XIX. Stalkerish

Vivian's POV:

Liam's deep voice rang into my ear and immediately a rush of tingliness curve down my spine. I shook my head, throwing out all thoughts.

"How did you get my number?"

"I know your address and social security too."

I rolled his eyes at his sarcastic attempt of embracing stalking tendencies. Then again, we were married so him knowing my social security isn't weird. "What do you want?" I decided to push away the fact that he knows my number. He is a fucking billionaire, getting a phone number shouldn't be hard.

"I need help."

"With what?"

"How do you use a printer?"

I inhaled a sharp breath, pinching the bridge of my nose. "You're calling me on Saturday night to learn how to use a printer? This can't wait for Monday? And why are you asking about a printer when we're off work!"

"I purchased my own printer."

"And how is that related to me?" I wonder if Liam knows that the company's printer work differently from the home's one.

"I want to understand how to use a printer functionally so I won't be useless on Monday."

"You can't call anyone else?"

"I don't have anyone else number."

"You look up my number. I'm pretty sure looking up others aren't that hard."

"That...sound kind of stalkerish."

I took a brief paused to breathe. "Liam...I can't do this. Not only my day off. Not when I'm unpaid."

"Does that mean if I paid you. You'll teach me how to use a printer?" I don't understand why he is so fixated on a damn printer.

"Here is some advice. Google it."

"Hmm," that response got me rolling my eyes.

"Are we good?"

There was a brief pause. "What are you doing?"

"Why does it matter what I am doing?"

"I don't know. Making small talk." My tolerance level with him is about to burst.

In the past, he rarely if ever called me. Now, in less than half a month, he actually called me. To make it worse, I felt a bit delighted that he did. Then, he asked me about a damn printer and that little microscopic glee emotions fade away.

A tap over my shoulder caught my attention and I spun around, "Is everything okay?" Cason whispered.

"Who's that?" Liam asked.

"I'm sorry, everything is okay. I'll be right back," I replied.

Cason nodded than gave me some space. Something Liam should consider.

"Who are you with?" Liam asked again.

"No one of your concern."

"Is it that barista guy you were flirting with?" A wave of discomfort crashed me. He did see me.

"So? What's it to you?" I couldn't hold back my lethal tone.

"I was just asking a question."

"Now, you want to ask questions?"

Why didn't you ask me all these questions in the past? Why bother me now? I want to voice those questions so badly.

"You're mad." Liam was always like that. He always stated others emotions much to their dislikes.