Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115

Chapter 114

491 13 0
By ilangel1

Anne soon arrived after collecting the baby's carseat to take the baby home. The nurse came and gave harry advise about his c section scar. Harry nodded Anne also listening in before Harry was officially able to go home. Harry put the baby in his car seat and wrapped a blanket round him as they left the hospital. 'Hey li hope niall is ok, they are discharging both of us going to my parents till niall is better xxxx " harry said. He sighed as he sent it wishing he was going back home But was thankful that he could stay with his mum for as long as he needed.

When Harry was ready anne picked the car seat up as harry couldn't lift anything after his stitches from his c section. "Thanks for this mum." Harry said. "It's fine sweetheart I honestly don't mind and robins fine about it as well.

Harry nodded as his mum drove back to their place. "How long do you think we will be here for." Harry asked as they reached Anne's. "I don't know sweetheart but your welcome here for as long as you want. Harry nodded. "Thanks I'm so.greatful, lou is out with Karen and George and going to get them to drop him him here and see us here as a surprise," Anne said.

"He'll like that any idea where there going?" Harry replied. "Last time I was in contact Louis had choose some kind of country park an hour away." "Oh bless he'll be exhausted by the time he gets here, will be interesting to see if he's still interested in being a big brother when he's tired or just wants a cuddle and all the attention." Anne said.

Harry nodded and anne parked up and opened the front door before coming to get the car seat. Harry got out the car. "Is dad home?" "Yep he's been sorting out a temporary space for the baby sleep while your here." Anne said and Harry smiled thankfully at his mum as he followed her indoors.

Robin came to the door as he heard it opens and hugged harry before fussing over his latest grandson. "You can take him if you want." Harry said and robin wasted no time in lifting the baby out of the carrier. Robin supported the babys head and cuddled him. Harry sat on the sofa. Anne brought the rest of Harry's bits in. "Do you want anything to drink or eat haz?" Anne asked but Harry shook his head "No it's okay thanks though." Harry said.

Harry shut his eyes exhausted and fell asleep knowing his dad had the baby. Robin smiled and sat down with his baby grandson knowing he wouldn't stay this way for long. It was about half hour later the baby woke up crying for a feed. Anne luckily had one rest and heated it up and tested the temperature of it. When she deemed it suitable she gave it to Robin who started to feed his baby grandson.

Robin fed the baby and carefully burped him before just cuddling him. "I want you to stay this small forever." Robin said softly to the baby "Keep dreaming love he'll be grown up before you know it it feels like only last week Louis was that small." Anne said and robin nodded.

It was around two hours later when harry woke up from his nap. He went to see his parents and his baby. "Hey love." Robin said and Harry smiled looking at his baby boy who was asleep in his mums arms. "How's he been" harry asked. "Good had a feed, nappy change and sleep" anne said. Robin got up to make harry a drink. "Great I'm hoping he's going to be a good baby I mean with 2 other kids there not going to take it well if he cries all night long.

"They will cope like gem did" anne said remember the first few months with harry when he constantly cried at night. Harry nodded and drank his tea. "I hope so I'm hoping it won't put Louis off his baby brother he loves him at the moment." Harry said. "You have nothing to worry about, but I do think when he comes over tonight for a couple of hours tonight or tomorrow you have watch movie or something just you two and we will look after the baby" Anne suggested. "Yeah I'd like that I think Louis needs some 1:1 time with either Li or I he's been away from us for days." Harry said worried his middle child was going to be feeling left out.

They then put a film on as the three of them watched the film after Anne put the baby in his moses basket. "Do you think Louis will come over tonight?" "I'm not sure love i mean Karen and Geoff have taken him out for the day and if he's tired they might just leave it till tomorrow but if you don't see him tonight I'd be very surprised if I didn't see him tomorrow.

