XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions

Vivian's POV:

For some reason, Mauricio is staring at me as if I'm the evilest person in the world.

"Here." I hand Mauricio two pancakes that I made earlier. With Amoli and me being hired as basic maids, the private chefs wouldn't drop by.

I flinched when he stabbed his pancake with a fork.

Mauricio didn't even blink as he drowns the pancakes with syrup.

I can somehow imagine him drowning me in water like those poor treats.

This is probably the longest time I've ever made eye contacts with him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed, "Just dandy," he hissed, backing away toward the island. He settles his plate beside Jack and Matt, then pulled out his chair in an excruciatingly irritating manner.

"What the fuck is up with you?" Matt asked.

"God finally blissed him with a brain and made him realize he isn't as good as he thinks," Jack replied with a wide grinned.

Mauricio was still staring at me.

Is it possible? He somehow develops emotions for me?

Jack waved a hand in front of Mauricio's face, "Hey. You okay?" His voice sounded slightly concerned. Even Matt put down his fork and began evaluating Mauricio. This must be serious.

The door creaked open, and Liam headed inside. He twiddles his nose before walking towards me. Liam grabbed one pancake and stared at the bowl of strawberries. I frowned when he opened the fridge and took out some of his own. My jaw began cracking from side to side as he cut off the stem and place it on top of his pancake. I stood there, tapping a foot while my eyes stared at the damn cut up strawberries.

Inconsiderate bastard.

I woke up and cut those fucking strawberries for him!

Inhaling a sharp breath, I threw the dirty dishes inside the sick, causing everyone to stop talking. I turned on the water and washed the dishes while ignoring the mumblings behind me.

"Wow," Jack said. He claps, "That takes talent."

"What takes talent?" Liam question.

"How you can piss her off just by walking in the room."

"You know what?" Mauricio shouted, "We don't need this! Let's go, Liam!" I can hear the sound of chairs squealing.

"But, I'm still eating my pancakes," Liam responded in an indifferent tone.

"Dude." Mauricio huffed a breath, "I'm on your side. Help me out a little. Geez."

"On my side for what?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes and took off the gloves once I'm done. Since I woke up earlier, I already ate. There was no need for me to stay any longer, so pace towards the door. "Where are you going?" Jack question.

"I'm heading to work," I responded, placing my hand on the door, getting ready to leave. I hope everyone remembers that I have an actual paying job.

"Why don't you wait for Liam? Since both of you are working at the same place."

Before I can respond, Liam said: "Let's go separately."

I forced a smile, "I agree."

I held the urge to stomp my way back into the bedroom. When I finished getting ready, I grabbed Marisa, "Don't want to ride with me? Fine! I'll go myself. I don't need you." I opened the door and stepped out. I turned around to close the door. "I don't need an inconsiderate emotionless unaffectionate jerk in my life anyway!"