Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

LXIV. Words aren't Tangible

5.5K 247 12
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

With Amoli, Matt, and Jack is gone, the house felt quieter.

"What do I do?" I groaned.

"About what?" Lisa question.

We are eating breakfast right now, "About the apartment...now that Amoli is gone."

Not too long after she left, I received a phone call that she is getting on her private jet. She was not turning her back and decided to return into her role as an heiress.

It wasn't surprising that Amoli got back to her wealthy lifestyle. After all, every child rebellious at one point from their parents. When I talked with Amoli's parents, I knew they consider this a small rebellion and didn't take it to heart.

I wonder if my parents believe I'm rebellion in some sort of way by not contacting them this past year.

It's easy to fall back into old patterns, and I had to take it into consideration, but I don't want to go home and shamefully bow my head. I don't want to go back with nothing but my family's name.

I want to make something out of myself and not depend on my parents or -

I groaned once more when Liam entered.

Or my (not) ex-husband.

"Break the contract and just live here," Mauricio replied. He wiped the corners of his mouth.

"I can't do that," I mumbled as Liam sat down. "I'm about to leave soon."

Mauricio look at Liam before eyeballing me. "Why not live here and pay rent? Think about it economically. You save money, still independent from your parents, can focus on your career, and you don't have to feel guilty about living for free."

His words were like sinful temptations.

"What do you say, Liam?"

Liam shrugged, "Well, you don't have to-"

Mauricio smacked his head. Mauricio shook his head; eyes darting at me than motion back.

"Why did you hit me?" Liam rubbed his head.

"Because-" Mauricio's eyes darted once more. He dragged Liam out of the room.

Silently, I sat there; eating breakfast with Lisa. My mind began to wander, and the suspicion arises once more. I wanted to confront Lisa, but it would be stupid to do it based off of mere suspicions.

I need her background check. ASAP.

Background checks aren't as fast as people think; it takes forever. Not that I ever did it to Liam. If I did, then the person I hired was not good enough.

Liam and Mauricio entered the room, settling back down at their original spot. "There's a lot of room you can rent out," Liam calmly stated.

Mauricio circulated a hand.

"Because...it is unsafe for a female to stay on her own in such a rigorous city." He looked at Mauricio once more. "Despite being a strong independent woman, you're still one person, and it's better to be living in a secure household with other housemates."

Mauricio folded his hands and nodded.

Liam nodded along.

"And I won't be intruding?" I asked.

There is a chance Mauricio knows about Liam's condition. That would explain why one moment, he hates my living soul and the next - he somewhat cares about my safety.

Liam looks at Mauricio once more. It was starting to get irritating, like a husband seeking his wife permission for the mistress to live inside the house.

"No, you will not be intruding."

"And since our agreement is almost up. I can do whatever I please as long as I pay rent?"

He looks at Mauricio; my irritation was seeking its peak.

"Yes, you are a strong independent black woman."

I banged a hand on the table, causing them all to leap. "Are you a man or are you his husband?" I glared at Liam, "Why do you keep on staring at him for permission?"

His eyes started wandering towards Mauricio.

I slammed my hand once more. "Don't look at him! Look at me! I'm here! Not over there!"

He stared at me with enlarged eyes.

"And you!" I screamed at Mauricio, "What are you teaching him? Strong independent black woman? The fuck? Are you teaching him to offend people? Are you the reason why Liam offend people without knowing?"

Mauricio pondered on my questions, "I might be the reason."

"You...Don't tell me you're the one who taught him the chocolate teddy bear."

Mauricio laughed, "No. That was Vincent, but I wished I came up with it."

I shot him the nastiest look I can muster up.

"I'm going to the other room," Mauricio said. No one responds, and he grabbed his plate leaving the room.

I crossed my arms, a single foot tapping endlessly, "Do you want me to stay here?" I cleared my throat, "With you...you know...together? Not because I need protection, but it does get lonely. Plus, it's convenient since we work together; so commuting saves gas. And when you're tired, I can drive." Once I started, I couldn't stop talking. Everything sounded like an excuse.