Harry nodded just wanting his husband and older sons but very grateful for his parents. He hadn't seen Liam now for a good couple of days and he was missing him greatly as they hardly ever spent this amount of time apart. But he knew he couldn't see him while niall was Ill. He massaged liam to see how ni was doing. Liam replied pretty quickly as Niall was asleep and harry sosaid that Niall was still being sick pretty frequently and using the toilet a lot but he hoped they'd get the results of Nialls blood and stool tests soon and that would explain some things.

Harry dosed off again. It was peaceful, Anne had put the baby in the travel cot they had. Anne then got up and made a start on dinner. Robin read the newspaper. Both however were ready to jump into action if the baby woke and started crying as they didn't want Harry waking up. Robin soon got up as he heard whispers from the baby. He quietly went over to the baby and saw he was indeed awake and had scrunched his face up clearly about to start crying so robin gently lifted the baby up and cuddled him gently.

The baby calmed down and robin could feel he had a wet nappy so he changed it. When that was sorted the baby settled and robin smiled bouncing him up and down slightly. The baby went back to sleep.

Anne was soon done with dinner, robin put the baby in the cot. "Haz sweetie I made some dinner' anne said. Harry slowly opened his eyes and nodded sitting up first checking his son who was asleep and then went into the kitchen. "I take it Lou is staying at Karen and Geoff's tonight" Harry said seeing the time. "Yea but they already messaged to say they are bringing him round in the morning. "Alright sounds good." Harry said sitting down really wanting to see his middle child also his eldest but he knew that wouldn't be happening for the time being.

But at least he could spend time with his middle child who hasn't seen either of them properly. After eating dinner Harry went to have a bath after making sure his parents were happy to watch their grandson which of course they were. Don't be so silly harry go and have a relaxing bath. Harry did and it felt so good. After his bath he got dried and dressed. Harry fed the baby before they all went to bed. Harry was up with the baby a few times. His mum helped as he couldn't really lift due to the c section.

The next morning around 6:30 louis was bouncing on his grandparents as he was all lively and hungry. "Nana grandad hungry." Louis said as he stood up and started jumping. Geoff groaned as he pulled louis for a hug. 'Hungry' louis moaned as Karen turned over. ",lou it's still early. "But hungry." The boy whined and Karen sighed but sat up. "Karen it's ok if you want to sleep I'll take him down" geoff said. Karen smiled at her husband before Geoff got up and took Louis' hand taking him downstairs. Louis sat at the table as geoff poured him a bowl of coco pops they had for when the grandkids came to stay. "What we doing today?" Louis asked as he began eating.

"I'm not sure buddy have to wait for nana to wake up and ask her." Geoff said as he knew the plan was to take Louis to see Harry but he didn't know if it was meant to be a surprise or not. Louis nodded and once he finished breakfast Geoff sat Louis in front of the tv as he switched some cartoons on. "Thanks." The boy said with a smile as Geofff told the boy he was going to shower. Louis enjoyed watching cartoons for around an hour before Karen came down and had breakfast and then got the boy bathed and dressed.

It was around 10 when they all got in the car. "Where we going' louis asked. "We are going to grandmas and grandads" Karen said leaving out the part about harry and the baby being there and winked at geoff. "But why? Staying with them now?" Louis asked presuming that was why he was going to stay with someone else. They want to see you I'm not sure sweetie, I know it's hard with niall being ill and your daddy in hospital but you have been so amazing" karen said as geoff drove. Louis sighed as he turned his attention to look after the window and Karen smiled sadly at her grandson.

Geoff soon parked up and they got out the car. Louis held his nana's hand as they walked up and louis pressed the doorbell. Anne answered and smiled when she saw the boy "Hey Lou." "Hi." Louis mumbled as he walked into the house. "Do I not get a cuddle" anne said sadly. Louis walked back to give his grandma a hug before going inside and squealing at what he sees. "He's found Harry clearly." Karen said with a chuckle as they heard louis' laughs coming from the kitchen. The three of them chatted and nodded before going g back in the kitchen.

