XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband

Vivian's POV:

"What?" I was the first one to say it.

"What do you mean what? Why are you saying what? One of us-" Gianni point at Becca and Agatha before lifting a finger towards himself. "One of us should be the one who says what," he paused, "What? You guys are married?"

"No!"

"So, you're not married?" Becca asked.

"Yes."

"Yes to no or yes you're married?" Agatha question seemingly attempts to follow the conversation.

"Yes to no," I said.

"Then, why did Liam say you are married?"

I shrug, "I don't know." I giggled, feeling the sweats dripping down my neck.

Gianni turns towards Liam. "Why did you say, you and Victoria-" Vivian "is married."

Liam cock a brow at me, "Who is Victoria?"

Gianni point at me, "She's Victoria."

"Stupid," Becca crossed her arms. "Her name is Valentina."

"Nah, her name is Vanessa." Jack wave a hand in the air, deciding to play a role in this ridiculous situation.

"I thought her name is Vivian." Agatha, the girl I met less then 15 minutes got my name correct.

"Yes," Liam suddenly said, "I am married to Victoria-Valentina-Vanessa-Vivian Blanc."

I pinch the bridge, feeling the temperature rising inside my body. It churned within me, and I know it's about to burst any second. Suddenly, everyone ramed me with questions about whether Liam is telling the truth or not.

Becca granted a grand speech of company policy of personal interaction with investors. Gianni pestered me of who leaving whom which he self concluded with Liam leaving me because of my poor fashion taste. Agatha stood in her spot, seemingly self debate in what happened. Then, there are three amazing trios standing in the background whispering and laughing with one another. Last but not least, the wonderful man standing there, not a bit ashamed of starting the whole festival.

"I am not his wife!" I snapped. "I am his ex-wife!"

They all stop talking.

I look at Becca, "Can we not speak about work after hours? If you want to speak to me about my linkage with our company investors, please speak to me during work hours. You may punishment tomorrow sometime from 8 am to 5 pm."

Becca places a hand on her chest, mouth slightly part before she steps back. "Then, I will speak to you at 8 in the morning...sharp."

"Thank you," I replied before looking at Agatha. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I question.

She gasps, "The kids!" Agatha yelled and rushed towards the elevator.

I look at Gianni, "He-" I point at Liam who stood there with a single hand covering his mouth, "didn't leave me." I point at myself, "I left him. Okay? He didn't leave me because of my poor fashion taste! I left him because he is a heartless beast! I divorced him! Me!"

He stood there, staring at me.

"Got it!"

Quickly, Gianni nodded.

"Thank you!" I blew the curly strand of hair out of my face.

Gianni raises his palm, "I got one more question."