The Girl in the Mirror 2 (Har...

By stacey_x

The sequel the The Girl in the Mirror. What is next for Sienna and Harry? Will they finally get the happy end... More

The Girl in the Mirror 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 14

567 25 19
By stacey_x

Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I run out of the restaurant and the cold winter breeze hits my face. I realise as soon as the door of the restaurant closes behind me that I have got myself into huge trouble by doing this, by going after Sienna. It suddenly doesn't make any sense, why am I rushing out here to comfort my ex? I know that Paige will be raging and Liam will be wondering what the hell I am doing. I don't even care though, I don't care what anyone else thinks about this. I just need to find Sienna, I need to make sure that she is ok and then I will go back to Paige. I will try to explain to her why I rushed out here in the first place and why I can't help still caring for Sienna. I don't know how to explain it diplomatically and in a way where I won't get myself into a further mess. I will manage it somehow, I always do. None of that matters right now though, I just need to be near her. Even though it goes against everything I have told myself since we last ended. I have convinced myself over the last few months that I don't love her and that I don't have any feelings for her. I know what I am doing is crazy and yet I don't care. It somehow manages to make sense in my heart and that's the only place that matters.
She isn't outside the restaurant, which makes me feel more concerned. I look around for her to no avail and I quickly run around to the back of the restaurant, turning the corner as I do, leading onto the car park. I run onto the car park and I see her, the woman that I have convinced myself means nothing to me. I lied, it was all a lie. If I didn't care about her I know I wouldn't be here now. I hear her sobbing and I am worried about her and who will possibly see her like this. I know the media will thrive seeing her like this, which will infuriate her tomorrow, when she has finally calmed down. All I want to do right is to protect her and that's what I am going to do. I want to make everything ok and somehow make everything better. I rush to her side and I knell down to the floor beside her, not caring that I am getting dirty. I stare at the broken girl, the one crying in the middle of this cold, wet car park. Her white dress is now dirty, whilst she lays on the muddy tarmac.

"Sienna" I say her name emotionally.

She looks up at me and I can see the fear and surprise in her eyes. I am probably the last person she expected to come after her and in all honestly I too would think I was the last person as well. She doesn't say a word and instead she pulls herself up to her knees, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pull her tightly into me and I hold her small frame against mine. I try my best to comfort her and to make her feel better. God I have missed her touch, I have missed her scent. I have missed everything that is Sienna, my Sienna.

"Harry" she whimpers into my chest "Please get me out of here" she cries.

I don't need her to ask me again, anything she needs I will do for her. I quickly stand up and I take her hand, helping her to her feet. I place my hand on her lower back, leading her to my parked car. I know if she wants to get away from here and away from everyone else then we need to be quick. We have to hurry before Paige or Liam come out looking for us. If either of them see us they will stop us from leaving. We reach my car and I quickly unlock it. I open the passenger door for her and I help her into my car. I shut the door once she is inside and then I quickly rush around to the driver's side. I open the door getting in myself, I start up the car and I quickly reverse out of my parking spot, heading towards the exit. When I reach it, I indicate right and then I turn out of the car park. I see Paige run onto the car park through the rear view mirror as I do. I don't stop, I quickly put my foot down and I drive away. She's too late to stop me, she was always going to be too late.
We drive further and further away from the restaurant, heading out of London. The further I drive, the more I realise I have no clue where I am going and it actually feels good not to know. I like being spontaneous, there is something about being with Sienna that always makes me act out of my normal comfort zone. She somehow manages to bring out the best in me, without me even realising it. She has started to calm down, her tears aren't flowing now and we remain quiet, just soaking in being together. It starts to hit me the further I drive what I have done. I have just left my new fiancé at a restaurant with all my friends, where we were celebrating our engagement. I have left her and drove off with my ex-wife and my band mate's girlfriend. She is having his baby and I'm newly engaged. What the hell where we thinking? I hear her whimpering again beside me and that's when it all makes sense again. I know exactly what I was thinking, I was thinking about her and the feelings I still have inside for her. I move my hand slowly towards her, giving her chance to move away from me if she wants to. She doesn't move, so I take her hand in mine and I use my other hand to steer my car. I feel something magical as our hands connect together, fitting perfectly together like they always have. She fires something up inside me, just by our skin touching. I've missed her touch, that soft familiar touch I have craved. The touch I only ever got to feel in my dreams. I have never admitted it out loud to anyone else, but I have dreamt of her every single day, since the day we met. The dreams at times have been clouded by other haunting memories, but she has always been a feature in them. How did we manage to end up a million miles apart after everything we have been through? How did we manage to get this so wrong?

