The Cured

By GirLegend99

Sequel to The Infected. They thought life would change to better after the annihilation and chaos, since they... More

The Cured
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 53

3.6K 164 232
By GirLegend99

I'll hold you when things go wrong...

~•~ Chapter 53 ~•~

Claire's POV

They were loud. Too loud. I couldn't bare hearing them any longer. I had my eyes squeezed tightly, my head leaning against the wall as I heard the others laugh and mock me and Zayn from the other room. I barely slept last night due to the fear of them bursting in and doing anything to us. Zayn was knocked out, lying on his side, giving in to his injuries. I couldn't move due to the pain. My body needed healing but I was running low on time.

Their footsteps grew louder and harder against the ground as they walked towards the room we were kept in. Panicked, I pulled my head away and turned around to look over at Zayn, who was now awake, but still sore and slow.

"They're coming." I said in a hushed tone, my insides twisting uncomfortably.

He nodded slowly before sitting up with a grunt, "Do what they say, when it's time, I'll give you the signal to attack." he muttered lowly, his face showing tension and worry. His skin looked darker today, his swollen eye slightly better though. My heart clenched at the sight once again.

"But what are we-," I stopped talking when we heard the lock twist before it was pushed open by Tony, a cocky smirk across his face. I noticed he was wearing one of Zayn's sweaters, which only pissed me off.

"Ah, great, you're already awake." he greeted happily, clasping his hands together. I swallowed thickly in nervousness as another guy appeared from behind Tony, who I couldn't recognize.

Neither of us replied, we just blankly stared back at him. He walked further inside the room, looking at us with suspicion and a fake smile on his lips. "Alright, let's go outside, it's finally fucking sunny!" he said excitedly before snapping his fingers. Two men walked in, one was the traitor Ed himself, who looked away from my eyes once I glared at him and the other one went to Zayn.

I scowled at Ed, feeling the anger of betrayal roam through my veins. He gave me a blank look as he circled me to stand behind me, his hands grabbing hold of my shoulders. Instantly, I flinched away, struggling to break free from his grip, but he only grabbed me harder.

"Let go of me!" I hissed just as Tony exited the room. I glanced over at Zayn who didn't fight the man who lifted him up to his feet, both of them looking normal and casual, as if this has happened already too many times.

"Shut up," Ed growled in my ear, sending shudders all over my body as he pushed me forward. "Don't make this harder." he added smoothly.

"Harder? You fucking gave me in! I trusted you!" I snapped, fighting in his grip. He sighed out of frustration, his hands clutching onto me roughly, making me whine in pain. "I fucking helped you!" I breathed out, trying to blink away the tears that formed in my eyes.

"Baby girl, I saved your life when I pulled you out of that river, so I don't owe you shit." he snapped bitterly into my ear as he pushed me towards the door. I cringed at the nickname he used for me.

"What are they going to do to me, Ed?" I asked, fear eating me alive, as I reluctantly walked through the dirty hallways of the cabin, heading towards the front door. I could see the back of the guy who lead Zayn through the hallways a few meters ahead and the open front door that showed the front porch.

"Nothing you haven't done before, babe." he replied coolly, his words only adding to my nervousness. "Try to enjoy it."

"You're going to let them rape me?" I whispered, my voice betraying me as I felt my heart sink into my abdomen. Hell no. I have to get away.

"It's not something I decide."

"Cole will be so ashamed of you." I spat with venom laced in my voice. Just before we stepped out, he turned me around so I was facing his furious eyes and clenched jaw, nostrils flaring.

"Cole almost got me killed twice!" he seethed, pushing my back against the wall firmly. I winced and stared at him with a confused expression. "I would even let those guys rape him if I had to be on charge."

I sucked in a breath at his words as total disgust filled me. He can't mean what he said. What kind of man is he? Does he really have no feelings whatsoever towards his own brother?

"You deserve to rot." I mumbled bitterly, my eyes flicking back and forth between his.

A dull expression appeared over his face before he pushed me outside of the cabin, "Shut up." he grumbled, shaking his head.

I couldn't believe how cruel and heartless this man was as we stepped outside into the fresh air. At this moment I knew there is absolutely no way any of these guys could feel any remorse for me and Zayn. I have to get us out of here on my own. I don't trust anyone but Zayn right now and he's heavily beaten so I don't know how much he is going to take before he collapses. I counted them, they were five, we were two.