"Living together...as equal roommates does sound convenient for both of us."

I smiled and continued consuming my food. That was it, I'm staying with him because it's convenient.

I didn't want to be back, but upon returning into the office life. Becca called Liam and me once more. Only this time, she was persistent. "Are you two sure you guys aren't an item once more?"

She winked at Liam.

I turned my body towards him, "Liam!"

"What?"

"Tell her, we aren't together," I hissed through my molars.

"But, we are together." His mouth cracked open behind the mask. "We are all...together...inside this room."

I wish I can say he was joking, but I'm confident he wasn't. "She's talking relationship, Liam! Our relations to each other!"

"You two aren't really together?" Becca pointed a pen back and forth between us. It was the nicest pen I've ever seen, and there was a part of me that wants to steal it like I did with the company pen. Mila taught that to me. I don't know what I was going to do with the extra dozen pen, but it felt good being rebellious once in a while.

I nodded, "We really aren't!"

I swear I had this conversation a dozen times with so many people. It felt like my words entering one ear and exiting the other.

Becca looked at Liam, "Why not?"

"She doesn't like me."

"I don't know whether or not I like you yet. I might like you." I puffed my cheeks and folded my arms. "Geez. We talked about trying our best to not shove words into each other throats."

"That's an impossible thing to do. Words aren't tangible."

Since I found out about Liam true nature, I realized that all these comments aren't meant to be sarcastic. They're his real thoughts. It doesn't make it any less annoying, though.

I held my hands in the air, mentally pretending to strangle him. The edge of Liam's lip twerked up momentarily.

"You two disgust me. Get out." Becca waved us away.

"See what you did!" I whispered, screamed at him. Ever since the incident at Gianni's house. The interaction between Liam and I got easier. We started talking a lot more, to ensure, to clarify.

The days continued passing, and the time for the fashion show arrived. I walk back and forth, from model to model. My fingers drifted inside the tightly fitted dress, and I air it out.

It felt like I had been running around all day, without a chance to breathe. If it weren't one problem, then it's another.

"Ms.Blanc, which hairpin?" A young intern asked. The hairpin from earlier broke, so they had to find substitutes. I look down at the five pieces of hairpin, and the sweats dropped.

I manage the business aspect! Why do people keep asking me these questions? Stupid Vivian! You're in the fucking fashion industry.

I want to throw up.

I look around for Mila, Earl, and Liam. I was even desperate enough for Claire's opinion. I doubt I'll find Claire, particularly with her comment earlier, "I'm going to make sure Ms.Baker is in a good mood before the show start."

I peek out from the curtain to the stage to see Becca's seat empty. "Bitch," I mumbled underneath my breath.

I shook my head and return to the hectic scene. People were running around, equally stressed, and seemingly depressed. I spotted a familiar man and smiled, "Liam! Lia-" I stopped calling his name when I noticed he was surrounded by gorgeous models.

Liam was concentrated on fixing one of the model dress. It doesn't take a genius to understand what the model was thinking with her rose blush. The color drifted towards her dimples, and a scoffed exited.

I curled my hands in front of my chest; tapping the clipboard against my waist as I made my way towards them.

"Is there a lack of designers here girls? That you all have to surround my assistant who is supposed to be talking to the audio and video technical staff to ensure everything is running smoothly?" I send them all equally nasty glares, particularly towards the man who was on his knees at the model waist.

Liam looked up and tilted his head.

"Do you all think there is time for one man to fix your clothes? We go at ten!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 21
Ashton needed her as a wife to save his father's company. But Violet will not marry for money or contracts. She will only marry for love! That's just...
5.2K 383 53
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...
10.5K 574 38
They say you never forget your first love. Or your first heartbreak. Vivian and Jordan met and fell in love while still in high school. Things were...