"Do you want me to take you to Liam's?" I ask.

I don't want to take her anywhere, I want her to stay with me. She has the right to decide where she wants to be and if she wants to go back to Liam then I will take her. I will do anything she wants and needs me to do.

"No" she answers, her voice still shaky.

I'm relieved she doesn't want to go back to him, I would have felt stupid if she did.

"I want to stay with you" she tells me quietly.

My heart flutters and I get a warm feeling inside. The kind of feeling I haven't felt properly since we were last together. I give her a small smile, allowing my mind to drift back to the last time we were together and the last time I let her go. Why was I so stupid? Why did I let her go? I still don't know why I did what I did and I wouldn't know how to explain it all too her. I was so stupid and I only realise that now, when I look back on what I did. I've made mistake after mistake and I still can't do anything right. It all comes down to the decisions I wrongfully made with Daisy, when I learnt she was pregnant. I choose to be with Daisy, when I realise now I could have been with Sienna. I could have made it work with her, even though I was having a baby with someone else. I didn't have to give myself to Daisy, I could have been with Sienna and still had a baby with Daisy. I start to feel bad thinking and having these thoughts, it feels wrong now that Daisy has gone. I know though that things would never have worked out with me and Daisy, we weren't right for each other. We would have only destroyed each other in the end, like I did with her. I wish I had the ability to go back in time, I would change so many things. I know now though if I could change the past I wouldn't be watching Sienna having a baby with someone else. If she was going to have a baby with anyone, she would be having a baby with me and perhaps everything would have then worked out for us.
I end up driving onto the motorway and I still don't know where I am going. She is calm now and yet she hasn't let go of my hand, which fills me with some hope. It makes me believe that she still has some feelings for me. My phone rings again in my pocket and I ignore it, I know it will be Paige again. She keeps ringing me and I haven't answered, she is the last person I want to speak to or deal with at the moment. She will be on the verge of a meltdown, wondering where I am and what I am doing. I have heard Sienna's phone vibrating too and I imagine Liam is trying to get hold of her as well. She doesn't answer hers either and I am thankful that never one of us let real life ruin this moment.

"Are you ok?" I ask, starting up a conversation.

The silence isn't awkward between us, it's comfortable.

"No" she answers simply.

She stares ahead and she keeps hold of my hand tightly. I can't even begin to imagine or understand what she is going through, I wish I did though. I wish I was the one helping her through this. I wish I could tell her that everything is going to be ok, I don't know if it will be though. I don't know the first thing about downs syndrome or having a baby.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

I want to know what she is thinking and maybe then I can try to help her.

"I don't know" she admits.

I can tell by listening to her that she is confused and tired.

"I'm scared" she says quietly.

It has been a long time since I have seen this vulnerable side of her, it is always nice to see though. It reminds me that she is human and it makes me remember that the cold woman she tries to be isn't her. She has feelings and she hurts, just like the rest of us.

"Why are you scared?" I ask stupidly.

I know why she is scared, I just want to hear it from her.

She sighs "I just keep thinking this is my only chance to have a baby and my only chance to be a mother. The doctor told me I wouldn't be able to have a baby of my own, after what Mitch did" she speaks.

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel as I think of the Mitch ordeal. I have tried to block that shit out, I don't want to think about what that animal did or what I did at the time. I lost everything that night and I never got any of it back. I am thankful that Sienna survived, our fate was sealed though and it was all down to the mistakes I made. I was a fool and I made it near impossible for her to ever forgive me. I messed it all up and I have messed up so many times since then as well.

"I understand" I assure her.

I need her to know that I understand now and I will do whatever I can to make it all better.

"I don't think I can cope with a disabled child. I don't think I am even cut out to be a mother, I always mess up everything. I'm bound to mess up the baby too" she opens up.

"You would make a great mum" I tell her.

She doesn't give herself credit for the kind caring person she is these days. I can't let her put herself down and not tell her how amazing she is, even if deep down I don't want her to have Liam's baby.

"Do you really think so?" she asks surprised.

I hate that she isn't as confident as she should be.

"Course" I smile "You're kind, funny, beautiful and amazing. You have everything going for you and so many good things that you can offer a child. I think after the childhood you've had, you could get some good from that and make your baby feel loved. You wouldn't be like your parents or adoptive parents" I say.

I turn to look at her, before turning back to the road. I can see how much my words mean to her and I'm glad they might help.

