Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

LXX. Old Visiters

5.1K 224 38
By QuinnCatcher

Liam's POV:

Everything was dark.

Not physically, of course, but mentally. It was all inside my mind.

He pulled a chair, causing a loud noise to echo inside the abandoned warehouse, and sat down.

He wasn't what I remember, but I can match the resemblance within my memories.

He looks older with more grey hair than last year; similar to her. My eyes drift towards the woman with the sleeping baby.

He held his calloused hands together and leaned forward, "Well...Well...Long-time no see."

My hands were firmly tied behind my back, resulting in shoulders pain. The knock on the head with a wooden plank is still ringing in my ears, "Hello, Robert Isola."

Robert's lip curved upward into somewhat of a smile, but it isn't one. Of course, who would find joy in looking at the man who killed his only daughter. "So, you remember me." His hands were shaking.

"Yes."

He stood up, taking three pacing step before halting in front of me. "Then, you must know why you're here."

My eyes hung low, reaching his old brown shoes, "Yes."

His face became rigid, and as he grabbed me by the shirt, his teeth were grinding harshly. "My daughter died because of you, you fucking bastard."

With a single raised fist, he jammed it across my right cheek. The chair cluttered side to side, but I didn't drop. I can feel it, the harsh sensation.

I didn't respond, instead took another punch on the same cheek...over...and over...and over.

"She was only fucking two years old! You fucking damn bastard! TWO!"

And with another swing, I dropped onto the cement ground. My head slammed against the surface, and I groaned, "You should be rotting in fucking jail."

He lifted a leg and kick me in the stomach, right where my ribs were damaged previously. "But, no." He chuckled humorlessly, "A monster like you is free to roam out in society. Why?"

Robert grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Because people like you don't get consequences. You could do whatever the fuck you want because you got money."

One after another, I took all his hits, "Say something." He kicked my face, and I groaned once more, "Say something!" his angry voice echoed.

I didn't respond, because he was right. I deserve all of this. I deserve to die in jail. That is the consequence.

"Ah. How about this?" He pulled me back up. My wet hair sticks into my face; it was disgusting. I want to take a shower to wipe off all the sweats and blood. "You took someone I cared about. Why don't I take yours?" His smile curved upwards, "What's that girl name? Vivian?"

My bruising eyes snapped open. They can hurt me all they want, but they can't touch her. Vivian didn't do anything wrong.

"No!" Lisa shouted, taking a step forward, "We agreed to only get him. Why Vivian? She didn't do any-"

"Shut up!" Robert screamed, causing Marisa to burst out into a heartbreaking cry.

Lisa attempted to cooed her back into a slumber.

"Take her out." His voice lowered into somewhat of a warning.

Lisa glanced at me once more before leaving the room.

Robert intake a sharp breath, "Since the fucked up government refuse to do anything. I'll take matters to my own hands. Men like you deserve to be punished for your actions," he hissed lowly before leaving the same door.

When the dawn arrived, I could barely move, and not because my hands were tied behind my back. Every muscle ached, in pure pain. I know I have several broken bones, but I don't know where. Everywhere hurts.

The door cracked open, with showing Lisa. She stood in front of me with a first aid kit. I winced as she dabbed the alcohol on my face. "Why did you agree to let me stay inside your house when you know who I am?"

I didn't respond.

"Did you feel guilty about what had happened? That's why you easily took me in despite knowing I would want revenge? What if I killed you while you're sleeping? Have you ever thought of that?"

I didn't respond.

She closed her eyes, allowing the tears to drip down. "You're a fool. You know that?"

She sobbed, slowly at first but then the noise increased, escalated. A handheld over her mouth to hold bad the bitter sadness and at last, she dropped.

I understand I'm in pain, but somehow she looks much more miserable than me.

"I'm sorry," I said, halting her cries "I'm...sorry for running away when I...when I...when-" it was getting harder to breathe, "when I...I-"

The images rush across my head once more.

There was so much blood....so much.

