LXV. Revol

Vivian's POV:

They all scattered and after Liam finished fixing the model's clothes; she dashed too.

Liam pack up the stuff and went on his feet. I noticed how his cuffs were rolled up, and his hair was extra stylish today. "I didn't know I was supposed to speak with the audio and video technical staff."

I clenched my fists, and my heel seemingly went into a rebellion as it continuously tapped against the wooden floor. "Now, you do."

Liam stepped in front of me and bent his legs. "Are you okay?"

His face was a bit too close for comfort causing me to be aware of the sound of my heart throbbing against the cage of my chest. I bit the inside of my lip so badly, I can taste the blood.

Liam reached out a hand, and I stopped breathing as he grabbed my top. "You got a loose thread here," he mumbled. Liam reached for the small scissors on the table and cut the loose thread.

A small crowd of three bumped into him, and he stumbled on me. When my hand land on his chest, I can feel the immense pounding. Our eyes met, and his breaths scraped against my skin.

The music began playing, and the announcer's voice can be heard. I didn't know what he was saying, though.

I swallowed, gathering Liam's shirt into a ball.

"Are you angry?"

"What?" The noise in the background seemed to drown out.

"I didn't speak with audio and video technical staff before the show start."

"Oh. Yes. That." I took a few blinks, feeling like I was utterly lost in the stars as his heat spread all over my body. "Oh! Yes! That! No, it's okay. I spoke to them earlier."

"Then, why-"

"Thanks for offering though." I laughed, a bit too oddly, before turning heels and walked away.

I past by Mila, who was grinning and following me. "What?" I scowled, before calling for a staff member on the headphone to bring another hairspray.

"That...You cannot tell me there isn't anything between you two after that."

I nodded at the necklace then went to check up on the other models before they go. "It's nothing. We're just friends."

Mila gasped, "Oh! So, now you two are just friends and not superior/assistant anymore?"

"Look-" I hit her, "Stop smiling!" She grinned wider and wiggled her body, "Liam and I have been talking-"

"Oh! So, now you two talk about things outside of work?"

"We have been talking-" I look at Liam who was talking to the audio and video technical staff. I tucked my lip over the rows of teeth and move forward, "we're starting to understand each other more."

Mila smiled so widely that I thought her face was going to break. She tugged her hands together and shoved me playfully before turning her face towards an intern. She grabbed the product in his hand, and the smile flipped. "What the fuck is this? I asked for prussian blue! This is oxford blue!"

I still don't see the difference in the shade of colors.

Stumbling and tumbling back and forth, every single ounce of energy pulled away from me. One question after another revealed itself and I wanted to cry. I wanted to throw my clipboard down, and I run down the runaway. I mean, it's called the run away for a reason.

And with a pulsing round of applause from the audience, it ended.

I stood there in pure amazement as the workers behind the scene cheered themselves. One by one, everyone embraced each other.