Mannat......A Love Story

By erumkhan19

it is Dhoombros Fan fiction, actually a Hussain Asif's story, his journey towards the stars he wanted to touc... More

Author's note!!!
I Am A Star........
Mannat
1. I Was Crazy About Him!!!
2. The Dhoombros' Burnt Cake!!!
3. Pehla Nasha...Pehla Khumaar!!
4. Yaari Premiere <3
5. Shehroz Balaaj!!!
6. Ticket to Bollywood!!
7. Loving A Star Is Not Silly!!!
8. Time To Pack For NewYork !!!!
9. Dhoombros in Pakistan.
10- The First Meeting Disaster....
11- The After Effects of The Disaster.
12. An Other Encounter in His City.
13. Lia, Minal and Mannat !!
14. Hussain's Birthday!
15. After the Party!
16. Bombay, 2017!!
17. Some Light Moments!
18. Got Trapped in a Bar!!
19. Suicidal!!!
20. Surprise Surprise!!
21. Back to New York... Back to Feelings!!
22. The Revelation of feelings (started)
23. Shehry Saved His Life!
24. Sometimes A Hug Says It All !!
25. The Ride... The Memories.. The Jump!!!.....
26. Worst Day of Life!!
27. Tension Continues...
28. Tension Was Releasing....
29. Hussain!!
30. Rain brings Romance
31. Love And Hatred!!
32. Tere Ishq Mein!!!
33. Hussain and Samra!
34. Waqas's Worst Idea
35. Hussain Was Coming To Meet His Fiancée
36. Yeh Kesa Tera Ishq Hai....!!
38. While Holding Hands!!!
39. Intensity
40. The Tattoo And The Ring
41. Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan!!
42. Alarm Clocks!!!
43. Fate's Fatal Fall
happy reading guys! <3
44. A Riot in Hearts
45. Marry me!!!
46. New Feelings
47. Few Moments Lasts Forever
48. Message on the Mirror
49. The Black Porsche
50. Hand Cuffs
51. Panic
52. Messed Up
53. Lo Tham Lo Hath Mera!!
54. Sirf Tumhare Liye
55. Muhabbat Bhi Zaroori thi... Bicharna Bhi Zaroori tha
56. Sometimes Life Stops... Sometimes It Goes On!!!
57. Its Complicated
58. Let The Rain Was Away All The Pain Of Yesterdays!!
59. Judaaiii
60. Yaadein
61. Dhoombros...Overwhelmed
62. Reunion
63. Revelation Brings Pain
64. Regret... For Good!
65. Be Mine Forever <3
66. Love Was in The Air
67. Undying Romance
68. True Love Stories never End. (last chapter)
Feedback Needed <3
Epilogue !!
Fun Was Back!!!

37. Meri Naheen.... To Kisi Ki Bhi Nahee!!!

10.9K 530 287
By erumkhan19

hello guys! i am feeling really upset.... i wrote a looooooong... i mean really long update and that stupid coffee mug of mine slipped from my hand and dropped on my laptop..... :( it went off and when i turned it on again....guess what! the whole chapter was gone...puffff!!! :( i wanted to cry..... :( 

so now here it is this new update butttt it isnt what i wrote previously :( i dunno why but i didint feel like rewriting it :( dil he toot gaya bechara :) ;) 

anyways hope u will like it :)

happy reading <3

37. DRAMA STARTED

Episode One: Meri Naheen… To Kisi Ki Bhi Naheen

It was evening and we were at Shehry’s place, me, Rida and Maha were in the kitchen with Atif making something with tea… their relatives were all here in the hall and my tension was getting more and more with every passing moment. I couldn’t meet any of them since they arrived here in the noon….

I turned to the sink for washing up my hands….. they were covered with flour mixed with spices and I felt itching now.

“Maha! Mom is calling you” suddenly I heard Hussain’s voice and my hands stopped… I don’t know why I felt he was looking at me, I could tell this by the heat I was feeling around me by now.

“Atif! tu kia lerkiyon mein betha rehta hea, sharam ker” he came near the slab and I guess smacked Atif.

“Han! Le ker jao ise apne sath… paka raha hea us waqt se” Rida said and they chuckled.

“paka to tum log rae ho kuch…. Oye hoye! Or ye jala kon raha hea?” I heard and suddenly I wanted to slap myself… it was the snacks I put into the oil. Shitttt!

“oh God!” I hurriedly went near the owen and looked at the snacks, dark brown now. I looked around to find the strainer and suddenly he extended it towards me.. I looked at his face he was smiling warmly, I took it and started taking them out of the pan.

“jal gaye…” I gasped when I was taking them out and the heat of the oil made my already itching hands go wild….. I literally felt pain.