"Thank you" she says softly "Thank you for saying that".

I mean every word I say and I know whatever decision she makes, she will make the right one for her and the baby.
We both go quiet and I think about everything we have been through.

"Was it different?" she suddenly asks, breaking my thoughts.

"Was it different asking Paige to marry you then it was when you asked me? Did you plan it?" she asks.

I know she is hurt by mine and Paige's proposal. I need her to know that nothing could ever compare to what we had.

"No, I didn't plan it" I tell her "It was different from us, everything with Paige is different to the way it was with you" I say.

"In what way?" she asks.

"Everything meant more with you" I admit.

I look at her and she gives me a small smile. She seems like a completely different person to the one was crying on the floor in the car park earlier.

"I'm sorry I messed everything up" I sigh.

I am sorrier for how things turned out between us than anything else that has happened to me.

"Don't be sorry, I'm the one who messed everything up" she says, letting go of my hand and placing it on my knee instead.

"I think we both messed it up" I say, placing my hand on top of hers.

We both regret how things turned out, it's just a shame we can't fix it.

"Where are we going?" she finally asks.

We have been driving for over half an hour and she is only just asking that question.

I laugh lightly "I don't know" I admit.

"Take me to the place you feel most like you" she says.

I think about the times I have felt safe in my life and I know the one place where I always feel like me. The one place where there isn't judgement, just love.

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

I know I haven't kept or earned her trust over the years. I want to know she has some faith in me, even if it is just a small amount. She thinks for a moment and then she nods.

"I do" she smiles.

That's all I needed to hear and I know taking her to my safe haven is the right thing to do. It's nice to know that she can finally trust me after all of the times I have let her down.

"I'm going to take you somewhere that I should have taken you before. Is that ok?" I ask, wanting to know she is ok with wherever I take her.

"Ok" she says, laying her trust in me again.

This time won't be like before though. I won't let her down again, I can't let her down again.
The traffic is thankfully quiet and it doesn't take me as long as I expected to get here. It takes me just over an hour and a half to get here, thanks to my fast driving. I drive up to the gates and then I get out of the car, entering the pin number into the keypad. The gates slowly start to open and it gives me time to get back into my car and to drive through the gates, once they are fully opened. I turn to Sienna and she is staring through the window at the grand home, my mum's home. It's getting late just after 10pm and we are now in Holmes Chapel.

"Where are we?" she asks nervously.

I know she will be scared of facing my family, but this is one of the only places where we will be able to be ourselves.

"This is my mum's house" I tell her.

She looks worried as I pull up and park outside the front of the house.

"You said you trusted me" I say.

"I do" she assures me.

"Then trust me that this is the best place for us to be. We can talk here and nobody will be overlooking us" I tell her.

She nods and we both get of the car. I lock it behind us and she walks around the car to my side. I take her hand in mine, even though I know I shouldn't. I can't help myself though.
I lead her to the front door and when we reach it, I try to open it. It doesn't open, so I knock loudly on the dark wood door. A matter of moments later the door opens and my mum stands at the other side looking concerned. It has been a long time since I have just turned up here unannounced. I know I haven't been here as much as I should have been, I need to make more of an effort.

"Harry" she says concerned "What's happened?" she asks worried.

She pulls me into a hug and it causes me to let go of Sienna's hand. She holds me tightly against her and I imagine she is eyeballing Sienna right now.

"Nothing has happened" I tell her "I just need a night away from the pressure" I admit.

She pulls out of our hug and she looks at me worriedly, she then looks over at Sienna too. My mum will obviously know who Sienna is and I know she isn't one of my mum's favourite people. My mum will still remember when Sienna broke my heart, she will remember all the tears I cried and how low I became. She won't think about the pain I caused Sienna and all the tears she cried over me. That's my mum though, she thinks everyone is to blame other than me.

"Quickly get inside, it's freezing" she says, stepping back and allowing us access.

I take Sienna's hand again and I lead her inside. I feel the warmth and familiar smell of home when the front door closes.
My mum locks the door behind her and she turns to stare at us. She is confused by us being together and in all honesty I'm confused too.

"Mum this is Sienna" I say, giving her a please-be-nice look.

"Hi sweetheart" my mum says, giving Sienna her kindest smile.

My mum is too nice of a person to not be pleasant with anyone, even if she has reason to not like them.

"Hi" Sienna says shyly, gripping my hand tightly.