The body...was so small...so very delicate.

An invisible hand claps over my mouth; not allowing me to breathe. I closed my eyes in an attempt to recite the train parts to calm me down. I need to calm down. I need to calm down, so I can adequately apologize. I need to tell them, the remorse I felt the day I took away their daughter.

An upload of adrenaline pierces my body, my lungs weren't working. I can't breathe. Little speckled of dots made its appearance, and I knew what was happening next. I tried to push it back, not allowing the darkness to win. "I-I-I'm sorry." Words were spluttering out my lips. I need to apologize. "Y-Your daughter. I-I'm s-sorry."

Why can't I ever do anything right?

That's why Vivian left you.

A tiny voice appeared.

She left because you can never do anything right.

You're disgusting.

You're broken.

You're a murderer.

You deserve to rot in jail.

Even if you go to jail, no one would feel sad.

Vivian will move forward with a nice normal man who can at least adequately express his emotions.

Your parents have Finn; everyone likes Finn.

Harper and her family?

Well, they aren't related to you. They have each other.

Your friends?

They could clearly live without you.

No one needs Liam.

Liam is a burden to everyone since the day he was born.

I can hear something click as a cold piece of metal point at towards my head. "Isn't there a phrase for this? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" and I exhaled a sharp breath, accepting my fate. "You kill my daughter. So, you owe me a life."

There was blaring sound ringing in the background; aligned footsteps soon made its appearance. "Target acquired. Ms.Blanc on sight." Someone screamed.

I tilted my head, seeing numerous figures in black, pointing a gun at us.

Lisa was somehow on the floor and there was so much...blood...blood...blood.

Cautiously, someone came towards Lisa and wrapped her hands behind her back before carrying her off.

A man pressed a finger against his ear. "This is division A. We have, Liam Everhart in custody as well as Elisabeth Maturo."

"Division C. We found Robert Isola along with Kristian Nichols's daughter Taking them in."

"This is division B. Someone had escaped. We are in search. I repeat we are on a search in the back of the facility, northeast."

The men untied me as I watch them dragged Lisa away. "Don't h-h-hurt her," I barely breathe out.

"Liam!" a familiar voice rang. I turned my head to see a woman. Her emotions weren't concealed on her innocent features. The pain was evident in the crease of her brows and the downward spiral of her lip. Her eyes were swollen like she had been crying all night.

She still looks beautiful.

She grabbed my body, holding me close to her chest. I can hear her enranging beats; as the air inside her lungs drifted across my features. I couldn't smell her wondrous scent, only metallic. "Oh, gosh Liam! Liam..Liam," she continuously called my name as her fingers caressed my cheeks. "Harper! Liam is going into a panic attack! Someone! Someone! Help!"

At that moment, I realized that Vivian Blanc is the type of woman who would cry about everything. However, she wouldn't allow the world to break her like it did to me, and that's what made her beautiful.

There was a low beeping sound to my right, warmth to my left. Heaving a breath, the darkness fade and I winced at the burst of light above.

It took a while, but I woke up. A tight grip skews me to the left; messy-haired woman coming into view. Her head rested on the edge, inhaling and exhaling once in a while. I lay there quietly, closing my eyes once more, matching my breaths with hers. Suddenly, the pain rushed into my body; and I minimize the amount of movement.

"Vivian," a familiar voice rushed to the right, where the door lays. It was Harper. I can feel the body moving to my left. "How is Liam?"

"I don't know." Vivian sounded tired. "The doctor said he should be awake any moment, but he hasn't." I can hear it, her cries.

"Hey, Viv. It will be okay. He will wake up soon."

Vivian's hand tighten, "I know. How're his parents?"

"They should be here soon."

"What happened to Lis- I mean Elisabeth, Robert, and Marisa?"

Harper exhaled, "Elisabeth and Robert are under watch. Marisa's parents are flying in right now."

"I-I can't believe it. How can they-" her hand tighten on mine once more "Why didn't he tell me?"

