XXIX. Blind Date

Liam's POV:

A G E: 18
S E T T I N G: Pandora Academy
Y E A R: 12

I stood in front of my locker, placing the book inside. "Hi, Liam." I turn my head to see a group of girls. Before I can respond, the one in the front began speaking again. "So, I was wondering if you were going to go to Jackson's party this weekend."

I stood there, pondering at the thought of attending Jackson's party. I remember him mentioning it a few times and more then a dozen people had asked me so far about it.

Honestly, I don't know if I want to come. Jackson said there would be alcoholic beverages, but it's inappropriate since we are underage. I want to tell a teacher in regards to the illegal gathering, but that would deem me as a snitch.

Snitches end up in ditches because nobody like em bitches is something Lawson often said.

I can't believe I can die just by tattling.

I exhaled, my mind continue pondering on the idea of attending. I also don't enjoy loud music or crowded area. Whenever one of the guys force me to go to a party, I always leave early through the back door.

I told Harper about the situation, and she told me to talk to them about it. Tell them the truth about how I don't enjoy it. However, whenever I do, someone always interrupts me.

"Of course Liam will be at the party," another girl intervenes before I can respond. "Jackson and Liam are best friends. Plus, the rest of the guys will be there. Duh."

According to everyone, I'm best friends with Jackson, Vincent, Mauricio, and Matthew. I don't know when or how we even became friends.

I was going to intervene saying we are merely classmates until some other girl interjects. "That's right! Then, we'll see you at the party right, Liam?"

"Of course, we will!" Another girl squealed, and I exhaled knowing they won't allow me to speak. Harper told me I always reply too slow. I need to be more aggressive with my response.

They walked away, "See you in class, Liam!"

We have a class together?

An arm slung over my shoulders, and I look over to see Vincent along with his boyfriend, Larry. "Always the ladies man aren't you Everhart," Vincent said.

"It's...not like that."

"Please." Mauricio pop up behind them. "We saw how they were looking at you." He shove me playfully, but realistically he was pushing me aside, so he gets to his locker which was beside mine. All of our lockers are next to each other.

"So, which one did you leave with last night?" Mauricio asked me. He had a party last night and physically pushed me towards the hotel room he booked.

I had to climb out the bathroom window on the 60th floor into another room to escape. A bit extreme, yes, but I got out. I always manage to leave without walking through the front door.

Somehow that meant I left with someone.

Lawson and Gianni said that takes talent. They even clapped when I told them so I assumed its a compliment.

I usually go back to the hotel room mom and dad book for me just in case the dormitory gets too much. My trains and sketches are all there. There always the pleasant thought of being in a quiet room all alone.

"Hey, Liam," Larry greeted me. He became Vincent's boyfriend a few months ago. I can understand why Vincent likes him. He's charming, not too loud, and his hair colors always change. Today, it's red - my highly preferred color on him. I want to do the same thing too, but my mom says she will disown me.