Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions

6.9K 286 12
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

For some reason, Mauricio is staring at me as if I'm the evilest person in the world.

"Here." I hand Mauricio two pancakes that I made earlier. With Amoli and me being hired as basic maids, the private chefs wouldn't drop by.

I flinched when he stabbed his pancake with a fork.

Mauricio didn't even blink as he drowns the pancakes with syrup.

I can somehow imagine him drowning me in water like those poor treats.

This is probably the longest time I've ever made eye contacts with him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed, "Just dandy," he hissed, backing away toward the island. He settles his plate beside Jack and Matt, then pulled out his chair in an excruciatingly irritating manner.

"What the fuck is up with you?" Matt asked.

"God finally blissed him with a brain and made him realize he isn't as good as he thinks," Jack replied with a wide grinned.

Mauricio was still staring at me.

Is it possible? He somehow develops emotions for me?

Jack waved a hand in front of Mauricio's face, "Hey. You okay?" His voice sounded slightly concerned. Even Matt put down his fork and began evaluating Mauricio. This must be serious.

The door creaked open, and Liam headed inside. He twiddles his nose before walking towards me. Liam grabbed one pancake and stared at the bowl of strawberries. I frowned when he opened the fridge and took out some of his own. My jaw began cracking from side to side as he cut off the stem and place it on top of his pancake. I stood there, tapping a foot while my eyes stared at the damn cut up strawberries.

Inconsiderate bastard.

I woke up and cut those fucking strawberries for him!

Inhaling a sharp breath, I threw the dirty dishes inside the sick, causing everyone to stop talking. I turned on the water and washed the dishes while ignoring the mumblings behind me.

"Wow," Jack said. He claps, "That takes talent."

"What takes talent?" Liam question.

"How you can piss her off just by walking in the room."

"You know what?" Mauricio shouted, "We don't need this! Let's go, Liam!" I can hear the sound of chairs squealing.

"But, I'm still eating my pancakes," Liam responded in an indifferent tone.

"Dude." Mauricio huffed a breath, "I'm on your side. Help me out a little. Geez."

"On my side for what?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes and took off the gloves once I'm done. Since I woke up earlier, I already ate. There was no need for me to stay any longer, so pace towards the door. "Where are you going?" Jack question.

"I'm heading to work," I responded, placing my hand on the door, getting ready to leave. I hope everyone remembers that I have an actual paying job.

"Why don't you wait for Liam? Since both of you are working at the same place."

Before I can respond, Liam said: "Let's go separately."

I forced a smile, "I agree."

I held the urge to stomp my way back into the bedroom. When I finished getting ready, I grabbed Marisa, "Don't want to ride with me? Fine! I'll go myself. I don't need you." I opened the door and stepped out. I turned around to close the door. "I don't need an inconsiderate emotionless unaffectionate jerk in my life anyway!"

"I hope you're not talking about me."

I whip around, my eyes met with a deep pair of icy blues. "Holy shit. You scared me."

He smirked, "Inconsiderate emotionless unaffectionate jerk?"

I rolled my eyes, "Not you." Although, that description does fit you well.

"Better not be me after I walk all the way here to offer to take you to work."

I grabbed Marisa, "No need. I'll take the bus."

"Which one?"

"Well-" I stopped walking, remembering how I'm no longer living at my apartment complex. The neighborhood around here doesn't have buses either. I released a grunting sound, "Aw man."

"So?"

I grant him a side glance as he dangled his keys on my face. "What's your agenda?"

His brows pinched, "What agenda?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"When have I ever been mean to you?"

I stood there, thinking about times Matt actually had been mean to me. Other than him having sex with multiple girls, he never was actually mean. "Touche."

After we walked down the stairs, we met multiple people. I grabbed my shoes, evading Mauricio intense glare as well as Jack curious ones. We headed outside; where everyone got into their own cars. I stood on the porch, missing my wealthy lifestyles more and more. A figure bypasses me and heads towards his car.

"You coming?" Matt asked, and Liam stopped walking.

"Yeah," I responded and grabbed Marisa. Once I settled her inside Matt's car, I jump into the front. While Matt drove off, I couldn't help but take a side glance. Immediately, my eyes met Liam, who stood there, staring erratically at us.

Matt snickered, "How brutal."

"What's brutal?"

He shook his head, "Nothing."

While he drove us towards my company, the two words continuously ring inside my head. "I need to know," I said, turning down the radio, "Why did you say how brutal earlier?"

Matt looks at me, then back at the road. He shrugged, "I don't know."

"You're hiding something from me."

He grinned, "I'm hiding something from everyone."

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"It's none of my business, so why should I talk about it with you?"

I sneered at his comment. Matt pulled up to the front of my company, and I got out with Marisa, "Thanks."

"No need for any thanks. I simply want to see Liam's reaction."