Harper placed a hand on my shoulder. "I wish I can tell you, but it's better if Liam tells you himself when he wakes up."

I don't want to wake up.

"Can you at least tell me something?" Vivian asked.

"What?"

"The reports say the accident happened on November 6, 2016. Did it happened because-" she stopped midway into the question, her hand still squeezing mine.

"Yes, it happened when Liam was driving back to convince you not...to leave. He was rushing and...he didn't see the little girl."

"It's my fault," Vivian whispered.

"N-No," I open my eyes, "Don't say it's your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

Vivian bit her lower lip, her swelling eyes were filled with more water.

"I'll get the doctor," Harper said, rushing out the door.

"I'm so sorry, Liam. If I was only more sensitive, didn't assume that none of-"

"Stop." My throat felt drier than ever. "Stop, blaming yourself. You didn't do anything wrong."

Vivian cried, but it wasn't the typical loud one, rather silent filled with remorse. I don't understand why she would blame herself for this whole situation. She didn't do anything wrong.

Soon, she calmed down, but the tears would drip once in a while. Harper and Lawson entered the room. Lawson would lecture me for half an hour; then his lectures turned into unintelligent screams. Finally, it lowered into silence. "The couple-" their eyes skewed towards me, "let them go."

"What? Let them go? That crazy guy almost kil-" Harper jabbed Lawson on the waist, and he stopped talking.

Harper settled down beside Vivian who silently cut strawberries into circles. "You want to let them go?"

I nodded, "Please."

"Alright."

"Harper! How can-" Harper shook her head, and Lawson pouted turning his back.

"I would also like to speak to them."

"I will contact the authorities and request visitation."

Vivian set the plate in front of me, her eyes still staring at the plate. I look at Harper, who smiled, stood up, and pulled Lawson out of the room.

There was a light sound running in the background, squeaky wheels. "I'm sorry."

She looked up at me, "For what?"

"For not being there for our date. Don't be mad."

There was a string of silence before Vivian burst out laughing. It wasn't typical joyous laughter, but one where it seems like she was about to cry again. "Stupid." She wiped the water in the corner of her eyes, "You're in the hospital, and you're worried about me getting mad over a date you didn't show up?"

"So, you're not angry?"

She shook her head, "I mean...I was, but you gave me a good reason not to be mad." Vivian inhaled a sharp breath, "You better not do the same thing next time."

Next time.

"Liam!" I took to my right to see three people.

Mom rushed towards me, wavering her hands in all different location. I know she wants to hug me, but couldn't. "Oh, my baby."

Finn grabbed my hand, "Hyung. Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

I want to smile, to reassure them, but my face hurt. Even so, I tried my best, "I'm okay."

Dad huffed a breath, but he didn't say a single word. I can tell, he's upset.

A cane stomped on the floor, followed by a throat-clearing. "What's with all the noises? He got hurt, not dead." That voice. It's been a long time since I heard that voice.

When was the last time I saw him?

I watch as the bodies motion outward, allowing me to view the elderly man. The old man had a head full of grey hair, wrinkled grey face, and back still straight. His weight rested on the cane as he took one step after another.

I sat upward despite Harper, mom, and Vivian protested. "Sweetheart, you should-"

He slammed his cane down once more. "Let the boy sit up."

Everyone back away, unable to protest. I muster all my energy, and despite the pain, I sat upward. I lowered my head and properly greeted the man I haven't seen in ages. "Oehal-abeonim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.6K 28
Kiara A girl never met Liam her brother-in-law till her sister died. But when she did met him, she didn't liked him because of the absurd proposal h...
7.2K 158 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
30.3K 1.5K 41
Lucian Night, had only known Love once in his life. For him his love is Rose Olyphant. The wife of his brother, and sadly only woman he cannot get. A...
46K 627 9
Viren was the only son of the biggest industrialist Rai Bahadur. He is the CEO of the company. He was a ruthless businessman for the outer world but...