“Mannat! Give it to me, I will handle… you go put some ice on your hands” Rida took the platter from my hand, before I could go to the refrigerator Hussain ran up to it and took out some ice cubes.

I extended my hand to take them but he looked at my face, then stepped towards me and took hold of my hand softly, I gasped again.

He started rubbing the ice on my knucles and I felt the itching increased, I closed my eyes…. that itching and ice and my hands in Hussain’s…too much to handle. Suddenly I felt cold air on my hands and I opened my eyes, he was softly blowing on them while rubbing the ice…. I stood there looking at his face, his movement of hands so slow and soft as if he was handeling the most delicate thing in the world. I couldn’t help but smile at him…. his face still down.

 I wish I didn’t break your heart Hussain!

“hmm?” he at once looked up and our eyes met, I shook my head and he raised his eyebrows.

“kuch kaha tum ne?” he asked.

“kuch suna tum ne?” I asked and his eyes went all dark…. His expressions unreadable, memories of yeaterdays….. Ahhh! Why did I say this?

We went quiet, my both hands were in his grip…and the itching was much better, he rubbed some more ice then looking up slowly he asked “feeling better?”

I nodded my head still looking at my hands in his grip….he left my hands and I suddenly felt bad… my hands just felt perfect in his. I wish he could hold them forever like this.

“Thanks” I mouthed looking up at his face, and he left the kitchen.

“Oho! Bhabi ji… calm down, gallop your heart… chala gaya wo” Atif said, stuffing a biscuit in his mouth.

“Don’t-call-me-bhabi” I showed him the knife picking it up from the slab and his eyes popped out in mock fear.

“okay relax! Girl you are too dangerous, Hussain ko kaho bach k rahe is se” Atif said jumping out of the slab.

“shut up Atif” Rida smacked his head and Atif chuckled.

“I am taking this out and Atif… please bring these snacks” Rida said holding the trolley and then addressed Atif who held the platters in his hands like a chef.

“come out now… you want an invitation?” Atif said going out and I felt like throwing the knife at him.

I was taking out the snacks in a platter when I felt someone at my back… right at my back, I turned and literally jumped in shock, Hussain atonce held the platter in his hand which was about to fall down

“What happened?” he asked looking at my shocked face, his one hand holding the platter which was in mine from the other side… and the other holding my elbow lightly, is going to stand on my head for the next whole month?????

“wha.. what are you doing here?” I stammered a bit trying to keep calm.

“came to call you… what? Did I scare you?” he asked all casually….. “am sorry honey, how is your hand now?” he asked raising his hand and softly tucked my hair aside.

“hon.. what?” I jerked his hand aside, as if coming back on earth.

“what? Kia hua? Mangeter ho meri… itna to keh he sakta hoon, nai?” he asked into a whisper and my heart went all tripsy, he raised his hand again as if going to touch my face and I moved my face aside.

"please Hussain! stop it” I tried to push him aside but he didn’t move a slightest.

“Hussain! hum mangeter sab k samne hen…. or ye tum bhi jante ho, whats the point of all this then?” I got angry…. “Tum q…

“sshhh! Chup” I was about to say more when he put his finger on my lips making me shiver.

“kuch ziada nai bolne lagi ho tum mere jane k bad?” he asked looking at my lips, his voice thicker then usual and I shivered….. “chalo ub mein aa gaya hoon na sab theek ker k jaoon ga”…he added, why was he doing this to me? why?

“Ahm Ahm!... love birds” we heard a voice and I literally pushed him and he took step back, a girl was standing there on the door smiling at us…. I looked at her embarrassed.

“your timing is still that good han!” Hussain remarked casually and I looked at him socked.

“Mannat! She is Aliya my cousin and Aliya ye…..

“han han I know… she is the speciall one” she cut him in the middle and winked at him, she came near me and we shook hands.

“Arey! Bhabi your palms are sweating? Hussain… very bad, pareshan ker rae thy na bhabi ko? abhi batati hoon phupo ko” She said to me then addressed him who was smiling at her, I was feeling like hiding somewhere so that nobody can see my blush or this stupid expressions on my face.

“bata do… mein derta hoon kisi se?” Hussain said carelessly and she slapped his arm.

“Mannat come out… everyone is calling you” Hussain looked at me and I tried hard not to meet his gaze.

“yeah Bhabi aa jaiye” She also followed him out and I shivered at her Bhabi Bhabi…..

Once they left the kitchen I gulped down some cold water and stepped out. Mugging up all my courage I went to the hall… which was pretty stuffed with people of almost every age now. I tried to search for Rida… she was talking to a girl, looking a bit elder then Aliya.

“oh! Mannat beta! Ao na….” Asif uncle saw me and gestured me to come, I smiled and felt every eye was on me… silence was killing me, sab aese q dekh rae hen mujhe. I went and sat on an empty couch for two.