I tilted my head, wanting to ask why he would say such a thing. However, before I can, Matt drove away, leaving nothing but dust behind. I shook my head and head inside, noticing a familiar cafe to the side. I huffed a breath, before heading towards the front, causing my frown only to deepen. It seems like Cheryl isn't working today.

I continued walking towards the elevator, not making eye contact with the receptionist that I am not familiar with. Majority of the receptionists that work in the front of the company is actually cold. They smile, but their eyes weren't like Cheryl. When I got inside the elevator, I click to my respective floor; but an arm appeared out of nowhere. My eyes widen as the elevator doors spread open; revealing the most profound pair of aesthetics brown eyes I've seen in my life.

I moved to the side as Liam stepped in. While I stood there, I focused on everything except the man beside me. I realized that the elevator had white marble walls except for the mirror behind us. There was purple and blue carpeting, easy on the eyes. The buttons were all made of glass pushed against gold rectangle with a card scanner at the bottom to ensure no stranger will access the top floor.

I suck in my cheeks as the red number from above continued changing.

Liam cleared his throat, and I tighten my grip on the scroller.

"You came here with Matthew," I didn't understand why Liam would say Matt full name.

"Yes because...Matthew offered me a ride." I refused to look at the man beside me.

The music continued playing in the background. "He is not a good man."

I scoffed, "I never thought of him as a good man."

"Then, why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would you enter his car?" His voice was strained. The question ran like an unjustified accusation in my ears. He made it sound like I was cheating on him by entering the car with another man.

How dare he sound like that?

Like I wronged him.

I look over to see Liam's bright orbs glaring straight into my soul. At that moment, as our eyes refused to waiver, I wondered that maybe...perhaps Liam is jealous?

No, that can't be right. Liam has nothing to be jealous of. He feels absolutely nothing towards me.

"Why can't I enter his car?" I rebuttal refusing to stand down. "And what right do you have to question whose car I can enter? You're the one who suggested we ride separately." My tone was much more bitter then I presume.

I must still be angry with the strawberries earlier. I actually washed and cut those damn strawberries for him only to pack it for lunch later. Of course, I won't waste food.

However, I couldn't deny it. There was a part of me that wanted Liam to admit that he does feel something.

Liam's lip tilted downward; his hands still hidden inside his pantsuit. My brows furrowed together when I heard as what I assumed as squeaking wheels, "Do you hear that?" I roll the stroller back and forth to ensure a wheel isn't loose.

The elevator door opened. "You're right," his voice cooled, "Who you choose to ride with is your decision," he said before stepping out of the small seemingly suffocating room.

"You bet it's my decision," I hissed lowly, before glancing up at the floor number. I stared at Liam's fading back, "Umm, this isn't your floor."

He halted his pace, but he didn't turn towards me.

"This is where I drop off Marisa." I rolled the stroller out of the elevator.

Liam cleared his throat, "I...I want to work out today," he said quickly, before heading towards the stairs.

I took a few blinks when Liam's presence disappeared. "But...We're on the 15th floor...and our workplace is on the 45th floor." I tried to reason, but I doubt Liam had heard me.

Shaking my head, I pushed Marisa to the daycare center. The moment I entered, I can hear a wave of cries. Agatha was behind the counter, like usual, except today she seemed a bit off. "Just give him whatever he wants as long as he stays quiet," she hissed lowly to one of the employees.
Once that employee left, she turned her head forward and forced a smile, "Hey Vivian!"

I place Marisa to the side and signed in. "Rough day already?"

Her smile flattered, "You have no idea," she said before another scream set off.

I handed Marisa to her. "Thank you," I told her before ducking down to Marisa. "I'll see you baby." I kissed her cheek, causing her to giggle.

When I left the room, Agatha began baby talking with Marisa until another scream erupted. The noise decreased as the door closed. At that moment, I was grateful never to enter the field of childcare. I don't think I can ever handle children as a career.

Pulling the strap of my purse over my shoulder, I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button. While I waited for my floor, I came to the conclusion of purchasing a gift for Agatha; for all her hard work.

The elevator ding and step by step, I walked towards my workplace. I scanned the ID and greeted my co-workers.

Mila strutted her heels towards me with two arms forward. In the middle of the room, she latched onto me, "Hello. How are you?" She seemed to be in an excellent mood.

I chuckled, "Good," I responded. Working here for a while, I realized that Mila is sweet only when she wants something.

She puckered her lip, "So where is Liam?"

And there it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 574 38
They say you never forget your first love. Or your first heartbreak. Vivian and Jordan met and fell in love while still in high school. Things were...
117K 3.9K 21
Ashton needed her as a wife to save his father's company. But Violet will not marry for money or contracts. She will only marry for love! That's just...
2.7K 120 24
Delaney closed herself off from love after her one and only ex broke her heart, she's not sure she even believes in love anymore, that's until she fa...