LXX. Old Visiters

Liam's POV:

Everything was dark.

Not physically, of course, but mentally. It was all inside my mind.

He pulled a chair, causing a loud noise to echo inside the abandoned warehouse, and sat down.

He wasn't what I remember, but I can match the resemblance within my memories.

He looks older with more grey hair than last year; similar to her. My eyes drift towards the woman with the sleeping baby.

He held his calloused hands together and leaned forward, "Well...Well...Long-time no see."

My hands were firmly tied behind my back, resulting in shoulders pain. The knock on the head with a wooden plank is still ringing in my ears, "Hello, Robert Isola."

Robert's lip curved upward into somewhat of a smile, but it isn't one. Of course, who would find joy in looking at the man who killed his only daughter. "So, you remember me." His hands were shaking.

"Yes."

He stood up, taking three pacing step before halting in front of me. "Then, you must know why you're here."

My eyes hung low, reaching his old brown shoes, "Yes."

His face became rigid, and as he grabbed me by the shirt, his teeth were grinding harshly. "My daughter died because of you, you fucking bastard."

With a single raised fist, he jammed it across my right cheek. The chair cluttered side to side, but I didn't drop. I can feel it, the harsh sensation.

I didn't respond, instead took another punch on the same cheek...over...and over...and over.

"She was only fucking two years old! You fucking damn bastard! TWO!"

And with another swing, I dropped onto the cement ground. My head slammed against the surface, and I groaned, "You should be rotting in fucking jail."

He lifted a leg and kick me in the stomach, right where my ribs were damaged previously. "But, no." He chuckled humorlessly, "A monster like you is free to roam out in society. Why?"

Robert grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Because people like you don't get consequences. You could do whatever the fuck you want because you got money."

One after another, I took all his hits, "Say something." He kicked my face, and I groaned once more, "Say something!" his angry voice echoed.

I didn't respond, because he was right. I deserve all of this. I deserve to die in jail. That is the consequence.

"Ah. How about this?" He pulled me back up. My wet hair sticks into my face; it was disgusting. I want to take a shower to wipe off all the sweats and blood. "You took someone I cared about. Why don't I take yours?" His smile curved upwards, "What's that girl name? Vivian?"

My bruising eyes snapped open. They can hurt me all they want, but they can't touch her. Vivian didn't do anything wrong.

"No!" Lisa shouted, taking a step forward, "We agreed to only get him. Why Vivian? She didn't do any-"

"Shut up!" Robert screamed, causing Marisa to burst out into a heartbreaking cry.

Lisa attempted to cooed her back into a slumber.

"Take her out." His voice lowered into somewhat of a warning.

Lisa glanced at me once more before leaving the room.

Robert intake a sharp breath, "Since the fucked up government refuse to do anything. I'll take matters to my own hands. Men like you deserve to be punished for your actions," he hissed lowly before leaving the same door.