Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

LX. Flat Wheel

2.4K 98 9
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

Fucking Vivian. You two are in the middle of a problem, and all you can think about is how his sentences sound dirty? You know Liam doesn't mean that type of thing.

"You should sit inside the car, at the driver side to block the wind."
His face mask was pulled down, probably because he was talking on the phone earlier. My eyes skimmed from his towards his pale shivering lip.

He's cold.

"I-I can help." I inhaled, causing the snot to pull up. I refuse to allow my snots to drip. It's so disgusting.

"Why do you have a habit of making things difficult?" He question.

I bit my lower lip, feeling my temperature rise. "We need a jack, lug wrench, and vehicle owner's manual. You look for the jack and lug wrench in the back of the car. I'll go inside and look for the manual."

Liam nodded and searched inside the trunk while I went inside the glove compartment. Once I found the manual, I cracked it open and read the basic of the car. It was warmer inside the car since most of the wind was blocked. I sniffed, as Liam arrived with the items. "These?"

I nodded, "Do you happen to have a flashlight since its getting dark. Small cut 2x6 wood to secure the jack, gloves, and wheel wedges." I look at the sky realizing it may rain. "Maybe a rain poncho."

Liam set the items down and went to the back to search for the other stuff. "I didn't find a flashlight."

"It's okay. We can use my phone." I grabbed my phone for the flashlight. "Wear the poncho. It may rain."

Liam stared the poncho for a second before drafting it over my body. My eyes widen at his action, "What are you doing?"

He sniffed, his condition seems to worsen by the second. "You have a fashion show coming. I'm merely an assistant assistant. I can skip it, but everyone depends on you."

I know my face is red, of course, it is. I'm sick.

"First, we need to secure the car, so place the wheel wedges. Since we are replacing the front wheel, we need to put it behind the rear." I point to the back.

Liam nodded and follow my instruction.

I look at the car wheel, no hubcap. Good. "We need to loosen the lug nuts using the lug wrench-" I hand the item to him. "Turn the lug nuts counterclockwise until you break the resistance. Use the force, if necessary, but don't completely remove them."

Liam followed my instruction smoothly. I felt terrible, staying inside the car while he's working. I didn't understand where his sudden protest occurred.

It's because he's trying to impress you. Duh.

Stupid inner voice. Always voicing out its unnecessary things.

Oh, please. We all know it's not unnecessary information.

Liam has autism, he isn't stupid. He still knows how to fuck you, brainless. Remember when you were 16, and you couldn't walk for days?

Shut.the.fuck.up.

Let's not forget those little friends in the drawers didn't satisfy you after a good banana in the chocolate ice cream.

"Vivian?"

I snapped back into reality, "What?"

"Next step?"

I look forward to seeing the bolts loosen. "Oh." I cleared my throat, "Place the jack under the vehicle. You would want to position it beneath the vehicle frame alongside the flat tire. There should be molded plastic on the bottom with a clear area of exposed metal for the jack." I hand him the manual and point at the passage. "Read this for more detail."

Liam grabbed it, a hefty sneeze exiting and he coughed drastically. While he was reading, I search for a water bottle in my car. I gave it to him, "You would want to stay, hydrated."

He nodded, chugging the bottle before handing both items back to me. Running his arm across his mouth, he got back to work.

When I saw that he had some difficulty, I walked out. Liam look at me. "Don't tell me to go back in." The cold wind hit harder than I anticipated. "Let me help so we can finish it faster."

After we position the jack, I placed the small cut wood beneath it, and we started raising the car.

"You're really good at this," Liam commented.

I smiled, feeling the warmth from my stomach despite the cold. "I've actually changed like three flat tires before." I shrugged, "No big deal."

"It's something to be proud of," he stated, and adverted his eyes when I caught him staring. "What's the next step?"

There was a light sprinkle. "Remove the lug nuts." I grabbed one and Liam grabbed the others. We began removing them.