“Assalam o alikum” I greeted acting all calm and relaxed.

“Walaikum Assalam….” One of the aunties replied and I felt they were scanning me like up and down.

“Buhat piyari hea choti bahu bhi tumhari” the other aunty said and I smiled lightly.

“Shermeeli lagti hea buhat” the first one said making a  face and I was like yeah I wish ocly I could tell you how shermeeli I am

“Yeah! how come Hussain liked her? I mean he likes bold and confident girls, No?” the girl sitting with Rida remarked and I felt heat coming out of my face, abhi yahan ye majma na hota na to tumhen batati k usey kesi lerkiyan pasannd hen.

“No” Suddenly I felt someone sat next to me on the couch and I looked at my left… Hussain!

He said and then smiled warmly at me, I couldnt smile back, he was making it hard to breath for me, he was too cloes our arms touching each others.

“Wah oye! Man gaya tujhe yar” A boy remarked and Hussain chuckled.

“Usman yar! Why didn’t Ali come?” Shehry asked as if trying to change the topic and I sighed in relief.

“he had his final exams actually” the boy named Usman replied and Shehry noded.

“So, what do you do… bhabi?”I was thinking something when suddenly Usman asked looking at me and saying Bhabi in an odd way.

“I.. am studying, studying medical” I replied.

“wah! Medical! Doctor ban rai hen Bhabi jan, chal Hussain tere damagh k to ilaj ho jaye ga” he said raising his hand and I looked at Hussain who chuckled while the rest laughed.

“damagh ka to pata nai…. But yup jab se ye mileen hen Dil ka acha khasa ilaj ho gaya hea” Hussain flaunted putting his hand over his heart and I felt my heart would come out of its cage.

“Oye hoyeeee!” they wooed and I looked down instantly feeling flushed.

“Arey! Beta Hussain you want tea?” Aunty asked and Hussain nodded.

“oho… choriye ap bhi kia her waqt lagi rehti hen, let his fiancée do it for him, Mannat beta chae do usey” Aunty was about to make tea when the other aunty stopped her and she looked at me helplessly, I smiled and nodded my head.

“ji aunty”

“Arey Aunty nai… mein mami hoon Hussain ki… mami kaho mujhe, or ye phupo hen” She introduced and I smiled.

“Ji mami” I said and she smiled showing her 32 teeth.

I made tea and holding the cup I turned towards him, he was looking at me I tried my best to not to lose control… I extended the cup towards him and he took it smiling at me.

“thanks Honey”he said loud enough and I looked at his face at once, he was smirking at me and I felt like throwing the tea on his face and wipe that smirk off…. Honey? What the efff!

I sat there, this time keeping a bit distance from his body and finally I could breath in a much better way.

“Bhabi so when did you people do their engagement?” Ayaz uncle asked and I looked at aunty’s face, even she tried to contain herself.

“Bus bhai jan! its been a year almost now, Hussain k India jane se pehle he ker di thi” Aunty said and he nodded.

“wese bari jaldi thi tumhen Hussain beta” his phuppo said making a face and I heard Hussain chuckled.

“Arey kahan jaldi phuppo, I think I got late…. Thora pehle mil jateen ye muterma to ub tak to…….

“han han do char chote chote Hussain ghoom rae hote yahan ub tak” his cousion cut him in the middle, and my breath literally stopped, I fisted my hand in the side of my duppat and looked down. what the hell they are talking about! Everybody laughed at his remark… even Hussain! even Hussain? why? Why was he taking this all so lightly?

“Aa jaen ge aajaen ge wo bhi don’t worry” Hussain said casually and I felt this was enough…my eyes went wide and I at once looked at him, he was smiling back at me. I couldn’t bare all this anymore… I got up and excusing them hurried towards the room.

“bari shermeeli hea” I heard somebody saying but I didnt stop I just wanted to breath….. kaheen door chali jana chahti thi us se…wahan jahan, wo na ho… jahan saans le paoon mein.

I was in the room now, in which I and Rida were staying… our bags were placed in one corner and in the other corner a kind size bed was there… I stood in front of the dressing table and looked at myself…. What has gone wrong with me? what have I done to myself? I wasn’t like this…before, since when I changed so much? I never get that flushed ever in my life, I was that confident girl who could fight with the world alone… and today here I am, standing like a … like a looser, like a girl who even can not stand for herself.

Sab tumhari waja se hea Hussain! sab tumhari waja se hea…. You have changed me, inside out! You have that empowering effect on me that I just can not fight with my own feelings for you. but I have to… I have to!

I went into the washroom and washed my face… washing away the emotions plastered on it. I was expecting him to be mad at me… gussa kerta, naraz hota mager ye sab? Ye sab its too much to handle….I can act in front of everyone but not in front of you, Hussain!

