Our Story - Niall Horan

By outrobangchan

"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ... More

Our Story • n.h •
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHORS NOTE :) INPORTANT READ IT
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
PLEASE READ
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
SORRY NOT A UPDATE BUT READ
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - Final

Chapter 47

80 7 4
By outrobangchan

Evie's POV:
When the ice had finally numbed my cheek I took it off, and stayed sat down. I hadn't really kept an eye on everyone, and you could say most of them were drunk. I rolled my eyes at Brittany who took three shots, one after another. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From: Matt Evans:

U still alive;) how u doing? X

To: Matt Evans:

Yea, I'm still alive. Sorry I've been really busy all day. I'm fine, don't worry:) xx

"WHO IS UP FOR SPIN THE BOTTLE?" Louis screeches from one of the corners of the room.

I stay put on the couch as everyone gathers in a circle, even Niall got up and joined.

"Aren't you playing" Brittany points at me. I glare at her and she sticks her middle finger up.

"Come and play cupcake" Louis smiles, and pats the space next to him. I roll my eyes and walk over to him, and sit down in-between him and Liam "Okay who's spinning?" Louis asks.

"I will" Brittany slurs reaching for an empty bottle and placing it in the middle of the circle "Okay we will start with Calum who gives the dare out to who ever the bottle lands on, and we will go round this way" She motions around the circle "So then it will go me and so on"

"Just spin the bottle" someone says and the bottle gets spun. It landed on Luke and Calum smirked.

"I dare you to take a shot of vodka"

"I'm underaged" Luke pouts.

"Or you can call your mum and tell her you've been arrested" Calum laughs "You decide"

"I'll take the shot" Luke frowns at Calum as he pours Luke a shot. Luke gets handed it and turns his nose up at the smell "It smells like shit"

"Drink it" Calum laughs, and Luke takes the shot.

"It's burning my throat" Luke stutters, coughing. Calum double overs in a laughing fit at the site of Luke and then manages to hand him a glass of water from of the table behind of him "Okay spin the bottle again" Luke says after downing the glass of water. Brittany spins it and to my luck it lands on me, and guess who's daring me to do
something. Brittany.

"I dare you" she points "To make out with red head" She smirks.

"I'm not kissing Michael" I frown.

She purses her lips and begins to speak "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt it's either Michael or Niall. You decide"

"I'm not kissing anyone"

"Well your going to have too, or I'll pick for you. Luke took the shot, even though he's not old enough. It's your turn now, either kiss Michael or kiss Niall"

"I'm not kissing Niall and I'm not kissing Michael. I'm not doing that"

"Just go and kiss Niall" Louis whispers in my ear "So the dumb bitch will shut up"

I look over to Michael who is looking at me, he then looks down at his hands who are pointing towards Niall. I look back up and he gives me a smile.
"I'm going to pick in, five, four, three, two-"

"Fine! Okay! I'll kiss Niall" I shout at Brittany who gasps. I look over to Niall who looks at me surprised. I stand up and walk over to him and then look down at him.

"Sit on his lap and kiss him" Brittany snarls. I do as she says and sit on his crossed lap, wrapping my legs around his back. I look him in the eyes and he looks back, without thinking I crash my lips down onto Niall's, and the feeling I've been longing for fills my body, and I find my self tugging at his hair.

"Okay, okay. You two-" someone says but gets cut off by someone else.

"Leave them" someone else says.

I continue to kiss Niall and his arms wrap around my back bringing my body closer to him. I love this boy too much. Niall lets go of the kiss and I stare at him, already missing his lips on mine.

"Evie, can I have you back?" He trembles "I love you"

"I love you too" I smile "You've stolen my heart again Niall, but I swear if you do anything like that again, that's when you'll never get me back"

"Does that mean-" he begins and I nod, crashing my lips down on his again. He keeps his hands on my back and I put my hands back in his hair again. The kiss gets deepened again, but this time none of us stopped. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance but I didn't allow it, instead I decided to tease him, I felt in control until he bit down slightly on my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. He tongue explores my mouth, and I hold back my moan, while pulling harder on his hair.

