Love story ❤...

By Ginny6789

You be the "Prince"🤴 and I be the "Princess" 👸 It's a Love story.....😘 Baby just say "YES"....❤❤🥰 #1 unde... More

Calling....Calling...Sent..recieve
"Bonnie" said Dan gasping
Evil Smirk..
Narrow meeting
The Twins....
25th of October
Strange move
25th October (cont.)
Reunion (part 1)
Something new....
Meeting the Radcliffe's...
Visit to Prague
Thinking out loud
Daughter-in-law
Back to New York City....
Unexpected things happen...
Difficult situation....
Confession...
The day spent well
Psychologically horrific
Tom's Christmas party...
An End of Friendship
A little chat with my Best friend
Day out
Happy New year
Weasely's talk
Trip to Bali
Ubud
Truth and Dare
Memories
Bonnie's love
Memore Lane
Sudden Appearance
Day 1 of Quarantine
Miracle of Miracle Workers
The Phone call
Dilemma
A Genuine Conversation
Happy Easter
Confession
Bright New Day...
Unspoken Words
Argument
Break up
Resolving
Call you mine
Morning Talk.... sorted.
Happy meetings
Hard to say...
Erin's Pain
Aftermath
Separation
Back to Normal
Moments
Zoom Call
Those Days of Ours
Go back to her
Back Together
Epilogue

26th October

4.6K 57 24
By Ginny6789

Emma Watson, in her vanity van, memorizing her lines for her upcoming scenes for the project
" Little Woman". It took her about half an hour to mug up the whole length of the script.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door of her vanity van. "Come in" she responded.
Spot boy:- Ma'am your shot is delayed for about 1and a half hour. There is some technical problem as well as director sir needs to reshoot some scenes.
Emma:- Okay....*with a slight frown*
Spot boy:- Thank you ma'am
She  nodded and he left.
Emma talking to herself.... 
" 1and a half hour....What will I do 1and a half hour
Umm...Self surf *the idea pops in her head* Yeah...*her eyes widened with a
beautiful gleam* It's been ages since I self surfed."
She started internet surfing where she  notices many positive as well as negative feed. She then suddenly sees the a headline written *Is there going to be another Harry Potter movie. Will Harry Potter and the cursed Child become a movie. Will Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint again work as costars??*
"Even I am not quiet sure about it...." *she thinks to herself*. She then looks at the pictures of them below the headline.

*Emma gives a  huge grin looking at the picture*🥰
She swipes below to discover more pictures.

"Aww...my team...Bonnie, Evanna, Katie, Matt.....I miss them so much"
😊

"Where am I looking..." she chuckles. She then notices it's only Daniel looking in other direction "Oh! It's only him. Me and Bonnie both are looking in same direction....oof" gives a sigh of relief.

*smiles wide* 😁

"Awwwww!!!!! My Rupert is looking so cute"😘 *she suddenly half scream and her cheek hold the slight pink colour*
The smile doesn't leave her beautiful face.

"They both are looking so cute together" *she speaks giving an "awww" expression*
🥰😘❤
"Hmm......It's been so long I met them..." sighs Emma speaking to herself. "...but everyone is quiet busy".
Thinking hard Emma comes up with an idea..."Let me call everyone and figure out a common date, when everyone is free".
Emma takes her phone which was on her Dressing table pined to the charger. She unplug the phone from the charger and was about to make a call when she sees the digital time on her phone screen "Not possible to call everyone...not much free time left. Let me call Bonnie". She gives a call to Bonnie....

📲
Phone ringing....

Bonnie:- Hello!
Emma:- Hey...Bonnie.
Bonnie:- Hi Emma..How are you?
Emma:- I am fine...working on my new project. What about you?
Bonnie:- Nothing much....working on some social project right now. Strikes against climate change and other stuff.
Emma:- yeah....I saw it on your insta page.
Bonnie:- yup! So any specific reason to call?
Emma:- Why is it prohibited to call you without any specific reason?
Bonnie:- No of course not. Tell me the reason.
Emma:- Catch up *popping on the word p*
Bonnie:- ketchup? You want  ketchup?
*sounds confused*
Emma:- Ketchup? *gets a bit confused herself* No Bonnie...Caaatttccchhh uuuppp....*Emma emphasizes the words.*
Bonnie:- No Emma.... I am not telling you...It's my brother. He wants Ketchup...you both were speaking at the same time...so I got confused.
Emma:- Oh!
*Both chuckled at the same time*
   So? When you are free...It's been really long.
Bonnie:- I think I am free the next month...My schedules are quiet packed till 24th of October.
Emma:- Great!!! Even I have an off on 26th October. Let's meet up.
Bonnie:- Okay!!!
Emma:- I'll send everyone text...If they could try to be free on 26th...
If there is any changes I'll tell you Bonnie.
Bonnie:- okay...and  If you need any help. Tell me.
Emma:- Of course......Okay, I'll hang up Bonnie. I need to text everyone. My free time is almost over.
Bonnie:- You'll hang up...seriously...No Emma please...*makes her voice teary*
Emma:- Very funny *speaks sarcastically*
*Both of them laugh*
Okay..bye..
Bonnie:- Bye
*they hang up*

📱

Emma was then about to text when she heard another knock on her door.
"Come in" Emma responded.
"Ma'am shot ready" the spot boy said and left. Emma just nodded.
She quickly opened her message bar,
typed the message "Are you guys free on 26th of October? Thinking of catching up. If not please try to." and forwarded the message to Dan, Rupert, Tom, Matt, Evanna.
"Done" giving a sigh of relief Emma plugged her phone to it's charger and left her vanity van.

📲 📲 📲 📲 📲
Dan Rupert Tom Matt Evanna....
Their phone buzzed...
Message recieved from Emma
......

A/N:-
Hope you all like it. Feel free to correct my mistakes....☺️
Enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 6 17
Princess you are not worthless. I do not want you to think that or even use that word. The only person that is worthless is that piece-of- shit of a...
31.6K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
10.6K 521 19
A story you will find fun reading...
61.5K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...