It still surprises me how uncomfortable and awkward she can be in social situations. She is a million miles away from the confident woman who sings to thousands of people on stage. The living room door opens and Robin my step dad appears at the door. He looks surprised to see me and even more surprised to see Sienna.

"Harry" he smiles walking to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey" I smile hugging him back.

We step out of our hug.

"This is Sienna, Sienna this is Robin" I introduce them to each other.

He walks to her and he rubs her arm affectionately. I am thankful he doesn't try to hug her and judging by her face she is glad too. I don't think she would be able to cope with any full on affection.

"Hi love" he smiles at her and she smiles back.

"What's going on?" he asks turning to me.

I really should visit more often and then it won't be as big of a surprise when I do.

"Nothing, we're just visiting" I tell him.

He doesn't look convinced and he looks at my mum for answers, but she doesn't have them either.

"Do the others and Paul know you are here?" she asks.

I shake my head.

"No not yet. We just need somewhere to stay for tonight and I'd appreciate it if nobody knew we were here" I say.

She looks concerned, knowing that Paul and the others will contact her and she isn't good at lying. She nods though knowing I need this and like any good mother she is going to stick by my side. My mum's eyes fall on Sienna and I watch as they travel down her body, stopping at the bottom of her dress, which is covered in mud.

"What happened to your dress?" my mum asks.

Her eyes then fall on Sienna's small bump, which is visible through her dress now. I can see the emotion in her eyes, there's the element of fear that Sienna is having my baby and an element of excitement, imagining that she could be becoming a grandmother. She probably doesn't think I am ready for that kind of commitment and I can't blame her for that. I am still working on staying sober, which is a battle every single day. It might look easy from the outside, but it isn't. I am tempted by drink every day and it's hard resisting something that can take the pain away in an instance.

"She fell in some mud" I quickly lie for her.

I don't need to tell my mum what happened tonight, I need to make sense of it all myself first.

"Can we stay here tonight?" I ask, knowing my mum will say yes.

"Of course, this is your home. You don't ned to ask" she smiles.

"Thanks. We're going to go upstairs, we're tired. I will talk to you properly tomorrow" I tell her.

I know I should spend more time with my mum and Robin, but all I want is to be alone with Sienna. I don't want my mum thinking I am just using her for somewhere to stay, even though I do need somewhere to stay. I came here though because its home and it always will be. It makes me happy being here and I'll make sure my mum knows that tomorrow.

"Ok" my mum says "Do you want me to make up the guest room for Sienna?" she asks.

"No it's fine" I say awkwardly.

I don't exactly know how to explain to my mum what's going, but it doesn't feel right telling her the truth. No mum I don't want you to make a guest room up for my ex-wife because I still love her, even though I have a fiancé. I don't think now is the time to admit all of that! I take Sienna's hand and I lead her up the stairs, I lead her down the landing when we reach the top to my old bedroom. It doesn't seem real that I am taking Sienna Star into my bedroom, the same bedroom I use to watch her videos in. The room that I use to daydream about meeting her when I was younger. It almost seems impossible now remembering my life before I knew her. I open the door and I switch my light on, allowing her to enter the room first.

"Welcome to my abode" I grin cheerily, shutting the door behind us.

She smiles as she stares around at my room. It hasn't changed since I was last here, including the picture of us that sits on my bedside table. I cringe internally as her eyes rest on it. I use to stare at that picture after she broke my heart and I use to wish we could go back to that picture. I wish we could have relived Vegas, created more happy memories. I would have appreciated it all so much more than I did. I wish she knew what happened to me after that, how every part of me died when things ended between us. I don't though, what's the point in going back over the past? It's pointless reliving everything that went wrong between us. We would be here a long time if we did.

"Do you have anything I can change into?" she asks, staring down at her dirty dress.

I nod, going over to my drawers and finding an old t-shirt for her to wear. I throw it at her and she catches it. She doesn't hesitate in unzipping her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor. I can't tell you how hard it is to resist her, even with her small bump. She pulls the t-shirt over her head, it's tight and shows off her bump even more. I never imagined she would be having a baby with someone else, I always thought it would have worked out for us in the end. She picks the dress up placing it on top of my drawers and she climbs onto my bed. She sits on the bed, crossed legged and she covers her lap with a pillow. I sit down on a chair, creating distance between us because I don't trust myself being so close to her. She turns to look at the picture of us on my bedside table and I feel embarrassed that I left that there. She must think I am a real sad idiot.

"I like that picture" she tells me.

I relax slightly thankful that she doesn't find it weird.