Harry hugged his middle son but reminded him he couldn't carry him. "Why?" Louis asked just wanting to be picked up so he could cuddle his daddy properly. 'Cause daddys tummy is a bit sore' harry said a bit stuck how to explain to 6 year old about his c section. Anne came in hearing. Why dont you go and cuddle on the sofa but louis no jumping" Anne said. Louis nodded and took his daddyshand as they walked into the lounge.

"Baby here or still in hospital" louis suddenly asked. "No baby is here he's with grandpa." Harry said and Louis nodded before running off in attempt to find his baby brother. Harry shook his head but smiled as he walked in to see louis sat next to his grandad and his baby brother. Harry smiled and snapped a picture before joining them all.

"Look daddy he wearing the outfit I choose" louis said excitedly. "he is and I think he likes it a lot." Harry said lifting Louis up before sitting down and placing the boy on his lap but caught the glare from his mum. "Mum he's fine." "Harry it's not that he's sat on your lap you shouldn't be lifting him. "It was 2 seconds," Harry protested.

'The dr told you no lifting" Anne said sternly. This caused louis to giggle that his daddy was being told off by his grandma. "What you laughing about?" Harry asked his middle child  "Daddy naughty." Louis said giggling again and Harry smiled at the boy. Harry pulled the boy into a hug as he continued to laugh. Karen smiled seeing the boy had instantly brightened up at seeing Harry. Anne made drinks for everyone and they sat down and chatted. Robin handed Karen her newest grandchild to cuddle.

"You got a name yet Harry?" Karen asked "nothing set in stone but I've got a couple of ideas." harry replied. "Don't you have to register it within a week or you get fined?" karen said. "I've checked it and its six weeks" harry smiled knowing he wanted to make this decision with liam. Karen nodded "that's good as I'm sure you and liam need to discuss it" karen said.  "Definitely it's definitely not something I want to choose alone." Harry said and Karen nodded.

The baby started whimpering. "Can you grab a bottle mum" harry asked. "Me fed baby brother' louis asked. 'Of course wait for grandma to being the bottle" harry said. Louis nodded happily wanting to help his daddy wherever he could. Karen carefully placed the baby on Louis lap showing him how to hold him. Anne soon brought the bottle in and awwwed at the site of louis and the baby.

Anne then showed her grandson how to feed his baby brother. Louis nodded and took the bottle doing exactly what Anne had shown him to do and Harry was extremely proud of the 5 year old and how he was coping with everything. Harry Got His phone out and snapped a few pictures and sent them to Liam. "Your a brilliant big brother lou." Harry said and Louis smiled "like ni?" "Yeah exactly like ni." Harry agreed. "Mis nini and papa" louis said sadly. "Aw sweetie." Harry said as the boy had a tear fall from his eye and Anne took the baby before Louis crawled over to Harry climbing into his lap. Anne finished feeding the baby before burping him.

Harry cuddled louis, I miss them to lou but we dont want to get icky do we." Harry said as he cuddled the boy as tears fell from his eyes. "But miss papa." Louis cried and Harry sighed cuddling him closer. 'Shhh it's ok daddy Is here, how about we have a movie day' harry said smiling at his parents and they took this as the que to leave the room with the baby. Louis sniffled and snuggled his body as close to Harry as possible and the man smiled kissing the top of his head "Go on love choose a film." Harry said and Louis wiped his eyes with his hand before going over to Anne's selection of DVDS she had for her grandkids. Louis choose minons. "Good choice" harry said as harry put the DVD in. Karen said bye to everyone and had left.

Louis climbed back up onto the sofa and cuddled into Harry's side as Harry wrapped his arms around the boy. The film started and louis enjoyed watching it cuddled to his daddy, half way through the film however the boy fell asleep. Harry smiled and just cuddled the sleeping boy.