I have decided I will talk to him… this should be sorted out. I can not even bare Hussain’s attitude like this for a single day…. Maheena to door ki bat hea.

I have to stop him! I have to!

***************

HUSSAIN’S POV

“Hussain look at me!” Shehry held my elbowed and turned me to face him

“what is up to you Shehry?” I said, irritated.

“Hussain its not me… its you, what are you up to, tell me” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Come on… what are you talking about?” I asked shoaving his hand off my elbowe.

“Acting mat ker, kia ker ra tha tu wahan Mannat k sath?” he asked and shook my head.

“nothing?”I said and he looked at my face.

“Hussain… please don’t do anything for which you regret in future” He said, like warning me.

“I wont do any such thing, I promise you…I wont have any regrets” I said looking away.

“Hussain! Mannat is doing all this for you… for us, she is trying to save YOUR ass. You should be greatfull to her rather tease her and try to freak her out” Waqas jumped up in the convo and I literally felt like putting some cotton in my ears… lamba lecture milne wala tha, inhen samajh q nai aati am no more that 18 years old Hussain.

“Waqas am not doing any thing fishy to her…. Don’t you people trust me? am not a kid… I know what is right and what is wrong” I said and Waqas rolled his eyes.

“yeah!okay… why were you treating her like… like you love her a lot and all this engagement thing is real in front of everyone?” Shehry asked, how stupid he was, wasn’t this all I was suppose to show in front of everyone?

“because I do love her……….and sab k samne acting na kerta to kia kerta?.” I said carelessly and they looked at me speechless.

“Do YOU love her? Like, after all that you STILL love her?” Waqas asked raising his eyebrows.

“yeah I do” I said looking away…. “bus itna ferk hea k ub mujhe apne piyar per kaboo pana aa gaya hea, she doesn’t love me, she loves someone else, I know” I said holding the tarrace gril tightly.

“Hussain!” I felt Shehry’s hand over my shoulder, I didn’t want to show my stupid emotions to him… to anyone, NO!

“Hussain! she….”

“I just wonder… why did she say a YES to all this Shehry?” I said turning to face him and Shehry stopped in the middle of what he was going to say.

“I know actually… I know why she did that” I said and turned away…. “she wants to make fun of me… of my feelings.. of my love” I punched the gril hard.

“Hussain!” Shehry hurriedly held my hand in his hand…… yes! It pained… it did… but not more then the pain I was having in my heart.

“Hussain She is not making fun yar…. She even lo..”

“yes… yes! You don’t know Waqas! .. you don’t know. She wants me to suffer in front of her eyes but I won’t… I will show her that I am not suffering” I cut him up and snapped.

“Hussain calm down, wo achi lerki hea yar tu kun ker ra hea aesa? Piyar kerta hea to piyar ker… ye sab nai” Shehry said holding my hand and I jerked it off from his grip.

“per wo piyar nai kerti mujh se……” I yelled back…..  “she loves someone else, all that time she was giving me thoes fucking signals she was loving someone else….”my heart throbbing and my breath heavy, Shehry looked away shaking his head.

 “I promise… I promise I wont let her be anyone else’s. If she is not going to be mine… she is going to be no one’s” I said gritting my teeth, I literally felt pain in my heart…..

“Hussain tu... tu pagal ho gaya hea?” Waqas came near me and I stopped him with my hand on his chest.

“and I promise… I wont have any regrets” I said and left the tarrace without listening more of their nonsense.

I stepped out of the apartment and sitting in the car I started it and drove out of the building…. I don’t know where I was going…. I just wanted to be away from her… her presence reminds me that she is not mine, she will never be mine. My first and last love is going to be made fun by her…. No, I wont let that happen. Never! Meri nai to kisi ki bhi nai…. Manant! Tum theek nai kiya… theek nai kiya nai tum ne…. I fisted my hand and punched the steering… I wanted to vomit all the frustration out but it wasn’t coming out, it was eating me up inside.

guys hope u have enjoyed or atleast liked the chapter, i know it was small but didint want to drag thoes intense feelings any more. 

love u all :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.9K 54
A new year, new college, new friends, new people, new relationships and...new competitions. Marzoli. One of the best Science colleges in the Italian...
1.7M 14.4K 14
#1 in hotlist of Romance Only a Sample of the story is available on Wattpad. This story has been moved to other platforms from Wattpad. Send me a m...
739K 41.6K 37
A story of a 21 year old muslim girl called Liybha who lives in New Zealand. She is engaged to a business man's son. But her heart and soul has been...
48K 1.6K 11
Siya Kashyap and Tanish Mehra the childhood besties grew up together, but never found love with each other, they were always happy as BFFs but they s...