"It's one of my favourites" I admit.

"Do yo..." she goes to ask, but she stops as my bedroom door opens.

We both stare at the door and my mum appears. She carries two cups of hot chocolate in her hands. Her famous hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, the one that can make anything better. She always makes sure she makes me a cup of it whenever I come home.

"I thought you might need a hot drink" she smiles, passing us both a cup each.

My mum is the kindest woman I know, I hope she realises how much she means to me. I take the cup from her and I demolish a marshmallow straight away, thankful for the drink.

"Thanks Mrs Styles" Sienna says wrongly, taking her cup from my mum.

"Call me Anne love" my mum says.

She is too kind to correct Sienna on her mistake in case she embarrasses her. My mum's surname is Twist, my father's surname is Styles. I really should have introduced them properly downstairs before.

"Thanks Anne" Sienna says, placing one of the marshmallows into her mouth.

She gives me a small smile and I can't help wishing we had done this right. We should have gotten this right the very first time around. I should have brought her here for Christmas, I should have taken her on family holidays. She should still be my wife now and my mum should love her as much as I do. My mum sits down on the bed and she stares at me, she wants answers.

"What's going on then?" she asks.

That's my mum for you, she always gets straight to the point and she's never been discreet. Sienna looks at me concerned and I once again take charge of the conversation.

"I needed a break from London, you know what it gets like. I was annoyed with the paparazzi" I answer.

"What about Paige?" she asks.

Sienna starts to use her spare hand to fidget with her bracelet, she's uncomfortable and nervous.

"She's in London" I advise.

My mum likes Paige, she believes if it wasn't for Paige I wouldn't still be sober. She believes Paige saved me from the brinks of hell and I suppose in a way she did. She helped to distract me from the pain and the emptiness inside.

"Are you still together?" my mum continues to quiz me.

I realise that I haven't even told my mum we're engaged. Does the engagement mean that little to me or is it because Sienna means that much? Surely, if I was that excited about being engaged then I would have called my family to tell them straight away.

"It's complicated" I don't know how else to explain what is going on between us.

"Go on" she encourages.

She is not giving up on getting all the information easily

"She doesn't know we are here, nobody knows" I admit "We just left, we needed time alone to talk" I say.

"What is there to talk about?" she delves further.

I give her a stern look now because she is pushing it. I don't know half of the answers to these questions myself, so I can't exactly answer them for her.

"Looks like that's my cue to leave" she smiles standing up off the bed "We'll talk in the morning" she says.

"Thanks mum" I say, letting her know I do appreciate her caring side.

"It was nice to meet you Anne" Sienna says.

I can tell she wants to make a good impression, it's a shame our past has already made up my mums judgement on her.

"You too" my mum smiles, leaving the room after she kisses my cheek.

I stare at Sienna and she yawns, covering her mouth with her hand. I'm tired too, the drive has took it out of both of us. It's been a long evening and being at the restaurant seems so long ago now. We might be better off talking tomorrow, when we have both had time to think.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" I ask.

She nods placing her now empty cup on the bedside table and she climbs under the covers. I demolish most of my hot chocolate and then I get undressed for bed. I remove my shirt and jeans, hanging them on the back of the chair and I leave my socks and shoes beside it too. I feel exposed as I stand in front of her in just my boxers and she lays there watching me. The sexual tension between us is intense and I have to keep reminding myself she is pregnant. I switch off the light and I quickly rush to my bed, climbing under the covers beside her. She lays with her back facing me and I am thankful, I don't think I could resist her face to face. I feel her foot gently brush mine and it sends electricity through my body. She turns over to face me and I can just make out her face in front me. I have missed being so close to her and it is taking everything in me not to lean forward and touch her.

"I love you" she whispers, catching me off guard.

Did she just say she loves me?

"What?" I ask surprised.

She doesn't say anything, she probably regrets admitting how she actually feels. I can't just let this go, I get ignore it.

"Please say it again" I ask, needing to know I didn't just imagine it.

"I love you" she repeats uneasily.

I grin all goofy "I love you too" I tell her, laying my hand on her arm.

I have loved her since that first day I met her and I know a part of me always will. We have just always had so much fighting against us to say it out loud.

"I tried to stop, I wanted to stop. I can't though" she tells me.

I entwine our hands together. I know how I feel, but reality sinks in and reminds me she is having Liam's baby. How are we meant to make this work? I don't know if I can even bring up another man's child, let alone a disabled one.

"There are things I need to tell you though, I need to be completely honest with you" she tells me.

