Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

XIX. Stalkerish

6.8K 225 30
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

Liam's deep voice rang into my ear and immediately a rush of tingliness curve down my spine. I shook my head, throwing out all thoughts.

"How did you get my number?"

"I know your address and social security too."

I rolled his eyes at his sarcastic attempt of embracing stalking tendencies. Then again, we were married so him knowing my social security isn't weird. "What do you want?" I decided to push away the fact that he knows my number. He is a fucking billionaire, getting a phone number shouldn't be hard.

"I need help."

"With what?"

"How do you use a printer?"

I inhaled a sharp breath, pinching the bridge of my nose. "You're calling me on Saturday night to learn how to use a printer? This can't wait for Monday? And why are you asking about a printer when we're off work!"

"I purchased my own printer."

"And how is that related to me?" I wonder if Liam knows that the company's printer work differently from the home's one.

"I want to understand how to use a printer functionally so I won't be useless on Monday."

"You can't call anyone else?"

"I don't have anyone else number."

"You look up my number. I'm pretty sure looking up others aren't that hard."

"That...sound kind of stalkerish."

I took a brief paused to breathe. "Liam...I can't do this. Not only my day off. Not when I'm unpaid."

"Does that mean if I paid you. You'll teach me how to use a printer?" I don't understand why he is so fixated on a damn printer.

"Here is some advice. Google it."

"Hmm," that response got me rolling my eyes.

"Are we good?"

There was a brief pause. "What are you doing?"

"Why does it matter what I am doing?"

"I don't know. Making small talk." My tolerance level with him is about to burst.

In the past, he rarely if ever called me. Now, in less than half a month, he actually called me. To make it worse, I felt a bit delighted that he did. Then, he asked me about a damn printer and that little microscopic glee emotions fade away.

A tap over my shoulder caught my attention and I spun around, "Is everything okay?" Cason whispered.

"Who's that?" Liam asked.

"I'm sorry, everything is okay. I'll be right back," I replied.

Cason nodded than gave me some space. Something Liam should consider.

"Who are you with?" Liam asked again.

"No one of your concern."

"Is it that barista guy you were flirting with?" A wave of discomfort crashed me. He did see me.

"So? What's it to you?" I couldn't hold back my lethal tone.

"I was just asking a question."

"Now, you want to ask questions?"

Why didn't you ask me all these questions in the past? Why bother me now? I want to voice those questions so badly.

"You're mad." Liam was always like that. He always stated others emotions much to their dislikes.

"I'm not mad." I'm fucking pissed off.

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you're not mad," said the insensitive monster.

"Are you serious? I am mad!"

There was a long pause, "Are you mad at me?"

I clutched my hand tightly on the phone. "Liam. If you have any more questions about your printer. You may speak to me on Monday."

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Evading my questions." I swallowed the rock inside my throat, "You're still the same. You haven't change."

Immediately, I end the call. The more I talk to him, the more I have to recognize that he is right. This one year away from my past didn't change me and I don't want to accept the notion that: I'm stuck.

Once we were out of the museum, we drove towards a restaurant. "Is everything okay?" Cason asked me.

"Yeah." I forced a smile, "Work-related stuff is giving me a headache."

"That's messed up," he said. I tilt my head. "Making you work during your day off."

I nodded, "Yeah. Sometimes, I feel like I can never get a day off."

Cason held up a palm once we reach a stop light. "Give me your phone," he said.

I nudge a brow, "Why?" I held my phone close to my heart.

"So I can turn it off. You shouldn't work on your night off."

"You aren't considering...I don't know...kidnapping me or anything right?" I chuckled lowly, rubbing my forearm.

Suddenly, Cason burst out laughing before reaching to his back pocket and held out a phone. "This is my phone. You can use this to call 911 if I have any ill-intention."

I nodded and exchange our phones. Cason pushes the right button and turned off the phone before placing it on the cup holder. "You are going to enjoy an overly expensive dinner with me than you may have your phone back."

He continued driving while glancing at me. I was holding onto his phone tightly. "And I promise. I will not kidnap you...unless the circumstances call for it."

"Cason!" I shoved him playfully causing a peal of laughter to erupt from his throat.

Once we come to a stop. I noticed a small restaurant in front of us. I glance over at Cason knowing that based on his salary, he can't afford this place.

Oh, God what if he made me pay? What if I didn't bring enough money to pay? Would they make me wash dishes in the back until my debt is due? Or worse, I have to take out the trash!

"Don't worry," Cason said, snapping me out of my thoughts once more. "I've been saving." He smiled widely from ear to ear.

My toes curled against the heels as he held out an elbow for me to hold. Steadily, I curled my arm into his, and we walked into the restaurant. "Name please," the host asked.

"Cason...Cason Elliott," he proudly stated.

"Ah, there you are. Mr.Elliot this way please." The host lead us towards our table.

"You have two first names," I said.

Cason groaned, "Yes. Unfortunately."

"I think its cute." That caused Cason to smile widely. We sat down at our respective location and the host settle down our menus.

"Any drinks tonight?" The host asked.

"Water for now," Cason responded.

Listening to the low melodies in the background, I began humming along with it. In all honesty, I thought the date will end terrible, but now I realize I was worrying about nothing.

I glanced upward to see Cason in deep thoughts about what he wants for dinner. My smile dropped as the beating inside my heart halted. This is not happening.

My eyes skewed towards the booth two tables away from us. He sat there with a single arm hanging against the edge while the other circulate the dark red wine between his slim fingers - "Liam."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.6K 47
What happens when you set your heart on vengeance and falls in love instead? That's the question Michael Wright asked himself every second of the day...
30.3K 1.5K 41
Lucian Night, had only known Love once in his life. For him his love is Rose Olyphant. The wife of his brother, and sadly only woman he cannot get. A...
2.7K 120 24
Delaney closed herself off from love after her one and only ex broke her heart, she's not sure she even believes in love anymore, that's until she fa...
469K 12.5K 43
They say opposites attract, very true in their case. She loved him, he hated her He didn't want to be around her, she wanted to spend eternity with...