"Aw bless him." Anne said coming back into the room a little while later and straight away saw Louis asleep but his hands were gripping onto Harry's top. Anne smiled seeing harry had fallen asleep to and placed a blanket over the pair and then took a photo. She then left them to it and went to see if her youngest grandson was awake. She picked the baby up and checked if his nappy needed changing, which it did.

...........................................................................................................................

Niall had had another rough night and Liam was starting to loose the will a bit as he loved his eldest so so much but he wanted to see his other kids and husband. Liam just comforted niall and tried to not let any anger out on him as he knew his son was just as frustrated as him about being Ill. "Feeling any better love?" Liam asked hoping he might be even feeling a little better. Niall just shrugged. Lism just rubbed the boys back. "Have some water for me ni' Liam encouraged. Niall nodded rubbing his eyes but sat up and took a couple of sips. Liam put the water down and cuddled the poorly boy. "Good boy sweetheart." Liam said as Niall cuddled impossibly close to his papa. Niall slowly fell asleep clinging to.his papa. Liam sighed and gently continued to rub Nialls back. Liam then fell back to sleep as well, being exhausted from having a rough night.

They slept until lunch before Niall needed the toilet and the boy knew how tired his papa was but he also didn't want to go by himself as it wasn't an experience he wanted to go through alone. Niall sniffled sadly before deciding to go himself but he was so weak by this point as he stood he fell which alerted Liam as the boy had started crying. Liam jolted awake and looked where the crying had come from as niall wasn't in his arms anymore. Liam carefully scooped the boy up checking to make sure he hadn't banged his head.

"What's the matter love?" Liam asked not seeing any visible injuries on the boy. "I can't even walk." The boy sobbed as Liam cuddled him closely. 'Shhh it's ok you are just weak" liam said as the boy had an accident both a wee and poo which was still diarrhoea like. Lucky he was still wearing a pad. "Come on sweetie let's go and get you get cleaned up." Liam said carrying the boy to the bathroom. Liam took the boy to the bathroom and took his trousers and underwear off while he ran the bath. Niall sniffled as Liam helped him out and when the bath was ready he lifted Niall in gently. Liam let niall soak for a bit before washing the poorly boy.

"Papa I wanna be better I wanna see dad and the baby." Niall said sadly when Liam had got him out and was re dressing him. "I know you do and we will get you better so we can both see the baby" liam smiled. Niall nodded sadly as lism dried and dressed him. "When will I be better?" Niall then asked "I don't know, I'm going to ring the doctors in a bit and see if they have your blood and stool test results back." Liam said and Niall nodded rubbing his eyes. "Let's get you back to bed"liam said. Niall nodded and liam carried niall back to bed and stroked the boys hair sending him to sleep. Liam then looked at his phone and awwwed at the pictures of Louis feeding his baby brother. Liam smiled but sighed himself as he'd hardly seen the baby himself and he didn't know when he'd be seeing him either.

"Lovely pic so sweet, lou is such a caring brother, miss you all so much" liam messaged back. Liam then turned his attention to Niall who for the time being seemed to be asleep and Liam then grabbed his phone and went to ring the doctors to try and chase up Nialls test results. Liam was on hold for awhile and then only to be told they weren't back yet. "Well how long till they are back." Liam asked as he wanted to know the results so he could get Niall the help he needed. "I'm not sure we will get the dr to chase it up" they said. "Alright and will a dr ring me or do I need to ring again?" "Give it a couple of days and if you haven't heard anything from us then ring again." She said and Liam sighed "Alright Thanks anyway." Liam said as he put his phone down. Liam sighed and made himself something to eat.

Once Liam had made himslef a sandwich he went back to sit with Niall not wanting the boy to wake up alone. Niall woke up and still didn't feel great but asked for something to eat. Liam smiled and cheated up some chicken soup for the boy hoping that would help. He only made the boy a very small bowl. "Here you go love." Liam said as Niall sat up and Liam placed the tray on the boys lap. Liam slowly fed niall soup which he enjoyed and managed to keep down.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
50.5K 642 61
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
25.8K 263 14
One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones.