LXII. Hell of a Hard Night

Vivian's POV:

I bumped into a body, and I look up to see Liam. He was in a long sleeve shirt with a sweater wrapped around him. Following that was a grey sweatpant that sort of matches mine. He looks good, slightly warm, and overall comfy.

Oh fuck. There goes my escape route.

That night, I also realized that I am a very slow walker when I'm sick.
Matt's eyes refused to waiver as he stared straight into Amoli menacingly one. "I'm saying...how can something be over when it never started?"

I groaned silently in the background, pressing my fingers against my forehead. A throbbing pain arose at the angry voices in the room.
"How can you say that?" There were tears in Amoli's eyes.

Matt folded his arms and raised a brow. It seemed he is very well-aquanted with this type of scenario.

"You said you liked me." Amoli's voice was much lower.

Matt cocked his head, an amused chuckle leaving his throat. "When did I ever say that?"

"Y-You." Her eyes moved back and forth, almost as if searching for memories of that nonexistence confession.

"Allow me to state this clearly. I had never once stated that I like you, nor did I ever accepted the fact that we are a couple."

No one else intervened, and I wondered if I should step in. I should because Amoli is my best friend. Through thick and thin, I will stand by her just like she stood by me.

I walked towards Amoli and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled to my neck while I patted her back. "You know clearly she likes you." My hoarse voice entered the room.

Matt scoffed lowly, "Does she really like me?" The tension seemed to escalate. "Or does she like the thought of conquering me?"

Oh fuck. He is not backing down.

He smirked, "Come on, Amoli, you knew the type of guy I am before you entered the game. That was it for you, wasn' it? A game? Trying to see if you can conquer the great oh Matthew Greyson." His voice sounded amused yet somehow hurt.

I felt Amoli's hand twisting on my shirt in the back. She didn't respond because it is true. Amoli started this whole thing stating that it was a game.

This isn't a story, this is real life. Two people entering an unclarified relationship understanding its all a game would know that the ending won't end well. "That's enough."

"Admit it, you were more than ecstatic when I fucked you more than once. It gives you bragging rights, and that's exactly what you did." He sat down, and exhaled, "Did you have fun taunting all those girls during those parties?"

I look around for back up; feeling quite queasy and quickly regretting the fact that I intervened. However, I knew I couldn't stand by and said nothing without any backlash.

"That's enough." Liam's voice was more profound than usual, more cracked. "I allowed you all to stay here, but it doesn't mean you can do as you pleased. It's getting late, go to sleep."

I believed he wanted to go to sleep.

"You're fucked up Matthew Greyson." Amoli's voice was cracker than the two sick people. "You're a fucked-up person just like your parents-" he winced at the mention of his family, "who will never ever find love because you don't know what love is!" She ran out of the too..

Jack sighed, "He hit it, and he quit it. It's not so hard to admit it."

Mauricio hit Jack on the head.