Tony, Ed, Eric and two more guys I didn't know scanned over my body like hungry wolves eyeing their prey. I shivered as Ed told me to stay put in the middle of the circle, my hands still tied up. My arms were numb at this point from being around my back all night. I don't know how many I can take down with my hands like this.

Zayn was roughly pressed to sit on the ground by Eric but he obeyed without saying a word. He's probably planning something in his mind. I hope he gets to find the perfect chance for us to do something that could kill - if not all - them most of them. But it was difficult, we were outnumbered and unarmed.

Tony paced slowly around me, his eyea taking me in. "Claire, which army group is yours?" be asked me lightly.

"You already know the answer to that." I spat coldly, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well then, what did Leo tell your group to do?" he changed his question.

"The same thing he told you." I replied flatly.

"You came prepared though, we didn't. Leo didn't have us written in his favorite list." Tony argued coolly.

"That's because he didn't know what is going on here."

"Bullshit. Leo wants us dead." Eric brawled, earning a few low murmurs of agreement from the rest.

"Leo told us to bring back any survivors." I informed, seeing Eric making a face at my words.

"Yeah, like he cares. He dumped us in here on purpose."

"I don't think you're right." I shook my head.

Eric ticked his head to the side, "How the hell did you get in the army in the first place?" he asked sarcastically, trying to offend me.

"I got more balls than all of you." I replied with a fake smile.

I saw Zayn's lip twitch slightly at my words. Eric glared at me now while Tony just laughed. Ed was quiet, thoughtful. "You do have balls for speaking up like that to us." he pointed at me.

"Their leader is Harry Styles." Ed suddenly said, making them all gasp.

Eric's eyes hardened, his hands balling into fists at the mention of Harry. My own heart jumped with anticipation and fear, because I know that when Casey died in our hideout, every other hut learned about it in a day and God knows who said the truth. Oh shit.

"And she's his girlfriend." Ed pointed at me with a look of despise. I glared at him, wishing entirely that he could die from my eyes. The anger he managed to built inside of me was inevitable.

Eric turned to look at me with wide eyes while Tony for the first time looked worried. "You are with the man who fucked and killed my sister." he said slowly, making me frown.

"What? No, Harry didn't kill Casey." I shook my head. One glance at Zayn told me he was overwhelmed with anxiety, shifting slightlly in his seat.

"You'll tell anything to cover up that jerk." Eric spat in front of me, making me flinch away. He then turned to look over at Tony, "Let me take care of her the same way her asshole did with Casey."

My eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets, my heart increasing its speed. "He didn't kill her!" I yelled, but they completely ignored me. I looked over at Zayn, who looked torn and helpless, his eyes looking around for something that he could use against the men that were taking about touching and killing me.

"Fine, but I'm next." Tony sneered evily, his smug smirk only haunting my mind and sending heat of fear through my shaking body.

"Don't you dare touch her." Zayn growled, making Eric laugh humorlessly before he walked towards me. "Don't you dare! Claire run!"

Just as I was about to turn around and run, I fell on a hard chest. I looked up to see Ed, giving me an emotionless look before he grabbed me and turned me around. "No! No! Stop!" I shouted in pure fear, struggling and wiggling my body to break through.

Eric laughed before he bent down and grabbed a bucket filled with water. Ed kept me firmly in my spot as I miserably tried to free myself. Eric smirked at me before he raised the bucket over my head and turned it upside down, pouring the cold water all over my body. They all laughed and whistled as I gasped loudly, shivering at the contact of the water all over my skin. My clothes were now wet and sticky all over my body, my hair pressed against my back, a few strands on my forehead. However, a relieving feeling coursed me as the water washed off my injuries, slowly healing me.

"I wanna see more." Eric licked his lips before he pulled out his knife and brought it in front of my chest.

I whimpered and shook my head, pleading him not to. "Stop, please." I whispered, feeling totally small and helpless. I would've never begged for their mercy, I'm just trying to win time. My eyes roamed over Eric's body, his gun resting in his waistband my main target.

"Let her go! I'll do anything!" Zayn shouted at the top of his lungs only to receive a harsh slap across the face from one of the guys. My heart tugged hurtfully when I saw that tears staining his cheeks.

