in and gave the little girl the Ok.

And overtime Tatsumaki and Saitama got to know the little girl as she would become Asuka's first real friend, her best friend.

Her name was Nakano Hokuto, a tanned girl with brown hair that was put up in a bun, blue eyes, and Dynamite like attitude.

Tatsumaki couldn't understand how they became friends, because if Tatsumaki was a kid and had that happen to her she would have thrown Nakano from City Z to City Q.

Saitama didn't know how to feel about it at first but overtime he kinda saw the 2 girls friendship like him and Geno's when they were room mates.
______________________________________

9 MONTH LATER

"YOU STUPID BALD BASTERD" screamed Tatsumaki as she cursed Saitama out like a chew toy as at this point Saitama was immune to her harsh words but as he held his hand squeezing as hard as she can, as all the objects in the room were flying at rapid speeds all around the individuals in the room.

The Doctor that was doing the procedure was the same doctor they had when Asuka was born. He was an older man with grey long hair with a very relaxed Personality but even he had to admit that doing these procedures for super powered individuals was extremely difficult and dangerous for anything could happen.

But he got the job done as he was able to bring a new baby boy into this world. As he then handed the baby to his mother.

Tatsumaki was beyond exhausted and tired as she was now holding her new child. He was small, smaller then Asuka when she was an infant. Saitama was right beside Tatsumaki even though she was still angry with him but didn't have the energy to show it.

"He's beautiful" said Saitama as Tatsumaki responded immediately with a "of course he is, he's my child after all" as she then giggled joking with Saitama.

Which Saitama did smile as he responded back "of course" as he picked up his baby boy and looked him in the face as Saitama's eyes meet with his baby's.

And then he spoke "Daichi" which Tatsumaki knew what he said and meant. Daichi The First Great Son.

Which then a realization came to Tatsumaki "First Great Son, First Son, First, as in implying that their will be more" which she immediately told Saitama "No More, this is are last one baldy" she said sternly as Saitama agreed.

As through the window Artemis and Diana were watching. As no matter how much Diana saw it, she just couldn't take it as her mind was scarred by the act of birth and pregnancy.

The procedure was horror to her as Artemis only giggled by her champions reaction.
______________________________________

On the outside Hera was sitting down next to Saitama, Diana, and Artemis as Aphrodite was laying next to them.

At this moment Hera was seeing this dream Aphrodite created for this human and thought that it was truly cruel as Hera knew eventually it would end. It also Surprised Hera of how normal this dream was how humble it was, how simple it was.

Hera wondered how he would react when he woke. She wondered what action he would take. Would he be enraged and kill the gods of Olympus, would he be saddened and fall into a great depression, she didn't know but these two were the most likely.

For what individual would stand with being tricked and deceived. How could anyone move forward after being taunted so much.

Oh, how the greatest Desires could be are Greatest Poison.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Meh I really don't have much to say for I'm pretty tired right now. Just finished Final Exams and I wanted to put this chapter out since I've been working on it for a while.

Anyway what did you guys think of this chapter, Like It, Hate It, Kill it with fire. Leave a comment let me know.

If you do like the story Like, Favorite, follow or don't you don't have too if you don't want.

Don't forget to go check out my official story "Foward Without Fear"

And I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.

KFC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 571 18
"I've tried telling them I'm only fifteen. That no sane government would force a boy my age to fight crime. 'But Max, you're a superhero! Isn't this...
1.4K 73 4
When one of the greatest heroes on Earth, loses the only person he cared for in the world, after losing so much, his family, friends and now his supp...
240 0 14
The world is in turmoil, is there no hope. The Justice League is battered and where is our caped crusader? Time is running out.
344 6 15
A monster has risen from the depths of earth. With the absence of our caped crusader, it is up to the Justice League to stop this menace. Will they...