"Fuck, you guys get heated fast" Zayn says, as I let go of the kiss. Niall begins to laugh, and I start to feel embarrassed.

"Anyone ready to go?" Ashton asks, luckily breaking the awkwardness.

"I'm am" I say and get off Niall's lap.

"Did you two just get back together in the middle of that very heated kiss?" Zayn asks.

"I think so" Niall says and then looks up at me and I nod.

"Haz your back being the only single one" Louis jokes.

"Being a single pringle rocks" Michael says, and Ashton laughs "To right Man"

"What the hell is a single pringle?" Brittany snarls.

Michael frowns "It being single but hungry at the same time"

"Hungry for what" Brittany smirks.

"Food" Michael says and rolls his eyes at her "Can we leave now?"

"Yea" Liam says putting his jacket on "Taxis here now. And there is apparently a lot of fans a photographers out there"

"At this time?" I ask.

"Well duh, they are the biggest and sexiest boyband on the planet" Brittany slurs in her drunken state. I roll my eyes and pick my phone up from of the chair I was sitting at before.

"Hey how's your cheek?" Luke asks standing next to me.

"Okay I guess, it's not gone bruised has it?"

"Slightly, don't worry your still beautiful" Luke smiles, and I can't help but feel my cheeks go red.

"Luke" I smile "Thank you"

"Well you are, it's only the truth"

"Are you two coming or staying here?"
Calum asks, I turn around and everyone was waiting at the door.

"Yea" Luke says and walks over to the door, me following behind.

"Brittany you can't do that" Poppy says and then realizing she said that to loud "Erm"

"Watch me" Brittany slurs.

"Watch you do what?" Luke asks, and Brittany lets out a fake laugh "None of your business Lukey"

"Can we just go" I yawn.

"Aw is poor Evie tired" Louis coos, patting my shoulder.

"Yes and my feet hurt" I state pointing down to my black heels.

"Evie your such a baby" Brittany smirks "Heels are not hard to walk in, you just don't have the feet for them"

"Brittany just leave Evie alone" Niall sighs, putting his jacket on.

"Why should I. She's not exactly been really understanding has she" Brittany snarls.

"None of it was her fault, it was mine. I'm lucky she's giving me a second chance. Now shut up and follow Liam out of the doors" He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me to follow him.

I feel like I should tell Niall that I kissed Michael. But it's none of his business right? We weren't dating before. But I don't know, he deserves to know doesn't he. But then he doesn't, he probably wouldn't have told me that he kissed that girl if I hadn't seen it, or would he? I just don't know.

"Evie?" Niall says waving his hand in front of my face "Are you okay? You zoned out"

"Yea, I'm fine. I was just thinking" I admit.

"About what?" He says furrowing his eyebrows "About me? About me and you?"

"No, nothing like that. It's about me. I'll tell you later, it doesn't matter now"
Niall gives me a nod and I follow him out of the door and into the crowds. He grabbed my hand tightly and I stayed as close to him as possible. The screaming was almost ear deafening, and a horrible headache came along. My vision soon started to become blurry and I started to get scared.

"Niall" I try to speak but It comes out as a whisper. I use force to get my left hand out of Niall's hand and put both of my hands to my head in pain.

-
Sorry the update took so long, over the past week it's been my birthday. And sadly I lost both of my rabbits, one died of a heart attack, and the other we had to put to sleep as she had aggressive cancer. So I had a pretty shit week, and I've not been in the mood for writing:,(
-
Okay I really needed Evie and Niall back together, so they are.
-
Do you guys think Evie and Luke should start getting close?
-
She still has the same relationship with Michael though:)
-
Please vote and comment!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
173K 5.2K 53
“You,” he scoffed. “You don’t believe in love.” He looked astounded, as if this news was most unpredictable. I paused, replying as monotone as my voi...
29.9K 961 21
Bella Jackson and her boyfriend jack had been dating for 2 months. Bella was a good girl and had good grades. Jack was the hottest boys in school an...