Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

LXXII. Non-Existence

5.3K 236 24
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

"Listen to me, Cason. You don't want to do this. You're going to re-"

He pressed the gun further into my flesh, and I bite my tongue in order not to scream. "I'm going to regret not killing that bastard that ruined my life." He grabbed my arm, and I groaned, "My older sister was happy with her husband. They're the best people you would ever meet. But your dear fucking lover ruined it. He killed their child and broke them. Now, they're going to rot in jail."

I tried my best to remain calm. "Listen to me Cason, Liam isn't going to send them into prison. They're going to be released; so you don't have to do this."

The elevator doors spread open; allowing a group of men to come to view. Each and every single one with a gun, "One move, and I'll kill the girl."

I shook my head as they exchanged glances. One by one, they motion outward until a clear path is provided.

"Cason. Don't do this," I begged him.

He pokes the gun at my waist, forcing me to move forward. "Don't you get it? Even if they get out; they can't live anymore. Everyone and I mean fucking everyone blamed my sister and her husband for their daughter's death. They said parents like them deserve to go to hell for not watching their children. They said parents like them, don't deserve children. He ruined their lives. They can't sleep. They can't eat. They can't live."

With each step, getting closer to the room, my mind fazed.

"You want to know what happened that day? My niece was playing in front of the yard, happily with her new red bouncy ball. She was smiling, proudly showing it off. Then, bang-" I shook as he blasted into my ear, "He hit her. He killed her."

We were standing in front of the room with all the men surrounding us. "Worst part? The fucker didn't even step out of the car. He doesn't give a crap about other people lives."

"We can talk about this. Please, Cason."

"Then, the police came-" I knew he wasn't finished with the story, "and barely two days passed. They declared it was parental negligence. We didn't understand why. Why the fuck they would close the crime; barely investigating. That is until we found out who hit her."

Each word was challenging to listen to; hard to swallow.

"Must be fucking nice, huh. Living above the law."

At that point, I knew nothing is going to get through him.

"It's a shame you love a murderer," his voice somehow soften, "And I actually liked you too."

His lip slide near my ear, "Open the door."

With a heavy arm, I slide the door open. Liam came into view with his grandfather still by his side. "What's with all the commotion?" his grandfather asked.

One step after another, I walked inside the room.

Liam's eyes skewed towards us than it waivered towards the group behind us and finally down my waist. His eyes narrowed as Cason slide the door close.

"Young man," his grandfather said, "If I were you, I would think twice about what you're doing right now before acting upon it."

I swallowed fiercely as Liam's grandfather eyes drifted towards the man behind me.

"Leave," Cason demanded.

His grandfather inhaled a sharp breath, refusing to move.

"Oehal-abeonim. Please-"

"Quiet!" Liam's grandfather snapped, thrusting his cane into the ground. "This whole thing wouldn't have happened if you learned how to control your emotions."

Liam gripped firmly onto the sheets.

"Now, look at you. All wounded and covered in bandages while sulking over a past that cannot be changed. You even allow someone who wanted to kill you in your household! Do you not value your life?"

I never saw Liam's grandfather so angry.

Granted, this is the third time I met him.

"And to make matter worse. You put your wife in danger! What kind of husband are you? You're a disgrace to the Young family!"

Oh...my...God.

He addressed me as Liam's wife.

Does that mean, he accepts me and my existence?

Holy crap!

I was so shocked, I forgot a man was pointing a loaded gun behind me.

Cason reminded me my life is in danger, "I said leave, old man."

Liam's grandfather shot him another glare. "Did no one ever taught you to respect your elders?"

Cason smirked, "Unfortunately, no."

His eyes narrowed, "I will give you one more warning since you're still young and hold a full life ahead of you." I felt as if Liam's grandfather didn't care that his granddaughter-in-law had a gun behind her. "Now, get out while I'm still kind."

This is his nice side?

I watch as Liam's grandfather raised two fingers.

Liam's eyes widen, and I feel like I'm missing something. "Oehal-abeonim. I'm begging you. Please, don't do this."

"Leave," he commanded once more.

Cason raised the gun and pointed it at Liam. "I came here to kill this fucking murderer, and I will damn do it."

"Please, Cason-"

"Shut up!" Cason screamed.

"Leave!" Liam shouted, causing my body to tremble. I never heard him shrieked so loud before in my life.

The argument grew more vicious with each ticking second. Each person had a reason for their words; their emotions. The anger, guilt, sorrow were like waves; uncontrollably thrusting in one after another.

"You! Shut the fuck up! You damn kill-"

Liam's grandfather flicked his finger.

Suddenly, a sharp shot resounded; the window cracked, and a precise metal thrust into the man behind me. His screams violated my ear, and without a single motion, another shot was placed. I can feel the refined wind passing by my face.

I can see the bullet passing by, very slowly.

My brain stuttered for a second as the body behind me dropped into the ground. I couldn't hear anything, the glass shattering was still ringing inside my ears. Every part of me was desperate to catch up with reality, but couldn't.

The guards rushed inside the room, slightly pushing me out of the way. I finally came back, and I turned around to see his apprehension.

The bullet wound was nothing like what I had witnessed on television. It wasn't a neatly placed hole; instead oozing of dark red blood.

Red is my favorite color.

It used to be my favorite color.

I held a hand over my mouth, an invitation of gagging reflex arose. My legs stumbled backward as the smell somehow violated my senses. I rushed towards the toilet and allow the puke to commence.

It was an awful taste.

Different from when I was drunk.

A hand touched my back, and I look up to see Liam's pale features. He didn't say anything, instead open his arms, a small opening. He didn't want to embrace me without my permission.

I dropped into him, and he grunted lightly.

Liam rubbed my back, still not speaking a single word as they dragged Cason outside.