With each instruction I gave him, talking to Liam became easier. "Now, remove the tire from the treads slowly."

He did as I told, and together we placed it on slightly wet ground. I ran my forearm across my forehead, feeling the beads of water on it. I noticed how Liam was sweating ten times worse than me.

Unconsciously, I dabbed off his sweats with his jacket. Liam froze at the spot, but he didn't push me away.

If it weren't for the constant car running and rain sizzling, I would've been lost in those beautiful eyes.

I turned my body and continued working on the car. We placed the spare on the hub than tighten the lug bolts with our hands. Afterward, we use the jack to lower the vehicle until the tire hit the ground. I can feel his skin hot skin brushing against my warm one with each action, causing my chest to beat even faster.

It felt good.

Working together.

It was the same as the time we stayed in the office late at night, going through details about the fashion show.

We would question each other, respond to one another, and even rarely gave compliments with each proud step.

I watch as Liam Liam tighten the lug nuts; his muscles could be seen through his now soaked white shirt. I held my hand over my mask, to hide the perverted smile lingering. Even with the double protection of the mask and hand, anyone who passes can tell I am ecstatic to witness this scene.

I'm a pervert.

I swallowed while the rain started picking up a little more. His body is really nice.

Finally, he brought the car all the way to the ground and remove the jack without further instruction from me. He gave the lug nuts another pull with the wrench to ensure its security.

I crouched down and released an exaggerated sigh. We were finally done, and before it started raining hard too.

I was so happy. So grateful that I learned the basics of changing a spare tire or else we would've been stuck inside the car without talking to each other. For sure, the minutes would've felt like hours.

Liam ran his arm across his face, causing a dark line to skim across his cheek. He stood up and smiled, "I did it."

We did it. I wanted to correct him, but it felt like I was going to ruin the moment.

Unnaturally, I leaped up and went into him for a hug. I jumped up and down, "It's done! It's done!" I was way too happy.

Even more unexpectedly, Liam wrapped his arms around me. When I had finally realized my mistake, it was too late to back down. "You're a natural," I said.

Liam nuzzles his face into my neck, "Thank you."

We stood there, in questionable embracement.

Liam backed away, and he pulls the hood onto my head, causing me to stumble closer to him. A chuckle exited my throat when I got a closer look at his messy appearance. His hair was what got me, and that small sound turned into unbearably hideous laughter.

"Oh, my God! Your face! Your hair!" I almost basically shouted if it wasn't for my hoarse voice.

I laughed then coughed...and laugh again.

Finally, it died down as Liam continued staring at me. I wipe off the tears, "What?"

"You're so beautiful." His words caught me off caught.

I think I may faint. I want to faint. But, no. My mind is brighter than ever.

To hide my embarrassment, I sniffed and said: "I know I'm beautiful."

Liam didn't respond, rather quickly gather up all the stuff while I check the pressure of the spared tire once more. It was good.

"We aren't far from home. Let's drive there, and we can fix the car tomorrow." Or the next day because he got so many damn cars at his house.

Liam nodded, placing the items in the truck. He sniffed, "Let's go."

I sighed at his current exterior. Liam is someone who takes pride in how he looks and now, its resulted to this. I hope he doesn't look into a mirror.

Liam look into the side mirror.

His face grimace, "Let's go." His tone was much more urgent as he jumped inside the car without a second thought.

I shook my head and leaped inside with him.

Our temperatures increased that night, but not because of the cold - we found each other on the same bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 120 24
Delaney closed herself off from love after her one and only ex broke her heart, she's not sure she even believes in love anymore, that's until she fa...
10.5K 574 38
They say you never forget your first love. Or your first heartbreak. Vivian and Jordan met and fell in love while still in high school. Things were...
965K 38.3K 68
A broken hearted Viola who had just lost her mother, her home and her fiance at the same time, was offered to marry the son of her savior. Moving to...
10.2K 1.8K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...