LX. Flat Wheel

Vivian's POV:

Fucking Vivian. You two are in the middle of a problem, and all you can think about is how his sentences sound dirty? You know Liam doesn't mean that type of thing.

"You should sit inside the car, at the driver side to block the wind."
His face mask was pulled down, probably because he was talking on the phone earlier. My eyes skimmed from his towards his pale shivering lip.

He's cold.

"I-I can help." I inhaled, causing the snot to pull up. I refuse to allow my snots to drip. It's so disgusting.

"Why do you have a habit of making things difficult?" He question.

I bit my lower lip, feeling my temperature rise. "We need a jack, lug wrench, and vehicle owner's manual. You look for the jack and lug wrench in the back of the car. I'll go inside and look for the manual."

Liam nodded and searched inside the trunk while I went inside the glove compartment. Once I found the manual, I cracked it open and read the basic of the car. It was warmer inside the car since most of the wind was blocked. I sniffed, as Liam arrived with the items. "These?"

I nodded, "Do you happen to have a flashlight since its getting dark. Small cut 2x6 wood to secure the jack, gloves, and wheel wedges." I look at the sky realizing it may rain. "Maybe a rain poncho."

Liam set the items down and went to the back to search for the other stuff. "I didn't find a flashlight."

"It's okay. We can use my phone." I grabbed my phone for the flashlight. "Wear the poncho. It may rain."

Liam stared the poncho for a second before drafting it over my body. My eyes widen at his action, "What are you doing?"

He sniffed, his condition seems to worsen by the second. "You have a fashion show coming. I'm merely an assistant assistant. I can skip it, but everyone depends on you."

I know my face is red, of course, it is. I'm sick.

"First, we need to secure the car, so place the wheel wedges. Since we are replacing the front wheel, we need to put it behind the rear." I point to the back.

Liam nodded and follow my instruction.

I look at the car wheel, no hubcap. Good. "We need to loosen the lug nuts using the lug wrench-" I hand the item to him. "Turn the lug nuts counterclockwise until you break the resistance. Use the force, if necessary, but don't completely remove them."

Liam followed my instruction smoothly. I felt terrible, staying inside the car while he's working. I didn't understand where his sudden protest occurred.

It's because he's trying to impress you. Duh.

Stupid inner voice. Always voicing out its unnecessary things.

Oh, please. We all know it's not unnecessary information.

Liam has autism, he isn't stupid. He still knows how to fuck you, brainless. Remember when you were 16, and you couldn't walk for days?

Shut.the.fuck.up.

Let's not forget those little friends in the drawers didn't satisfy you after a good banana in the chocolate ice cream.

"Vivian?"

I snapped back into reality, "What?"

"Next step?"

I look forward to seeing the bolts loosen. "Oh." I cleared my throat, "Place the jack under the vehicle. You would want to position it beneath the vehicle frame alongside the flat tire. There should be molded plastic on the bottom with a clear area of exposed metal for the jack." I hand him the manual and point at the passage. "Read this for more detail."