The days continued passing, and everything eventually falls back into its usual pace.

After taking a few days off of work to watch over Liam, I went back. Of course, people question why Liam wasn't present. I told them the truth - he was hospitalized.

Then, I smiled and said: "It's because he missed a scheduled time with me."

They would laugh, telling me how he deserves it for neglecting his duties as my assistant.

I watch as Marisa went back to her real family.

Cradling Marisa back and forth in my arms, I smiled as she giggled. With each open smile, her baby teeth revealed itself, "Oh, Marisa. You're going to grow up to be such a cute girl. Don't be too much of a heartbreaker, okay?"

A blue car pulled up in front of the house. Mauricio had pulled some strings so I could keep Marisa underneath my watch as her parents filed the proper paperwork to get her back.

With his hands shoved inside his pockets, he stepped forward from all the officers around us. "It's time Viv."

The door clicked open, and a couple made its appearance. They wouldn't stop crying as they walked towards us. The woman gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. She looked at me, seemingly for permission. I look downward at the bundle of joy in my arms.

And as I look forward, I knew it was time. I dreaded it, but I knew it would come sooner or later. Steadily, I handed Marisa over to her mother who refused to stop looking at her, as if it was all a mirage. "Oh, my sweet baby," she whispered lowly, caressing her chubby cheeks.

My arms felt empty. "Umm she likes to crawl underneath tables," those words slipped out. The couple looked at me, but didn't say anything. "D-Don't forcibly take her out because she's actually pooping, and that's her way of hiding her embarrassment."

I place a bag in front of them. "Inside is her favorite blankie and toys." The man grabbed the bag and gave me a smile, "She can't sleep without the blanket."

I tuck my lip over my teeth, feeling the water making its way into my vision. "S-She can actually drink cow's milk now a-and she can eat solid food."

"Vivian." Mauricio held me back.

"Her first word is mine." I chuckled, "I got it all on video. I can send it to you all later."

They continued staring at me. I must look like a crazy woman.

"S-She's actually allergic to peanut butter. I'm sorry I didn't know that and fed her a spoonful."

The mother smiled, a single tear dropped. "I'm allergic to peanut butter too." Her voice was sweeter than I thought. She has a good voice for storytelling. Marisa loves stories before she sleeps.

I laughed, "That's great! Then, it could be a peanut butter free household."

She nodded eagerly.

I look at Marisa who was staring at me, blinking every once in a while, "Be good for mommy, okay?" I whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead.

I had to say goodbye eventually, to the beautiful baby that entered my life. And as I watched them walk away, it felt like I was losing a piece of myself.

When she got further and further, I remembered all the times I would talk to her, and she would laugh. When I was sad, she would sit on my face and make my sadness go away.

A burst of cries wrecked into the air. I puffed my cheeks and took a step forward only to have Mauricio pulled me back. "Don't. She needs this."

And when the engine started, my heart broke as the car faded into the distance and the cries drifted into the air.

The only comfort I could carry was the thought of Marisa growing up to be a beautiful young woman without a single recollection of her infant years.

Without a single thought in mind, I carried myself towards her bedroom and sat beside her crib. I closed my eyes, imagining she was still sleeping soundly behind me as I told myself, "This is for the best."

The days continued passing, and nothing about what had occurred appeared on television. The public had no knowledge of what had happened; carrying on their lives.

It was as if none of this had ever existed.

"Noona." I look back to see Finn. He had his hands tucked inside the pants of his pockets; parallel youthful features of Liam gazing back at me. "Noona, may I speak to you?"

Finn had always been a formal type of boy, raised to be a gentleman in every way. With all the years I had been together with Liam, I barely spoke to Finn, but I know he is a kind boy who loves his family. I settled down on the couch, patting the space beside it. He took a seat, "What is it, Finn?"

"Noona-" which meant older sister, "Don't leave hyung. He...He likes you a lot."

I smiled, "I'm not going to leave Liam."

His lips pressed firm. "Hyung was very sad when noona left." My heart broke when I saw his small lower lip pouring in a pout. Finn isn't a little boy, but I still have some inches over him. "Our family isn't easy to deal with...I understand that much."

"Finn. I'm still here."

He nodded before smiling, "I'm happy that it's you who married hyung." He chuckled lowly, "I was worried that he would marry someone who would take advantage of him."

I look at him, as his almond eyes narrowed. Finn's head tilted to the right, and while I had a head over him while seating; my body trembled at his looks. "Noona...would never take advantage of hyung right?" his voice, although still pitched, was still daring.

At that moment, I remember why I don't talk to Finn or the grandfather that often. They scared the shit out of me. I giggled lowly, creating some space between us. "No...of course not."

He smiled, his eyes pinched together, and the angelic features returned. "That's good! Then, we can all be happy together."

The door creaked open, and Liam's grandfather elegantly walked in. "Hal-abeoji!" Finn chirped, helping him sit down on the chair.

I was frozen in space as Finn massage his grandfather shoulders. He grunted before look at me. I smiled, standing up and bowing my head. "H-Hello."

He grunted again.

We spent the evening in complete silence until dinnertime.

I can concluded...Liam inherited the heart-rending silence from his grandfather.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.5K 41
Lucian Night, had only known Love once in his life. For him his love is Rose Olyphant. The wife of his brother, and sadly only woman he cannot get. A...
19.3K 1.1K 42
Lucian Night has been burned badly by the one he loved. The Betrayal hurt him deeply. But his broken heart still loves one and only Violet. He had be...
6.2K 231 20
Starr wasn't impressed by his wealth or his ego,after her ex she just wanted to be left alone in the quiet life she'd grown used to. To everyone else...
2.3M 76.7K 52
*You do not have to read the first two books in order to understand this one* I believe true love happens only once in your life. And I'm talking...