"Ok" I say, accepting there are going to be things that have happened that I'm not going to like.

"Promise me no matter what you'll forgive me" she says.

There isn't anything she could possibly say that would stop us from working this out.

"I promise" I say.

Sienna's POV

"I promise" he says.

I take a deep breath as I prepare to finally tell him everything that I should have told him before. He stopped me from telling him everything back then and now it finally feels like the right time to be honest. I'm scared though, I am scared to actually tell someone what really happened.

"I tried to tell you, I tried so many times, but you kept pushing me away. I asked you to come and see me after the attack and you wouldn't even give me the time of the day. It took you so long to finally want to talk to me that I didn't want to talk to you anymore when you did. I only feel like now I'm ready to talk to you" I admit.

"I'm sorry for the way I behaved" he says.

He doesn't need to say he's sorry, I know he is and after I have told him everything then we can let it all go once and for all. I start to get emotional as the truth spills from my mouth.

"I know now why you picked Daisy over me, but back then I didn't understand. I hated her, you can't imagine how much I hated her. All I could think about was you, I just wanted to be with you and I wasn't thinking straight. That last night you was with her something inside of me snapped and I came around to your house. I used your keys and I let myself inside your house. I found you in your bedroom, both of you passed out. I saw you completely out of it with the used needle beside you. I blamed her, I hated her for taking you back to that place. I wanted to hurt her, I had the intentions of hurting her, but when I got there I couldn't do it. I couldn't do anything and I was going to leave, I swear I was leaving. She started to choke on her own sick, led on her back. I wanted to help her, I tried to help her, but my body wouldn't move. I couldn't do anything and I watched her try to take her last breath. I watched her die. I didn't realise how bad it was until afterwards. She was just lying there lifeless and I felt sick" I cry "I just needed to get away, so I ran. I left your house like I was never there and I ran all the way home" I admit.

I have finally admitted my dirty secret. He quickly stands up out of the bed away from me, making me sit up and he holds his hands up to his head. He's distressed and he doesn't know what to do.

"She was a monster" I try to convince him.

I can tell he doesn't believe me, he doesn't know what she was capable of and how deceitful she was.

"How could you do that?" he manages to choke out.

He's crying and I don't know how to stop it, the pain.

"You don't know what she was capable of" I tell him "She was a liar, she lied about everything. She wasn't even pregnant" I tell him.

"What?" he asks appalled "Why are you lying? Why are you doing this?" he asks.

I know I should have done all of this along time ago, but at least I am doing it now.

"You watched me ruin my life over the guilt! You watched me hate myself and blame myself for her death. How could you do that when you were the one responsible?" he asks.

"She lied, everything the two of you had was based on a lie. She was only with you to get famous, Mitch was involved in you two from the outset" I tell him.

He shakes his head still not believing me.

"I swear I am telling you the truth, it was just another way for Mitch to stop us from being together" I knell up now on the bed.

"You're lying" he states.

"Please believe me" I practically begged.

I hear commotion coming from downstairs and I know then the games is up. I know I am losing him and I don't know what else I can do to keep him.

Harry's POV

I stare at the woman I thought I knew. How the hell did I allow us to get back here again? Why did I mess everything up with Paige just to fulfil my sick need for this woman? She has lied to me from day one and here she is again lying to me. I love her and in the back of my mind I can't help wondering why she would lie. I'm hurt and angry that she didn't tell me this sooner. She has had loads of time after I got better to tell me what really happened. Does she not realise that I have punished myself every day for Daisy's death? How is Daisy meant to defend these allegations though when she is gone? I hear the commotion downstairs getting louder and I know it's Paige, not Gemma like I had first thought. Paige is here to find out what is going on, she is here to take me back and I have no idea what to do.

"You promised, you said you'd forgive me" she cries.

"Well promises always meant nothing to you" I snap bitterly.

I hear someone running up the stairs, Paige no doubt.

"It's your baby" Sienna blurts out "I'm having your baby."

I stare at her shocked as the bedroom door opens and Paige stands at the door, Liam behind her. I can't even acknowledge them, all I can do is stare at Sienna. I stare at her trying to figure out if what she just said is true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
47.7K 1.1K 74
Harry and Courtney are the perfect couple. With their determination and dedication to their relationship, their lives are sweet and easy. But that is...
10.8K 283 69
[COMPLETED] Harry vies for the attention of a stubborn, independent, closed off girl with walls stronger than he can break. Will he be able to find a...