With a sharp swipe, Eric slashed the fabric of my sweater and ripped it open, exposing my bra cupped breasts and bare stomach. I shuddered as Eric stuck his tongue out before licking his lips in a horny way. The amount of hate I felt for all the men standing around me, except from Zayn obviously, was indescribable. My eyes flickered between the hormonal stupid cunts around me and I planned different kinds of deaths for all of them separately.

Ed would have the worst.

Still trying my best to break free but not having any luck, I could see Zayn backing slowly on the ground by grinding on his butt while everyone were staring at my breasts. Knowing he is up to something, I looked back at Eric, who put his knife back in his waistband loosely.

"She's all wet now, boys." he slurred, making Ed behind me chuckle while the rest laughed. His pupils dilated on me, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this too much." he grinned darkly. "Kneel her down."

I yelped as Ed pushed me on my knees, scrapping them harshly once again against the ground. I groaned loudly while the rest laughed. "You're all gonna pay for this." I growled threatingly.

I saw Zayn look around and back away a bit more sneakily. Eric suddenly pulled his gun out and pointed behind him, towards Zayn. "Where you think you're going?" he said, keeping his blue eyes on me. My jaw touched the ground. How did he know?

Zayn came to a halt and pressed his lips in a firm line of disappointment. Before he could do anything, one of the men lunged towards him and striked his face hard once again. Zayn fell on the ground, shouting in pain.

"No! Stop hurting him!" I screamed angrily.

Eric kept his gun aimed towards Zayn's head, a cocky expression over his features. "Or what?" he challenged me with a cocked brow.

Seeing Zayn coughing blood and crying on the ground made my insides wrench with guilt and sorrow. "I'll do anything. Just let him." I said firmly.

Eric seemed pleased with my reply while Zayn tried to argue with me. "Claire no." he choked.

Eric lowered his gun, momentarily sending relief through me. He then unzipped his jeans, the sound having me squirming. He pulled his jeans down, the guys around us cheering him up. My heart raced in my chest as Eric palmed himself over his boxers, his bulge growing harder. I clenched my jaw, the acid slowly rising in my throat in pure disgust.

"What the fuck - Claire no! Don't!" Zayn yelled as loud ad he could before he got a hard kick in the stomach that had him screaming in pain.

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at my friend suffering like that. "Now hottie," Eric said, using the barrel of his gun under my chin to lift my head up so that I was closer to his bulge. "Open up." He said as he pulled his boxers down, revealing his cock.

I felt my entire body stiffen as my heart was torn to pieces. Everyone around me laughed while Zayn stained his cheeks with tears mixed with blood as he watched me suffer, him being tortured as well. Mentally, I felt zoned out for moment, as if I was giving up on hope.

Eric grabbed himself and brought the tip of his cock to my lips. Immediately, I moved my head to the side, scrunching my lips un pleasingly. Eric grabbed slammed his gun across my cheek, me yelping in pain at the harsh hit. I burned my eyes into his as he grinned evily down at me. Ed's grip slightly loosened on my shoulders but he didn't let me go.

"Leave her alone!" Zayn kept shouting only to receive another kick in the back. I wish he could stop shouting at them like that, he only gets himself worse.

Eric used the tip of the gun to part my lips apart so that he was aiming inside my mouth, the metallic taste of it feeling odd on my tongue. At this point I was shaking to my core. I felt entirely frozen with fear for my life and for what they were going to do to Zayn. Eric leaned slightly forward before he spoke to me lowly.

"If you don't want me to blow your head off and your friend's brains out, suck on it."

Squeezing my eyes shut in defeat, I felt the final hit to my heart come mercilessly. Eric pulled the gun away from my mouth and put it back in his waistband. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and Ed let go of my shoulders. He brought his cock to my parted lips again, the smell of his wetness intense under my nose.

"No teeth." he smirked evily before pushing himself into my mouth.

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...
105K 5.1K 30
Sequel to CAPSIZE The adventure continues as Celia finally escapes Elizabeth's iron grasp, but the horrors that await the recently free, seemingly h...
13 4 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
6.4K 285 10
ဘ၀ဆုံးထိ မင်းတယောက်သာကိုယ်ချစ်တာပါရှောင်းရယ် Wang Yibo # ခင်များကိုသေတဲ့မုန်းတယ်အသွေးအသားထဲထိကိုမုန်းတယ် အရမ်းမုန်းတယ်XiaoZhan#